January Jelly Beans 2014!

Thanks ladies. My bloods are repeated tomorrow so I sure hope that they are rising. I am not bleeding as much as I would think I would with a mc. It barely gets on the cloth pad I've been wearing just in case. I just hate this waiting game.

With my daughter I had issues BF right from the get go and no matter what I did I couldn't produce enough breastmilk so I combination fed with a tube while she breastfed.
This time around I'm really hoping to BF exclusively. I was so upset last time because I couldn't and I'd like to fully BF one of my children.

I had similar problems with my LO as well. I ended up supplementing. I'm really hopeful this time around will be different! I will definitely be trying to BF again.

Good luck Megan :hugs: Hopefully this time around we can both BF 100%

I really hope you see a rise on your bloods Naaxi xxx Will you have to wait long for the results, waiting is so hard xx

I FF my first son, and my OH asked me to try BF my 2nd (He's not Joshua's dad x), I did it expecting not to be able to but was pleasantly surprised how well it went, and I really hope I can do it again this time. I cried for weeks when George self weaned :cry:

Thanks ladies, I sure hope so too. And I should find out as soon as my doctor has information. She called me the next day with the results from my hcg so guessing I should know by monday at the absolute latest. I am not sure if she has time to call on saturdays because it is open clinic and sunday they are closed.

And I hope you ladies can bf. I am wondering if I will need to tandem nurse cause I don't see my lo stopping any time soon...

I'm hoping that I'm able to exclusively BF this one too. I started out BF, exclusively for the most part, though I did give him formula every now and then. But then when I went back to work, I found that I wasn't able to keep producing enough and then had to end up switching to straight formula. I'm going to try to work harder this time at it and get it done right! :)

He's 15 months. First time he'd ever thrown up (beside spit up as a baby of course) :(
I've been eating a lot of cereal and toast the last few days. It's very helpful!

Aww poor kiddo.

My LO is almost 12 months! I'm excited she will have a sibling close in age.

hope you get a rise in your bloods tomorrow naaxi! :thumbup: it is a waiting game, this while pregnancy business ay! :dohh: so long as you're not experiencing any pain with the little blood you have seen, im sure everythings fine :flower: xxx

Hey ladies! :wave:

Booked my MW appointment today! :dance: 12th June and its the same day as my 'im too impatient to wait until 12weeks' scan :haha:.....that'll be a good day! I can't wait!

Ive been feeling the 'bloat' today that alot of you had afew days ago. I look about 3months pregnant all day! :haha: quite heavy and full down there too.....im starting to feel abit pregnant and I love it! :dance: xx

He's 15 months. First time he'd ever thrown up (beside spit up as a baby of course) :(
I've been eating a lot of cereal and toast the last few days. It's very helpful!

Aww poor kiddo.

I love this age, they are so much fun. Big first birthday coming up!! So exciting :happydance: Do you have any party plans?

Aww poor kiddo.

I love this age, they are so much fun. Big first birthday coming up!! So exciting :happydance: Do you have any party plans?

Having a bunch of family over. Going to decorate with a Lion King theme (bet you didn't see that coming :haha:). It'll be a BBQ so hopefully nice weather. What did you guys do?

Hey ladies! :wave:

Booked my MW appointment today! :dance: 12th June and its the same day as my 'im too impatient to wait until 12weeks' scan :haha:.....that'll be a good day! I can't wait!

Ive been feeling the 'bloat' today that alot of you had afew days ago. I look about 3months pregnant all day! :haha: quite heavy and full down there too.....im starting to feel abit pregnant and I love it! :dance: xx

Nice!!

Can't wait to see scan pics in our group.

Aww poor kiddo.

Having a bunch of family over. Going to decorate with a Lion King theme (bet you didn't see that coming :haha:). It'll be a BBQ so hopefully nice weather. What did you guys do?

Love it! We had a party with close friends and family. It was cute. We had chuck the truck theme, my son is really into trucks right now!

Hi girls

Glad to hear everyone is good
I feel totally normal but tired nothing to report really

Xxx

Love it! We had a party with close friends and family. It was cute. We had chuck the truck theme, my son is really into trucks right now!

That must be a boy thing - loving trucks and cars! LOL My son is the same way (though he's a bit older than yours). But my son has been into Disney's Cars for a while now. He loves any kind of vehicle but he's obessessed with Cars mostly. LOL It's the first thing he asks for hin the morning when he wakes up and you don't even want to know how many times we've watched the movies lately!!:dohh:

For his first birthday, we actually had a Mickey Mouse party for family. He was really into Mickey for a while but now it's cars!

haha..that's so cute! My son wakes up in the morning and goes straight for his Trucks and Tractors picture book. I think I've read it about 1000 times now! Then he plays with his trucks and cars. He definitely seems to like the disney ones the best.

I'll have to try the movie, I bet he'd love it.

I'm sure he would love the movie. One of my son's favorite parts is the "tractor tipping" scene. And if your son likes tractors, he'd probably like that part! But let me warn you, it's known to lead to obsession with the movie. :haha:

We don't have any truck/car/tractor books but I'm sure my son would love them if we did. I'll have to get him one. The one book he likes best at the moment is this one about dinosaurs. It has this dinosaur face/puppet attached where you use your fingers to make the mouth move as you read the story. He likes when I make funny voices. But he usually gets impatient a few pages in and just wants to turn the pages! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->