January Jelly Beans 2014!

We haven't told anyone apart from our little one yet and are planning on telling people after the scan.

However, our little one now speaks to the belly and kisses it, so I am a bit worried he might give it away before. :blush:

That is so adorable!!!

I have told my mom and dad, DH's mom, his grandparents, and one of my best friends. I haven't told my other best friend yet - she hasn't had difficulty getting pregnant, but she's struggled staying pregnant. We were TTC buddies when I had my first, and here I am on my second, and she hasn't had her first yet :( I feel awful. Don't know how/when to tell her :(

c.m.c messaged me on Facebook to let you know she is miscarrying :( She said she will still check in with us and see how we are doing. Please keep her in your thoughts and or prayers. Thanks.

:hugs:

That is so adorable!!!

I have told my mom and dad, DH's mom, his grandparents, and one of my best friends. I haven't told my other best friend yet - she hasn't had difficulty getting pregnant, but she's struggled staying pregnant. We were TTC buddies when I had my first, and here I am on my second, and she hasn't had her first yet :( I feel awful. Don't know how/when to tell her :(

That has to be a tough situation. I always hate to hear stories of woment who want a baby so bad and struggle to do it. It always makes me sad. :( I wouldn't know how to tell her either. I know you don't want to hurt her but it's definitely best she find out from you sooner rather than later. But you know your friend best and I'm sure you'll figure out a way to tell her! :hugs:

And I'm so sorry to hear about c.m.c! :hugs: She's definitetely in my thoughts and prayers.

:hugs: to c.m.c. Sending many sympathetic thoughts your way!

so sorry to hear about c.m.c. thoughts and prayers are with her

c.m.c messaged me on Facebook to let you know she is miscarrying :( She said she will still check in with us and see how we are doing. Please keep her in your thoughts and or prayers. Thanks.

:hugs:

Praying for c.m.c :( So sad..............

Hello Everyone!

I'm due on January 28th and would love to join the Facebook group :) Not sure what details you need but my name is Donna Price from Virginia (may have it specifically on Radford, VA). My profile pic is of my son (blonde hair). Not sure how to PM you HakunaMatata, but hopefully you get this!!

Really sorry to hear this c.m.c. xx will keep you in my thoughts and prayers xx

Em xxx

I never got to talk to c.m.c, but my prayers are with her. And thank you hakunamatata - I may be partial to him, but I think he's a keeper! I'll wait for your invite to the group :)

hi can i join to! Im due around 12th january 2014! Had 2 previous miscarriages one in august 12 and a 13 week loss in january 2013 which almost cost me my life to. Want plaaning this little one but here it is and I hope all goes well. I attended my doctor today and she is going to keep a close eye on me and has referred me to be seen earlier by the hospital this time.
wishing you all well.

:hugs: thinking of you cmc xxxx

I'd heard nothing but the scary stories of BFing when I was pregnant with my 2nd... it wasnt even a thought for my 1st FF all the way lol.. I only BFd the 2nd because OH asked me to try it, I told him I'd do 2 weeks, told my family to give me a medal if Im still doing it in 2 days... then I sobbed my heart out when he was about 20-21mths because he self seaned :dohh: I must say though I got thrush in the first week and if it wasnt for my MW and he sheer dedication to her job I would have given up that weekend!! Im so glad to have her as my MW again this time :happydance: But like you ladies, if necxt time it doesnt work so well I wont beat myself up about switching, my eldest is EFF and he is bright as a button with a strong immune system!

I have told my parents and my youngest LO (because he doesnt understand so I always tell him my secrets lol|) I wont be telling my eldest until 12 weeks scan - he'll come to it :thumbup: as if anything happens it would devastate him he is at an age where he would know what happened but not understand why! Ive also told my karate instructor (obviously lol) and 2 close friends because both are TTC and have been for over a year and I wanted them to hear it from me and not risk anything getting out on the grapevine., I just bit the bullet and told them straight, both have been amazing about it though :thumbup:

My husband and I haven't really said anything to our son either. He's only 2 and I don't think he'd understand even if we did. :) As long as everything goes ok, I'm sure we'll tell him eventually and try to make him understand that there's a baby in mommy's tummy. Though my husband probably won't like that wording but that's probably the easiest way to make him understand. My husband is an EMT/Paramedic and he's all about being tehcnically accurate; he insists on calling it a fetus. Though he has also called it the "bean" the other night. :)

Oooh he sounds good to have in case of an emergency (which I hope you don't have!) I'd probably sleep better at night having a life saving ninja next to me :haha:

I agree! A paramedic would be very handy to have around!

I am so exhausted today. Can't wait until naptime. How's everyone else feeling?

Oooh he sounds good to have in case of an emergency (which I hope you don't have!) I'd probably sleep better at night having a life saving ninja next to me :haha:

Haha! I think he'd like being called a "life saving ninja"! :haha: But yes, he's definitely great to have around in case of an emergency. Luckily we haven't had any major emergencies but when our son was little there were several times I freaked out because I thought he was choking (he wasn't) and my husband was able to calm me down quickly! :)

I'm feeling pretty good today. A little tired but that's normal! I just can't wait til my work day is over! :) Still have 2.5 hrs left. Booo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->