***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Ahh congratulations! How many dpo are you?

Thank you. According to my chart I'm only 8 but I had the faintest line last night so would only have been 7. I personally think I'm a day ahead of what my chart says and am 9dpo and 8 yesterday but don't know for sure. I'm sure there's no way I would have gotten positive cb digital at only 8dpo.

Thank you. According to my chart I'm only 8 but I had the faintest line last night so would only have been 7. I personally think I'm a day ahead of what my chart says and am 9dpo and 8 yesterday but don't know for sure. I'm sure there's no way I would have gotten positive cb digital at only 8dpo.

the weeks indicator ones are 10mui for 1-2 weeks so very plausible you got one at 8dpo!

My tests from this morning. Definetly progression on the cassette test from yesterday. The other two I think very slightly but not sure. Was hoping to be able to be sure they had but I don't know. But for now I'm going to stay calm and see what tomorrows look like. I know they can take 48hrs to progress. I'll apologise in advance if I post too many photos. I'm just really nervous due to previous chemicals.
IMG_20200110_101113.jpg

You are still very early Laura and any progression is good, fingers crossed even darker tomorrow. :)

Hi ladies
039.gif

Today I’m 8 or 9 dpo at a guess, tested yesterday but
bfn.gif
after a faint line appeared then vanished.

After poking pains from left ovary I’ve now had 3 days of what feels like a trapped nerve in bottom left cheek, can’t walk by night time it’s been that bad and spreads to left hip, it settled yesterday but seems to be coming back today.

I’ve also felt sick on and off, very gassy, can’t stop eating but fav food at the moment is oranges which I usually hate. Feel like I keep being poked around left ovary, nothing painful but enough to notice, hate wearing jeans at the moment and the seatbelt feels horrible around my belly. I’ve got pressure in lower belly and can’t stop weeing. Boobs have been sensitive throughout cycle but today feeling heavy and very painful nipples. Backache since ovulation and body feels worn out.

I am a smoker and cut down until I get my positive then I work hard to quit but today I haven’t wanted one without trying. Lots of cm too. Hope these are all symptoms, testing Sunday again if I can hold out which is 3-4 days before the :witch: is due as I don’t fully know my cycle length. What do you all think am I over thinking or do my symptoms sound good?

Congratulations to all who have their
bfp2.gif
and good luck to everyone waiting for theirs X x

11dpo, progression on the FRER but not huge amount and still fairly faint but solid line on the clearblue fast and easy (25mui)

EC7BA1FC-0518-48F7-B8A1-AD5043D797AE.jpeg AC516D4C-8366-4331-82B0-2931A1C3ADAA.jpeg

My tests from this morning. Definetly progression on the cassette test from yesterday. The other two I think very slightly but not sure. Was hoping to be able to be sure they had but I don't know. But for now I'm going to stay calm and see what tomorrows look like. I know they can take 48hrs to progress. I'll apologise in advance if I post too many photos. I'm just really nervous due to previous chemicals.
View attachment 1076642
Your lines look really good! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Wow, it’s raining BFPs isn’t it?
Congratulations, ladies!

Crossing my fingers. Been testing and getting BFNs, but it’s early days really. I am anything between 5 and 7 DPO. Crazy charting so I’m not sure.

Will keep testing and crossing fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->