January Jelly Beans 2014!

Bigger problem now than the indigestion...
Still at my family reunion and seem to be having an allergic reaction to something. BAD. This morning my ankles itched a bit and now my legs are covered in hives. I took Benedryl and am now back at our hotel, I rinsed my legs in cold water and have the AC on with my feet up. I've been out all day every day for the last several and it's been HOT and I've been sweaty, so I'm hoping that this isn't a big deal and has just been exacerbated by my activity. I can't think of ANYTHING new I've been exposed to, anyone have experience with allergies during pregnancy?

Not to that extent Melann!! Have you called your doc?

Still at my family reunion and seem to be having an allergic reaction to something. BAD. This morning my ankles itched a bit and now my legs are covered in hives. I took Benedryl and am now back at our hotel, I rinsed my legs in cold water and have the AC on with my feet up. I've been out all day every day for the last several and it's been HOT and I've been sweaty, so I'm hoping that this isn't a big deal and has just been exacerbated by my activity. I can't think of ANYTHING new I've been exposed to, anyone have experience with allergies during pregnancy?

Definitely talk to your doctor! But I know new allergies and sensitivities can develop during pregnancy... I've had to completely stop wearing my nylon underwear that I've been wearing for years because they were making me itch... down there... and I know it was the fabric because the itching went away as soon as I switched to cotton. Hard to figure!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Sorsha, I haven't see you in a while. 14 weeks!!!! :dance:

I know! I get excited every Tuesday when the week count goes up, LOL. Happy 13 weeks to you!

I was out of town with limited internet access for about a month, so just getting caught up here. :)

Well since i didnt get to do the NT scan, i have to wait for my quadruple scan. Which ill be able to find out the gender.. The 12th cant get here fast enough!! Im to excited!! Everyone is finding out and im so jealous. (;

Hey ladies! I've been visiting family so I haven't been around. Not much is new here, baby is quite the active little monkey which is nice and reassuring. We've taken to calling the baby 'she' because we can't come up with a boys name so we're just going to assume the baby is a girl for now lol

My next ultrasound is on the 12th and I'm really hoping to find out what we're having! I'm so impatient, I wish it were now!

I hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Hey ladies! I've been visiting family so I haven't been around. Not much is new here, baby is quite the active little monkey which is nice and reassuring. We've taken to calling the baby 'she' because we can't come up with a boys name so we're just going to assume the baby is a girl for now lol

My next ultrasound is on the 12th and I'm really hoping to find out what we're having! I'm so impatient, I wish it were now!

I hope you're all doing well :hugs:

Yay you're home! :friends:

Hope you're feeling better!

melann13 - I hope you are feeling better! And I'd definitely speak with your doctor if you haven't already done so. It's better to be safe than sorry! :hugs:

Welcome back to both Sorsha and TryRocking! :hi: I hope you both had a nice time away.

I haven't had a scan since 8 weeks so I definitely can't wait until my anatomy scan next month. :thumbup: I just want to make sure my little bean is doing well and, of course, I REALLY want to know gender! LOL I don't have a date yet to look forward to but my doc said at my next appointment which is on the 9th she'll give me a slip to make my appointment for 2 weeks after that. I'm getting soooooooooooo impatient!! :dohh: And unfortuantely I haven't felt much, if any, movement yet so I'm still just crossing my fingers that everything is fine. I'm such a worry wart! :)

melann13 - I hope you are feeling better! And I'd definitely speak with your doctor if you haven't already done so. It's better to be safe than sorry! :hugs:

Welcome back to both Sorsha and TryRocking! :hi: I hope you both had a nice time away.

I haven't had a scan since 8 weeks so I definitely can't wait until my anatomy scan next month. :thumbup: I just want to make sure my little bean is doing well and, of course, I REALLY want to know gender! LOL I don't have a date yet to look forward to but my doc said at my next appointment which is on the 9th she'll give me a slip to make my appointment for 2 weeks after that. I'm getting soooooooooooo impatient!! :dohh: And unfortuantely I haven't felt much, if any, movement yet so I'm still just crossing my fingers that everything is fine. I'm such a worry wart! :)

I haven't seen my baby since around 7 weeks either! Isn't it just plain torture? Lol. I have my anomaly scan scheduled for Aug 15 which will put at about 18 weeks. I'm being bad though and having a private scan on Monday in Myrtle Beach right at 16 weeks. I'm hoping they'll be able to tell the gender, but I'm getting nervous because I read online that if you have some extra fluff on your stomach, it can make it harder to see so early. My doctor hasn't had any trouble with the Doppler, but I haven't had an abdominal ultrasound yet so I don't know. :shrug: in 5 days, I might know the gender!! This is my first baby so I'm soooooooo excited to find out. :happydance:

I haven't seen my little one since 8+5 that was when I had that bleeding they have used the Doppler but it still worries me I get my scan on Aug. 8th a little over two weeks but feels like a life time away I have felt flutters and things but she's been quiet a bit hope she starts moving around again. The one thing I think keeps me calm my uterus feels heavy and its hard to sleep am looking at that as good signs

I'm sure you ladies are fine :hugs: Our stats are very, very good now that we are in the 2nd trimester. Now we just have to grow the jelly beans and pop em out :haha:

Hakuna LOL at the popping them out we're going to be like candy machines :haha:

If only it would be easy as spitting out a jelly bean.

*pew pew pew*

Yeah if only Lol

Just saw that after 17 weeks the front page stayed mango does this mean our fruits are going to slow down too :( now its going to feel longer to celebrate a new fruit

I remember from last time you do stay on certain fruits for a couple of weeks.

Well darn I got used to getting a new fruit every Saturday Lol well I guess am going to have look forward to something else. Oooo I know how about a new outfit once I know the sex :)

I know am nuts LOL I think am addicted to my pregnancy

*pew pew pew*

:rofl:

I'm on my phone and can't remember who said they were hoping to see gender at 16 weeks, but I wanted to tell you I have some extra fluff for sure and at 13 weeks we saw that my son was most likely a boy. It was so early so it was really just a guess but we were pretty convinced. Lo and behold he is a boy!! :) I'm very confident you will be able to see if its a girl or boy :) update us ASAP!!

*pew pew pew*

:rofl:

I'm on my phone and can't remember who said they were hoping to see gender at 16 weeks, but I wanted to tell you I have some extra fluff for sure and at 13 weeks we saw that my son was most likely a boy. It was so early so it was really just a guess but we were pretty convinced. Lo and behold he is a boy!! :) I'm very confident you will be able to see if its a girl or boy :) update us ASAP!!

Ooh that's awesome!

One of my bump buddies was told at 12 weeks it might be a boy and it was just confirmed for her at 20 weeks.

My anatomy scan will be booked on Tuesday for sometime in August :thumbup: Will let you guys know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->