January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congrats gals!! You both just cancelled either other out in our boy/girl race lol

So my mom can't stand not knowing 100% if its a girl or not. Lol! So her and my dad are paying for me to go have a private gender ultrasound. So Wednesday @ 2pm we go find out if we are still pregnant with that little girl and no boy. So excited! :)

LOL that's nice of them and great for you you get to see your baby again :)

lol Hawklover, that's so cute!! Can't wait to find out for sure!

I didn't really get to see its during the 3 min ultrasound. Lol
But this ultrasound we all will see.. And we get to see what baby looks like in 3D/4D
I'm pretty excited about that!!

Good morning :coffee:

Congrats to everyone hitting new week milestones :thumbup:

My anatomy scan is in less than 2 weeks :)

I started organizing my room a bit. Baby will be co-sleeping with DH and I in a bassinet. I'm clearing out some clothes from my drawers that I don't wear and putting baby clothes in there. I'll be getting an additional changing pad so that there's one in my room, one in Ariana's room, and one downstairs. The guest room downstairs is holding a lot of clutter right now because the basement isn't finished yet, but I talked to DH, and we are on target for getting everything done by December.

Congrats Try Rocking on your little boy!! :happydance:

And good luck on your scan on Wednesday, HawkLover. It's great that your parents are paying for the extra scan so you can find out for sure and get to see your lo!! :thumbup:

Congrats on the 18 weeks, despttc!!

I have 17 days until my 20 week scan. I'm already counting down becaue I SOOOOOO can't wait!! :haha: I'm hoping these next few weeks go by quickily!

Good Luck on getting everything done, Hakuna!!

happy new weeks ladies

Hakuna we too are going to be sharing a room with lo as we only have a one bedroom apt. I feel like am running out of time and keep telling my hubby things that I want to do and need help doing I think am in organize mode LOL

sitting here watching a baby story and man they are making me cry LOL

happy new weeks ladies

Hakuna we too are going to be sharing a room with lo as we only have a one bedroom apt. I feel like am running out of time and keep telling my hubby things that I want to do and need help doing I think am in organize mode LOL

sitting here watching a baby story and man they are making me cry LOL

I'm watching a baby story too!! :haha: I cry every time I watch this show!

We are still not sure what we are going to do when the baby is born. He/she will have their own room but unfortunately it's on a separate floor from ours. I'd like to keep the baby with me for the first few months but we don't have any heat in our bedroom which doesn't make it a very good place for a newborn baby, especially since I'm due in January (when its usually the coldest!). Our house is older and doesn't have central heat or a/c so each room has independent base board heaters. The people who had the house before us elected not to put a heater in the master bedroom and since my hubby is basically my personal heater, we decided not to have one put in it either (though we do have a small portable heater we use if it gets too cold). So my options are a.) sleep on the couch with the baby in the newborn rocker for a few months or b.) Sleep in our guest bedroom downstairs again with the baby in the newborn rocker. I don't really like either option as it means sleeping away from hubby and our son. The guest bedroom is probably the better bet as I'd have a bed (though it's a twin) so it'd be more comfy but again it's away from hubby and also my son. We have a split level house with two bedrooms (ours and our sons) on the main floor and two in the basement (guest room and soon-to-be babies room). So that's my delimma!! :wacko:

vtjess we have base board heaters too and they are not the most warming but they get the job done we are thinking about getting a portable one bc January is when it gets bad here am hoping that the snow lets up for when I have him LOL

we usually get our first snow fall right before Halloween and then a few more times before the end of December and then it dumps for the rest of the time, the drive up to Aspen where am to give birth is horrible lucky both our vehicles are 4 wheel drive but it worries me

Thanks Lucy and Jess :flower:

You will get it all done... nesting kicks in at various times, especially in the 3rd trimester.

I figure I'll chip away so nothing seems too overwhelming.

hakuna that sounds like a good idea I have tons of clothes so reorganizing most of it and putting away what I can't wear is a challenge then I had to move my hubbys clothes into my closet (we had separate bc of the amount I have :haha:) so his is becoming Ivan's closet

ugh thinking about the amount of things I have to reorganize is making my head spin I think am just going to relax today since I won't be having a day off until Sunday

Yeah just take it slow and chip away :thumbup:

I started bagging up clothes for Goodwill. I'm 100 percent sure I won't be wearing any more Twilight shirts now that the movies are all out :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->