January Jelly Beans 2014!

Woohoo!!!!!! Rocking OMG it's getting close

I have 90 days to go only bc am getting induced tho : )

Coming up even quicker! I can't go the inducing route which would be nice (we have a 2-2.5 hour drive to the hospital over a mountain pass in the middle of winter) because I had a c-section with my daughter :\
Luckily my doctor is all for me having a VBAC so hopefully that works out!

I've had 2 surgeries but one involved the uterus so they are going to let me try vaginally but still bc of diabetes and HBP they won't let me go past the 27th which am happy with just nervous now bc we actually gave a date

We have to drive just 20 min to the hospital but in Dec. the roads up to Aspen can be horrible I'm really hoping it doesn't snow those last two weeks in Dec.

Hopefully you can have him vaginally and the snow holds off! I'd love if the snow held off here until after I have my boy!

FX for that it would be so nice last year it didn't start really snowing until Jan. Once I'm home it can snow all it wants LOL the bad thing we depend on the skiing so need some snow if the roads stay clear am happy :D

lol I say that every year, I don't care if it snows I just want it to stay off the roads!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_IMG_20130927_203838_165_zps1674fa01.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_IMG_20130927_203823_824_zps607ba30f.jpg

Well there goes my wishful thinking LOL

lol I just posted almost the exact same thing (response) to your picture on fb!

LOL it's melted off now it's just a bit falling but nothing serious I think that Mother Nature was teasing me :haha:

But there are tons of cars driving around with snow on the roofs, Aspen probably got real snow tho

Crazy. Hopefully it's just trying to scare you a bit... and then hold off until after January!

Hopefully but I doubt it it's freakin cold it's raining now :(

It's snowing in September where you are Lucy? Holy moley!!

And you got a date! So you are going to have your little man before the new year! That's exciting!!

Hey Emmy yup got a bit of snow last night I'm in colorado up in the mountains it didn't stick much but man it's old this morning :( I'm snuggled up with my pup playing games LOL

Yes he's going to be here before the end of the year :D so excited but now I really got to get a move on getting his crib and things together

You guys are hilarious, wishing away snow. I'm in Wisconsin. It's guaranteed we'll have snow mid-January, I'm just hoping for no blizzard that day. We usually have a Christmas party at our house shortly after the holidays (easier for everyone to get together) and 2 years ago we got 21" in 2 days so the people that did venture over here ended up staying a day or two :) Usually I'm a big fan of snow days, I grew up here, so I know how to drive well in it, but it usually means an excuse to sit home on my butt, make pancakes and watch movies. My husband is from OR where it rarely snowed, so he quite likes them too.
It's only a ten minute drive to our hospital, so I'm not too worried about it.

Glad you know how to drive in them melann am a chicken and come from Virginia it's snowed there too but I would sit at home as long as the roads are clear am all good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->