January Jelly Beans 2014!

I moved here from the coast where they almost never get snow, here there's snow just about every year and we live in the mountains in the middle of nowhere. It's a 2-2.5 hour drive to the hospital and I'd just rather the snow wait until after baby boy comes lol
My hubby can drive to the hospital but I'm more concerned about making it to the actual hospital with how bad the roads get here.

There's snow on the mountains here (utah), and yesterday I had to scrape my car windows before work. It's still been nice during the day though. I'm enjoying this weather I can actually go and walk my dogs after work and it's not too hot or too cold.

I'm certain there will be snow when the baby is due, usually we get the most snow in january. Luckily the drive to the hospital (assuming I'm at home at the time ha ha) is only 10-15 min.

Wondering if any of you have ordered the cosatto giggle pram? Just giving you the heads up that we did and the shop have rung to say that it is going to be featured on watchdog on Thursday as some are faulty and the pram collapses. Luckily the shop let us go and choose a different pram. Gutted cos I loved it but can't be too careful x

I live in MN, we will surely have snow on the ground as well. I have a 30 min drive to the hospital. I am just hoping it isn't snowing or just had a blizzard when I go into labor. I came to the hospital fully dilated with my last so I am paranoid about making it on time! I can't imagine driving 2+ hours!

Ohhhh gals, it's so exciting that we're all either under 100 days or getting pretty darn close! Congrats to those already in double digits! I'm at 105 right now so by next week...the real countdown begins, lol

20 minute drive to hospital and no chance of snow here... ��

Happy 24 weeks Mallerm! Yay, double digits for want2bemommy!

Mallerm congrats on V a Day !!!

Wants2bemommy yay!!! Double digits !!!

I'm 25weeks today! :wohoo: :)

Mallerm congrats on V- Day !!! :thumbup:

Wants2bemommy :happydance:
Double digits !!!

Congratulations on v days ladies and on some reaching double digits. That's insane! !

Only another 2 days til I reach v day!!!

Congratulations for reaching V-day.. We're almost there Del.

I *think* today is my v-day....24 weeks. Though at the last ultrasound they said I might not be quite as far along as they thought, so who knows.

Happy 25 weeks despttc !!!!!

Wolf happy v day just go with it :)

I just can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going! My sister is in 3rd trimester now and we all won't be far behind! She only has 6 wks to maternity leave and then at 36 wks she has to go to the hospital to have a scan to see if her placenta has moved back up. Feels like five mins she we announced our pregnancies.

Getting real now!

Del, my sis-in-law is 35+ weeks now. It seems just yesterday that she ringed me to say she's pregnant. Oh! How swiftly time flies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->