January Jelly Beans 2014!

Great scan pics, Hakuna! I hope I can get as clear a shot on my beans gender! :)

Congrats to new weeks ladies !!!:happydance:

Hakuna congrats on your baby boy :)

I just commented on a post in the 2nd Trimester thread and it seems there are quite a few girls who got their 20 week scan in the last few days and they are all having girls! So maybe it's not as uneven as we think...the girly mommies just haven't joined our group (or aren't posting...)! LOL But seeing that gives me a little more hope that I may be having a girl....but maybe I should stay thinking it's a boy so I'm not disappointed. :winkwink:

I just commented on a post in the 2nd Trimester thread and it seems there are quite a few girls who got their 20 week scan in the last few days and they are all having girls! So maybe it's not as uneven as we think...the girly mommies just haven't joined our group (or aren't posting...)! LOL But seeing that gives me a little more hope that I may be having a girl....but maybe I should stay thinking it's a boy so I'm not disappointed. :winkwink:

Im thinking boy (just because of the numbers in this group) although i really want a girl and still dream peanut is a girl. 2 days and i get to find out

Yeah I don't blame you, wrighty. The sheer number of boys definitely makes me lean towards boy as well but I'm still hoping! All I really want is a healthy baby but since this is my last pregnancy, I'd love to have a girl so I can have one of each. :) Less than 4 days until my scan! :happydance: Best wishes on your scan too!

mom and i bought all the paint for our baby's room. Mom is a great artist (and so it MIL) and they are going to do the mural together in the baby's room! I believe it will be done in a few weeks and then we can start getting all the fun furniture for her room! Getting excited. Also my DH's family is throwing us our first shower on Sunday (I know it is early, but they are all in Chicago and we are going there for the holiday weekend.)

Attachments

• Calvin-Hobbes-Nursery.jpg
    Calvin-Hobbes-Nursery.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
Dreaming of :blue: I will know in a couple of weeks. Darng the wait!!

Goldstns, is that in your house, or is that the idea?
I've been working on painting for our baby's room- we're not painting the walls as we plan to sell the house in two years or less. I'm making all the fabric stuff out of the pattern below, so I've been painting the animals on muslin in embroidery circles (I haven't trimmed them up yet). I also got stuff to make the mobile and am painting birdhouses to hang in the room as well. So much fun! Still need to paint my fox, and I haven't started the raccoon or the bunny yet.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Goldstns, the painting is superb. You're lucky to have two gifted painters in the family :)

Mel, I love your idea. Pic looks beautiful :flower:

To all the girls doing gender confirmation,may you get the same gender that you dream of! <3

I'm 20weeks today!
:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Our little bean and I have come half way through!

Can't wait to see him/her in person <3 <3

I forgot to update in here...

I went for the gender confirmation scan today since there was some question about it last time. She could not get a good shot of Monkeys stuff, I tried moving around, she poked and prodded and .. nothing. Like nothing at all to indicate one way or the other.
So we're officially back to Team Yellow for now.
My next ultrasound isn't until October 21st so hopefully baby cooperates then.
And the closest place to pay to find out the gender that I've found is 2.5 hours away so that won't work.
So frustrating! We're still going to consider the baby a boy for now because that's what we were thinking but it could very well end up being a girl. We'll either find out in 2 months if baby cooperates or in 4 months at the due date.

Hakuna - congrats on boy!! Glad the scan went well :)

Wrighty - my scan is 11am uk time tomorrow too!!

20 weeks today!! Yay!!

Em xxx

Try Rocking,I'm sorry you couldn't confirm the gender :( .Is there no way of getting a repeat scan from them as the details were not visible? I think there is no harm in considering baby to be a boy for now,as thats what you were told at the previous appt(if I remember right) :hugs:

Emily,congrats on 20weeks :happydance: So, wrighty, you and I have our scans tomorrow :wohoo:

Despttc Emily congrts on reaching half way ladies

Despttc how are you feeling? im so nervous but fingers crossed everything will be fine less than 23 hours until my scan now

TryRocking - sorry they counldnt confirm gender fingers crossed baby lets you see in October x

Wrighty,I am nervous too. The scan is the only thing on my mind now. Hope our scans hold good news for us tomorrow

Congrats to both desptcc and Emily on their 20 weeks!! :flower: And good luck to all those with scans tomorrow. I hope they go perfectly. :thumbup: 3 more days until mine! I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

Congrats to those who have reached 20 weeks!! Yay!

I have just realised that I never put my 12 wk scan on so here it is,a little late cos my 20 wk scan is this next monday!!

Been to the docs this morning and got something for my constipation cos of my iron tabs. The pregnancy glamour never ends does it!!:shrug:

Attachments

• 294.jpg
    294.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
Try- have you tried eating sweets, little caffeine, or juice 30 min before the scan. They claim it will get to the baby in that time and the baby will move more... I don't know how true it is but I was recommended it too. My last scan we had the same issue as you. The tech said girl but my baby wouldn't move for him so I am not sure... we have a scan today so I am hoping she will be active.

Congrats on 20 weeks gals!!! Half way there now :)

I second the sweets suggestion! I had some apple juice and strawberry wafers and my baby was moving all over. I may have overdone it a bit because she moved so much she was messing up the measurements, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->