January Jelly Beans 2014!

My sis has been told she has placenta previa and she has to go back at 36 weeks for an internal exam to see where it's at then. If its still the same it will mean a c section for her.

I'm having my scan in 9 days so hopefully mine will be ok. Having a rubbish few days feeling sick and tired. Always struggle at the end of the week.

I have placenta previa. I have to have another ultrasound at 26 weeks to check it again and see if it has moved. If mine doesn't move I have to have a c-section too.

Happy Sunday everyone!!! I'm having a tidy up/ gd house clean today and hoping to be finished by lunch so we can enjoy family time this afternoon!
Hope u all have a gd day!

Yay! :happydance: Hakuna, Waiting to hear tomorrow's scan results :)

My scan is on Tuesday! Although I already had a private scan, in which we were told she's a lady! However, she wasn't opening her legs, so it will be nice to get the second one done to make sure.

hakunamatata- cant wait to here what your little one is!

I can't wait Hakuna!!! I'm so excited for you :D

We have a gender confirmation scan tomorrow, that's all it is, just to make sure our little boy is definitely a little boy. I'm excited about that :D

Goldstns and Try rocking,good luck on your gender-confirmation:thumbup:

Worriedk,your week will fly swiftly :hugs:

My scan is on Wednesday. As we're not finding out the gender,it'll be just Anatomy scan for us. Sad that DH won't be able to make it to the appointment. But on the bright side,my dad is taking me to the scan, which is my dream come true:happydance:

From our front page,we have as of now
21 :blue:
11 :pink: (including want2bemommy's twin pearls)

<3 <3 <3

Front page updated, let me know if there are additional changes needed :thumbup:

Wow! Big proportion of little boys! A baby boy boom! My oh thinks we r having a boy but I'm not so sure! Saying that, this preg seems so different from my daughters but don't know if its cos I'm busier and don't have much time to think about it!!
Am I mad?????.... I'm applying for a new job!!! It's a step up from what I'm doing now... Quite a big jump up. My manager asked if I was applying and I said no. She asked y and I told her cos I was pregnant which she knew anyway. She disagreed and an hour later gave me an envelope with the application form!!
Feel as if I have to apply cos the management are very encouraging and telling me its not my problem that I'm pregnant and they fully support me and maternity leave but if successful the job will be waiting for my return!
I'm still in 2 minds even tho I put in the application form!

Hey you know what you can handle :thumbup: Good luck with whatever you decide about the job!

Can't wait to hear about your scan Hakuna!!

3 sleeps till our scan :)

Em xxx

Good Luck on all the gender scans (and confirmations) coming up!! :) Mine's on Friday. Desptcc, my hubby unfortunately can't go either which we are both disappointed about but my mom is going to come with me so at least I'll have some support. :)

Worried, good luck with your decision. I say if you are interested in the position and can handle it, I'd say go for it! Especially if they already know you are pregnant and aren't concerned about it. :) But like hakuna said, only you know what you can handle. So I wish you all the best! :hugs:

DH is gone for the week, so I'm all by my lonesome... hoping to get lots done, it's been a very busy couple weeks. So far I worked on a few pictures for the baby's room. I have more to go, plus quite a bit of sewing.
My belly is getting big, here's a 20 week shot for you all.
Sorry it's sideways. It's right side up until I attach it... weird. Scan's not til NEXT Tuesday, but looking forward to a BIG baby scan.

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g