January Jelly Beans 2014!

Haha, he's not chubby Lucy, he's healthy! :) I have my anomaly scan Thurs so I'll let you know if they tell me her weight then.

Sooo, I'm trying to decide on furniture for the nursery. My parents want to buy a nice crib and changing table/dresser as their gift to the baby. A lot of the dressers I'm finding have an optional hutch. Is that for later after it's no longer used as a changer, or do people use the hutch too while it's a changing table? I'm just confused...it seems like the shelves would be in your way and you would bump your head? I hope I don't sound too stupid, lol.

LOL Lindsay :shrug: on the hutch thing? We're not having an actual changing table I room

Ok so were rethinking names LOL ugh it's hard but were narrowing it down I think LOL

LOL Lindsay :shrug: on the hutch thing? We're not having an actual changing table I room

Ok so were rethinking names LOL ugh it's hard but were narrowing it down I think LOL

Oh Lucy have you changed your mind about Alexander? I love that name!

Haha, he's not chubby Lucy, he's healthy! :) I have my anomaly scan Thurs so I'll let you know if they tell me her weight then.

Sooo, I'm trying to decide on furniture for the nursery. My parents want to buy a nice crib and changing table/dresser as their gift to the baby. A lot of the dressers I'm finding have an optional hutch. Is that for later after it's no longer used as a changer, or do people use the hutch too while it's a changing table? I'm just confused...it seems like the shelves would be in your way and you would bump your head? I hope I don't sound too stupid, lol.

I don't have a changing table with a hutch but I wish I did! I love how they look. I do have a friend that has it though and she's had the hutch up (her LO just turned 1). I don't think you'd bump your head on it ;)

Yeah Alexander is a no go, we tried that calling for him, yelling at him thing LOL and hubby didn't like the sound of it. Since I had picked the girl name he gets the boy name but we are leaning towards Ivan or Miguel Miguel might not work as a friend just had a baby and she named him Miguel so hubby said he doesn't want to seem like we copied her and I only know one Ivan which is really my cousins middle name so we'll see

We mostly settled on one girl name- Adria Rose. We will try it out for a while and see if it wears on us lol

Yeah Alexander is a no go, we tried that calling for him, yelling at him thing LOL and hubby didn't like the sound of it. Since I had picked the girl name he gets the boy name but we are leaning towards Ivan or Miguel Miguel might not work as a friend just had a baby and she named him Miguel so hubby said he doesn't want to seem like we copied her and I only know one Ivan which is really my cousins middle name so we'll see

My cousin's name is also Ivan and its an absolutely beautiful name

Despttc we're really lening towards that name I even practice it out talking to my bump and it sounds good :) no I gotta get my brother to reveal his name choice LOL he's wife is due in Nov.

Hello everyone :hi:

How is everyone doing today?

I have exactly 8 days until my ultrasound appointment :happydance: Kind of sad because OH just started a new job today and he is not going to be able to come. Of course this makes may mother happy (not that he has to miss it) but because she gets to go in his place.

I have a question for you. For those who have felt baby kick have the kicks been low or high? With all my other pregnancies I remember the kicks being high around the belly button, but with this one I have been feeling them low at the bottom of my abdomen.

Hello everyone :hi:

How is everyone doing today?

I have exactly 8 days until my ultrasound appointment :happydance: Kind of sad because OH just started a new job today and he is not going to be able to come. Of course this makes may mother happy (not that he has to miss it) but because she gets to go in his place.

I have a question for you. For those who have felt baby kick have the kicks been low or high? With all my other pregnancies I remember the kicks being high around the belly button, but with this one I have been feeling them low at the bottom of my abdomen.

My scan is in 7 days!! AND my husband can't come either because he has to work :( I feel so bad that I'm going to find out what we're having and then just text him and tell him. I hate it.

I think I've felt some pokes and I've felt it lower on my belly, below my belly button.

The light kicks and movement I've felt so far have all been low, around the same place my doppler picks up the HB, just above underwear line. Nothing super strong or able to be felt from the outside, but definitely there and something I've never felt before!

Mommaberry mine are down low but at times he pokes me near my belly button

Mommaberry and mommytobe Since you OHs aren't going to be able to go with you you could always do a special little reveal for them? I was going to wrap a onesie blue or pink and hand it to my hubby since he had not been sure he was going to be able to go with me just an idea

:wave: hi everyone else hope you'll are doing good

Mommaberry mine are down low but at times he pokes me near my belly button

Mommaberry and mommytobe Since you OHs aren't going to be able to go with you you could always do a special little reveal for them? I was going to wrap a onesie blue or pink and hand it to my hubby since he had not been sure he was going to be able to go with me just an idea

:wave: hi everyone else hope you'll are doing good

That's a great idea! Thank you! :)

I am doing a reveal for both my husband and my son (since he will be at school).

With my son he has requested I buy a pack of gum for him in either blue or pink (he is such a 10 year old :haha:)

With my husband I haven't decided exactly how im going to do it yet. Maybe a gender reveal cake, or balloons in a box.

I do know one thing, it will be so hard not to want to tell the world (via facebook) or text message. So I guess the wait will be just as hard for me as it will for them.

Im happy that you ladies are also feeling lower jabs too.

Has anyone NOT felt movement/kicks? I haven't felt anything.... is that ok??

PS. baby girls name has been decided on! AND I LOVE IT!
Alia Michayla

For those of you that are interested... I'm Jewish and we were looking for a Jewish/Hebrew name...

Alia= to ascend or bring up
Michayla= like god

Beautiful name you decided on!!

As for Hebrew names, I like Esther - Popular name of debated origin and meaning. Some believe it to be the Persian translation of the Hebrew name Hadassah (myrtle); others think it is derived from the Persian stara (star). It has also been suggested that it derived from the Babylonian Ishtar, the name of a goddess of love and fertility. The name is borne in the Bible by the Jewish wife of the Persian king Ahasuerus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->