***January 2020 Testing Thread***

@laurarebecca1 I see lines on both. Hopefully it's the start of your bfp

@Tesh23 what a heartbreaking time you went through. I'm wishing you all the best and I hope it works out for you lovely.

I'm getting the temptation to test today. Ff has me down at 7dpo by my temps which I'm going to stick with, but I've always ovulated the day after my blazing positive opk and that would make me 8dpo and am thinking maybe my temperatures could have been slow to rise this time. I know even 8dpo is early but I'm so tempted. Gonna try my hardest to resist until at least tomorrow night/Friday morning.

Thanks everyone! Trying not to get my hopes up. I pulled this one too!

EE6EDA79-87AC-4A00-91D7-157969845FE8.jpeg

Laurarebecca1 - is that test supposed to show 2 lines or a +? It's hard to tell with the dye streak across. Must be easier to see in person, crossing my fingers for you!

5DPO today - last night I had some mild cramping or almost pulse like quick pains on my left side of my uterus. Perhaps the start of implantation? They only happened for about 30 mins and went away when I sat down to rest for the evening. Also had an urge to drink a glass milk (which I never do) and eat eggs lol. Perhaps this is just my mind telling me those are good things for pregnancy or I had some random early cravings lol. Anyone else experience stuff like this?

It’s official, I got my BFP today!!! I’m pregnant and I’m so happy, four positive tests (hopefully this doesn’t ruin picture quality) they’re BLAZING irl. I’m so happy, I knew this was my month! 12DPO, AF due Friday!! What I did different was prenatals and preseed!

792D75BF-FEEE-4567-814C-58E977CA5BE1.jpeg B0638775-83D3-4B98-A314-8237B5D0ABD3.jpeg 54A29417-EFB6-4D40-A833-84CFBB2F1800.jpeg 19CF1022-644E-4D58-AD21-84EBB14CBD43.jpeg

Here’s one last Picture!

BC1782D5-8607-4FD8-A7BB-71C221B539B8.jpeg

YAY! Conrats Sky & Laurarebecca!! So excited for you.

Lets hope January is a good month to us all!

Congratulations @laurarebecca1 and @Skyye :happydance:So happy for you both!

5dpo here, this week is crawling by, it was my first week back at work for the year and I'm dying of exhaustion from my 4am starts :sleep:

On the bright side my amazing baby boy hasnt had any night wake ups for at least a week :laugh2: but i wake up enough for both of us :dohh: i feel like my BBTs are horribly inaccurate this week!

Sooo after a 4 hour hold today (9dpo) I got this...I’m literally shaking! Cycle number 20!

View attachment 1076520 View attachment 1076522 View attachment 1076524

Definitely positive! Congrats girl!!! That is so exciting! :)

@Tesh - Been thinking about you, welcome back!! Wish you the very best for this next cycle!! :flower:

@fostermom - I’m so sorry ovulation did not end up happening after all :( That’s just utter shit and I feel for ya.

@Laurabub - Had a look at your chart & your temps look really good so far, hope this is your month :) must says that it does look like O was on CD23 though!
__

As for me... CD9 here, eggy seems to be dropping some time in the next days (hopefully not before CD11) as I’ve been having EWCM since CD7.

Wanted to go for our first ’fertile window session’ yesterday but for the first time ever since starting TTC, my poor guy was unable to perform... :( He had a long, stressful day at work and was at the gym after + hadn’t eaten much yet, so could have been that. But I also think that he put a bit too much pressure on himself to really HAVE to perform. Poor hun was so upset with himself.

So today I assured him that it’s totally fine and he should never feel pressured and that it wouldn’t be the end of the world to not get pregnant THIS cycle, we’ll always have the next one.

And what do ya know, today after work we had the most effortless, spontaneous sex. Lol

For the first time since my early miscarriage, my cycle finally seems normal again.[-o<[-o< Now just hoping my egg cooks a little longer, at least till CD12.

Congratulations @laurarebecca1 and @Skyye :happydance:So happy for you both!

5dpo here, this week is crawling by, it was my first week back at work for the year and I'm dying of exhaustion from my 4am starts :sleep:

On the bright side my amazing baby boy hasnt had any night wake ups for at least a week :laugh2: but i wake up enough for both of us :dohh: i feel like my BBTs are horribly inaccurate this week!

I wouldn't worry too much about your temps being a little off. They've clearly shown ovulation and that's the main thing. I've only this last year made sure to take them at the same time but I still have interrupted sleep. This month's the first I have one where my alarm didn't go off and was an hour later then normal. Frustrating thing is, out of curiosity I used a temperature corrector site and when I changed the temperature it suggested on my chart to what it should have been at the right time it puts my ovulation back a day. The day after my peak opk which is my normal pattern. So I really don't know if I'm 7 or 8dpo today. I set my chart back to what it was tho as I'm not sure how accurate that site would have been. I'm gonna test tomorrow on what could be 8 or 9dpo and if its bfn I'll have the hope that my chart is right and I'm only 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->