January Jelly Beans 2014!

Is it stress despttc? :hugs:

Jess - Jacoby Ellsbury and Taylor Lautner! I should've had a Native American before I settled down! :dohh: My OH is Italian, Irish, and French Canadian. Looks more Italian.

Mel - love the name ideas :)

LOL I think Taylor Lautner is definitely good looking but definitely a bit to young for me! :winkwink:

Great ideas on the names guys! We are still debating on names at the moment. For a girl it'll probably be Jocelyn Fay - Jocelyn i've loved since I was a child and even had a cabbage patch kid with the name and Fay is both mine and hubby's mom's middle name. :) For a boy I have no idea really...though I'm considering my maiden name which was Walker, though I'm not sure if I like it as a first name. And the middle name is still completely up in the air. My hubby likes Jethro Leroy (any one know what that's from? LOL) but I'm not a big fan though my grandfather's (who I never met) middle name was Leroy so there is a family connection there. :) So we are still thinking!

@Vtjess, I know of someone I went to college with who named her second son Ridge Walker. (their children ALL have "interesting names" Stone Buster, Star Lite, Ridge Walker, and Gage Bond)

vtjess- NCIS? I'm a total addict but he's Leroy Jethro so it confused me :haha:

For a girl we're thinking Lilia Scarlett Aubrey. We were sure on Lily for ages but it's so common now I was getting put off. I heard Lilia and just fell in love.

If its a boy he'll be Flynn Norman Alan. Norman and Alan are my grandads names, they both passed away earlier this year so i really want to honour them. I'm not really sure if all of the n's work together though so not entirely decided.

We both have two middle names so want to give bubs two as well :flower:

I love the name Lilia, also Liliana. Liliana is on our long list, but unless we have 4 or so girls I don't think we'll get there! :)

Liliana is pretty! I've tried to keep first names to one or two syllables because OH has a three syllable surname and I think anymore would be too much.

melann13 said:
@Vtjess, I know of someone I went to college with who named her second son Ridge Walker. (their children ALL have "interesting names" Stone Buster, Star Lite, Ridge Walker, and Gage Bond)

Wow they all are interesting names! :) I like the idea of different names... but I don't want it to be too different if that makes any sense. That's why I'm not sure about Walker. But I thought a cute nickname would be Ker. :thumbup: So I dunno...I'm still so unsure. LOL

vtjess- NCIS? I'm a total addict but he's Leroy Jethro so it confused me :haha:

Yup you are right about NCIS. LOL My hubby got it from there. I've only seen a few episodes myself so I didn't know it was actually the other way around. :)

Radiance wanted me to let you know her little boy died :cry: She was checked today because she had stomach pains and was throwing up yesterday, and there was no heartbeat. She was 20 weeks. She was admitted to the hospital today as well. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

:hugs:

Oh no! I am so sad for Radiance! I will be thinking about her and her family. Thank you for letting us know Hakuna.

Im so sorry to hear that! :( Radiance & her family are in my thoughts & prayers. :hugs:

So sorry to hear about Radiance will be thinking of her :hugs:

My heart is with radiance and her family!

For names we are thinking:
Alia ___?__
Mila Alice
Layla Alice

We want to use "al" in her name somewhere for my grandpa Alexander and DH's grandma Alice

Woohoo!! Congrats on team blue Lucy! :) have you picked out a name yet?

Yes it will be Alexander Jose and even hubby gave him his nickname, Lucas LOL. His grandma who has passed used to call hubby that so he wants that as a nickname

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->