January Jelly Beans 2014!

Good Luck with your scan hakuna :)

2 days until mine :/ getting very nervous

Good Luck with your scan hakuna :)

2 days until mine :/ getting very nervous

Very exciting!
Looking forward to hearing about it!

Just heading to gym for an hr.... Trying to do anything to keep me awake. Tiredness hitting very bad!

Congrats, hakuna!! Glad your 12 weeks can was right on. :) Another boy on the list! LOL

And cute bump, mel!! :flower:

20 weeks for me today!! :happydance: My scan is on friday so only 4 more days til I can find out if my bean is doing OK and the gender. Can't wait!

Congrats, Hakuna :blue:

Wrightywales and jess,waiting to hear about your scan :)

Wrighty, Is your scan on Wednesday?

So get this: my official EDD wasn't updated because they won't change anything less than 7 days different from LMP, but I am 6 days ahead like I thought based on ovulation and :sex: I love being right!! Methinks I need a new ticker!

So glad I don't have to return all the boy clothes I bought!

Congrats hakuna!!

I'm 20 weeks today and survived my first week back to work last week. I think once I get used to this new teaching schedule, I'm going to like it. I've been a bit tired, though, I think it's just the typical tiredness of coming back after break lol.

We ordered our nursery furniture and I have the bedding set picked out. I'm about 90% on color choice so hopefully my husband will get the room painted and the carpet cleaned before the furniture gets here! It's becoming more and more real with each passing week. :) Good luck to all those having scans soon!

Congrats Hakuna :) another boy to add to the list :)

Congrats jess and lindsay for reaching the half way mark :)

cute bump mel :)

So get this: my official EDD wasn't updated because they won't change anything less than 7 days different from LMP, but I am 6 days ahead like I thought based on ovulation and :sex: I love being right!! Methinks I need a new ticker!

My doctor is the same way, hakuna. She won't change it unless it's 7 or more days off (which mine was at my 8 week scan; thought I was 9). But just curious, were you dated 6 days ahead at your 12 week scan as well? I know that earlier scans are more accurate so I think even it my bean is off at this scan, my date more than likely wouldn't change since later scans can be further off since each baby can grow at different rates.

And you are braver than me, I don't think I could purchase anything until I was sure! LOL :thumbup:

And thanks for the 20 week congrats. And congrats to lindsay for making it halfway as well!! :) Now I'm just counting down until my scan on friday!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/IMG_0001_zps3fb1fbbf.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/IMG_0002_zps7a9f2cc4.jpg

My doctor is the same way, hakuna. She won't change it unless it's 7 or more days off (which mine was at my 8 week scan; thought I was 9). But just curious, were you dated 6 days ahead at your 12 week scan as well? I know that earlier scans are more accurate so I think even it my bean is off at this scan, my date more than likely wouldn't change since later scans can be further off since each baby can grow at different rates.

And you are braver than me, I don't think I could purchase anything until I was sure! LOL :thumbup:

And thanks for the 20 week congrats. And congrats to lindsay for making it halfway as well!! :) Now I'm just counting down until my scan on friday!!

I actually forgot to ask at my first scan :dohh:

Can't wait for Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"