January Jelly Beans 2014!

Goldstns love the name

I too have looked at the meaning of the names were considering

Has anyone NOT felt movement/kicks? I haven't felt anything.... is that ok??

PS. baby girls name has been decided on! AND I LOVE IT!
Alia Michayla

For those of you that are interested... I'm Jewish and we were looking for a Jewish/Hebrew name...

Alia= to ascend or bring up
Michayla= like god

I didn't feel any movement with my son until I was around 20 weeks! Don't worry! This time, I feel movement here and there but it's definitely not consistent and not even everyday! :)

I need a good middle name for Robert.

My top fave is Robert Anthony, but I want to "save" Anthony in case I have a third child who is a boy.

Thinking of Robert Douglas as Douglas is my dad's middle name, but I don't know if I love it.

I've suggested Robert James, Robert Harrison, Robert Michael, Robert Matthew etc to DH but he's not keen on any of the middle names because they don't have a family connection. (Mind you, we have no Arianas or Graces in my family, so why the boy's name has to be tied to family I'll never know.)

My dad is Robert with the middle name Schaefer, which was his mother's maiden name...

I definitely don't feel movement consistently, just every once and awhile.

Goldstns, love the name. I'm a Latin geek and wanted to use Caeli (possessive form of heaven, i.e. "belonging to heaven") but DH doesn't like that no one would know how to pronounce it (like Kylie) if we spelled it the Latin way, but if we don't spell it the Latin way it's not the same word... We both love Felicity which is derived from the Latin felicitia meaning happiness, so it'll work :)

Hakuna love Robert James :) sounds good

Luckily my hubby was not big on having it be family name since we're using his name as a middle name he's content with that and we decided on a name LOL

It will be Ivan Jose I promised I would stop looking at names LOL
it just seemed to fit and it means "gift fom God" which we thought fit perfectly so now I can call my baby by his name

Great name ideas, everyone! :)

goldstns, I love your choice! It's beautiful! :)

And hakuna, I think Robert Douglas sounds good together. :) But of course, you should love the name you give your baby. So I hope you find one both you and your husband like! :thumbup:

I'm going to call this afternoon to make my appointment for my scan. I'm going to aim for the 30th at 3:30 so that way my husband can make it. So fingers crossed they have that open!! :thumbup:

We are still up in the air on names. My husband tells me we are having another boy and if that's the case (he's usually correct), we'll have to have some discussions. LOL He said that if it's a boy, he gets to pick the name...but he picked our sons name and since this will more than likely be our last baby, I think I should at least get to pick one of my kids names!! :) Of course, he'll get to have some say as I did but stilll.... :winkwink: I'm still leaning towards my maiden name (Walker) but I'm still not sure. Maybe I should try calling my bean that and see how it fits. Or maybe I'll get lucky and I'm actually having a girl...then that name is pretty much decided: Jocelyn Fay (though middle name is still not 100%). We'll see.

Gold I didn't feel movement with my daughter until I was almost 22 weeks. With my first (my son) I was 17 weeks. This one I have been feeling flutters since 12, faint kicks at 16.

So its perfectly normal to not be feeling them yet.

Thanks ladies on liking my name pick and info on the baby movement!

Doc told me it might take a bit longer because apparently my placenta is between my baby and my belly button... so hopefully that is all it is.

The name Alia will be named after my grandpa Alexander and my DH's grandma Alice.. Just using the "Al" part of the names.

1 hour and 21 minutes to go until my ultrasound and we hopefully find out what Peanut is!! :D

goldstns...I've heard that can definitely delay you feeling movement when the placenta is in front. So I definitely wouldn't worry! Hopefully you'll be feeling her move soon! :thumbup: I've only barely begun feeling my bean move. It's very quick and days will go by when I don't feel anything. I'm hoping it becomes more frequent soon! :)

And I made my u/s appointment! It's scheduled for the 30th at 12:45. :happydance: Just hoping my hubby can get off work so he can go with me. If not, I'm going to ask my mom to go with me. I can't wait!

Copied from my journal.

Ok.. so I went in and there was another pregnant lady walking in at the same time.
They didn't have me booked in until August 26th which is when my original appointment was before I called and changed it.
So then they started saying that they couldn't get me in today and they couldn't do it until Friday.. and at that point I started crying. Friday we're already fully booked which means Peter wouldn't be able to make it and I really want us to find out together which is why I made the appointment for a Monday.

Luckily my favorite tech was there (she's a customer as well) and she said she can do it after the other lady was done (being done by the tech I didn't really want anyhow). So she suggested we come home or go for a walk and come back at 11:30. So.. now 27 minutes to go, I'm a wreck and I have to pee really bad.

So.. we will leave in about 15-20 minutes now and will hopefully find out that our Monkey is healthy and hopefully what sex they are.

Good Luck to you!! :hugs: That sucks that there was a mix-up like that! I'm glad that your favorite tech was able to help you out! :)

Try rocking sorry you have to wait a little longer. yay for a good tech though!! Can't wait to hear the gender!

Try rocking glad your able to get seen tho :). Waiting anxiously for the announcement :)

Well my plan worked kinda!! Women's clinic was running behind and since my doctor didn't put in for me to have a ultrasound they couldn't fit me in. They finally found one of the doctors that has done ultrasounds before come in for a fast one, it was like 3 mins long. Which I guess was okay.. I didn't get to see cause we was crammed in a little tiny room but all that matters is that my husband and mom did. Doctor said she couldn't see anything between the legs, so she thinks GIRL!!! But told me to wait to get it confirmed my next appt (September 10th)
Baby was great! Hb 156bpm
Husband said it was punching like a boxer then said it was like a frog, looked like it was trying to jump! Lol. He thinks all ultrasounds are scary lookin so its really funny to watch him look at it when we have one.
I also got a new doctor!! Woohooo!! :happydance:

Sorry about the delay ladies!

If you're on my FB please keep it off of there as there are certain people we want to tell before revealing to everyone else.

We are expecting our first son! Our daughter is thrilled as she's been requesting a boy for almost the entire pregnancy so far lol

Attachments

• zzpenis.jpg
    zzpenis.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 16
Has anyone NOT felt movement/kicks? I haven't felt anything.... is that ok??

PS. baby girls name has been decided on! AND I LOVE IT!
Alia Michayla

For those of you that are interested... I'm Jewish and we were looking for a Jewish/Hebrew name...

Alia= to ascend or bring up
Michayla= like god

cute name :)

I havent felt and movements/kicks yet hope to soon but have been told as its my first could be 20+ weeks until i feel anything :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->