January Jelly Beans 2014!

Happy double digits ladies :happydance: only a few more days to go for mine :wohoo:

Good luck for Tuesday Radiance :hugs:

Yay!! Double digits day!!!

Em xxx

DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Yay! :yipee: :wohoo:

Congratulations on reaching double digits ladies :happydance::happydance:

Tuesday needs to get here sooner! And it's a late appointment- 4pm :(
I'm quite anxious but keep reassuring myself. Very hard to do, especially since I was that "1%" that had a stillbirth.

However I'm a little relieved to know my chance of miscarriage is 5%.

:dust:

On another note, my cravings are the total opposites of Elijahs! I loved fresh fruit and really that was about all I could it the first trimester. This pregnancy, all I crave is horrible junk and fried food... I never ate that before pregnancy and I've been telling myself no. I've been eating healthy foods and semi-healthy foods and yuck! I had to spit out my strawberry by the third one :haha:

Good luck on Tuesday hun x

Congrats on double digits. As usual I'm a few weeks behind.

Good Luck tomorrow, Radiance! :hugs:

And congats to those making double digits! :happydance:

Happy 26 weeks to me today!! :winkwink: And I guess I'm officially in double digits as well though I missed the first day. LOL

I took my GTT test on Saturday and it wasn't too bad. Having to wait around the office for an hour was probably the worst part for me. I had a Fruit Punch flavored drink and it actually reminded me of Hawaiian Punch, which I like. Mind you Hawaiin Punch is much better tasting but I was able to get it down with no problems. Hopefully I won't get a call from the nurse any time soon as that means I passed (they only call with problems/concerns). I usually get an email when my results are done as well so I'll probably know at about the same time they do whether or not I passed. I'm just hoping I don't have to go back and do the 3 hour. If I thought waiting an hour was a PIA, I can only imagine having to wait around for 3. :dohh:

Jess YAY!!!! Double Digits !!!! FX that you passed the test

Congrats to those double digiters!! I hit mine yesterday and couldn't be more excited. I also have an ultrasound this Friday so I'm rather impatiently waiting for the work week to go by so I can see my little monkey again! :) The last time I saw her was at 18 weeks so I'm more than ready to see her again.

I had my appointment on Friday and my bp was still a little up, although much better than it had been 2 weeks before, so he upped my bp med dosage a bit and go back in two weeks. I also have to do another 24 hr urine test in two weeks as well as a precaution. I started panicking when he said he wanted me to do another one, but he swore it was precautionary only and that I would probably do them monthly until I deliver. I did feel better after thinking about it because he said I just had to do it sometime in the next two weeks, so there was not a rush on it like there was last time.

Also, I'm FINALLY feeling consistent movements! I was feeling so left out because I was only feeling the baby sporadically and nothing consistent or super strong, but my doctor said to give it a few more weeks because of my anterior placenta. Well, over the weekend I started feeling her a lot and my poor husband was finally able to feel her from the outside. All in all, I'm feeling great about things! :)

So excited to be in the double digits! I can't believe how active the little guy is! I can't wait to meet him! XD

Hubby and I were laying in bed last night watching my belly and baby dance and I mentioned that we only had about 104 days left to go and he got this panicked look on his face and said "How did that happen? So soon already?"... Like I haven't been sporting a giant ball in my tummy for the last SIX MONTHS. lol Men!
I had a doc apt last week too. Doctor doesn't seem confident that this baby will stay put till our due date and recommended that we prepare for an early (up to 6 weeks) arrival. Shes confident that the baby will be just fine if born early but said that it may be a situation where baby runs out of room like our son did. He was born at 37+2 and for no medical reason, so they said it was growth restriction. From what doc is seeing of this baby, she said its already fat and looks like a newborn. lol 6 Weeks early is Christmas and knowing our luck that's totally when it would happen since Im so excited about seeing my son spend his first real Christmas opening presents... he was only a month old last year so it doesn't really count ;)
Glad everyone is doing well!

Hubby and I were laying in bed last night watching my belly and baby dance and I mentioned that we only had about 104 days left to go and he got this panicked look on his face and said "How did that happen? So soon already?"... Like I haven't been sporting a giant ball in my tummy for the last SIX MONTHS. lol Men!
I had a doc apt last week too. Doctor doesn't seem confident that this baby will stay put till our due date and recommended that we prepare for an early (up to 6 weeks) arrival. Shes confident that the baby will be just fine if born early but said that it may be a situation where baby runs out of room like our son did. He was born at 37+2 and for no medical reason, so they said it was growth restriction. From what doc is seeing of this baby, she said its already fat and looks like a newborn. lol 6 Weeks early is Christmas and knowing our luck that's totally when it would happen since Im so excited about seeing my son spend his first real Christmas opening presents... he was only a month old last year so it doesn't really count ;)
Glad everyone is doing well!

Oh boy, haha. Hopefully they wait until after Christmas. :winkwink: It's good to hear that your doctor is confident they will be just fine though. :)

How's everyone doing with naming their little bundles?

We had our name sorted but now hubby's said no, so back to beginning :(

Em xxx

Our little girl will be Felicity Jo. We both use it to talk to her all the time. Only BnB knows, haven't told anyone else! Our moms' names are Joan and JoAnn, so that's where the middle name is coming from.
If anyone had American Girl Dolls as a kid, they'll understand this- I had two growing up, Addy and Samantha. When we picked the name Felicity (not because of the doll) it occurred to me that it would be really nice for her to have the Felicity doll and books. But she's retired!! The only way I can find to get one is Ebay, which is okay, but they're $$$ and some are not in great shape, or are from the post-Mattel buy-out age and have different outfits etc. I know it's stupid, but it's my latest pregnancy OCD thing. I really want one for her. I still have my Addy and Samantha, so she'll have those at least.

Lovely name! I don't know Felicity dolls but sounds like a lovely idea!

We are having Eve as either first or middle name after my grandma but that's all we know!!

Em xxx

I remember Felicity! Maybe someday they will bring her back as a throwback sort of thing? I don't know how they work those.

Eve is a pretty name :)

I know the middle name will be Patrick after my dad. I love Blake Patrick, but I haven't sold the hubby on it yet. Hopefully he will come around. I had a girl the first time and we had several names we liked, so if this one had been a girl we would have been set. Boy names are proving to be more difficult!

American Girl dolls were around when I was a kid, and continue to be sold, but now it is owned by the same company that makes Barbies, and my opinion is that the quality has kind of gone downhill.
Anyway, each doll has a collection (about 6) books about her and they are from a representative time in history. E.g. Samantha was from the Victorian era, Molly was WWII and Felicity is from the revolutionary war time. Their outfits are all representative of the period as well.

Happy Viability and double digits ladies!

Good luck tomorrow Radiance :hugs:

Medic where abouts are you? Sorry if I've asked you before, I always get excited when I see someone from the same province lol

It's crazy how fast it all seems to be going now!

Happy Viability and double digits ladies!

Good luck tomorrow Radiance :hugs:

Medic where abouts are you? Sorry if I've asked you before, I always get excited when I see someone from the same province lol

It's crazy how fast it all seems to be going now!

Im on the coast in the biggest boom town in BC right now :)

Our little girl will be Felicity Jo. We both use it to talk to her all the time. Only BnB knows, haven't told anyone else! Our moms' names are Joan and JoAnn, so that's where the middle name is coming from.
If anyone had American Girl Dolls as a kid, they'll understand this- I had two growing up, Addy and Samantha. When we picked the name Felicity (not because of the doll) it occurred to me that it would be really nice for her to have the Felicity doll and books. But she's retired!! The only way I can find to get one is Ebay, which is okay, but they're $$$ and some are not in great shape, or are from the post-Mattel buy-out age and have different outfits etc. I know it's stupid, but it's my latest pregnancy OCD thing. I really want one for her. I still have my Addy and Samantha, so she'll have those at least.

I always wanted an American Girl doll when I was a kid but my parents could never afford one. I was always jealous of my cousin who had Kirsten. My favorite was Samantha and the one I always wanted. :) My grandmother had won a Molly Doll with a few outfits and I was hoping to get her from her one day but when she passed away I'm not sure what happened to the doll (she was living with m Aunt at the time so who knows what she did with it). But a handful of years ago, after I got my job I discovered that one year they had released a Jess doll which was Native American and so I had to have her. I ended finding her new in box on ebay for a reasonable price and so now I have her. So I can definitely understand you wanting to get them for your daughter! :thumbup: I love the name Felicity btw! :)

We've chosen a name for our baby boy as well - Ryker James. Hubby and I address him by that all the time now. :) Though Hubby wants to spell Ryker with an "i" instead (Riker) though I prefer the "y" spelling. He says he'll spell it however he wants. :haha: But I just bought a car seat cover for him and had it personalized...so hopefully he'll get used to my spelling. :thumbup:

I had a Molly doll!! I loved her and had matching outfits for myself :haha: I hope you find a Felicity doll, melann!

Our boy will be Elijah Jesus. Jesus was DHs dads name, he passed away when DH was 15. His dad also had two brothers and DS's middle name is after one of them. DH now says if we happen to have a 3rd boy, his middle name will have to be for the third brother as a tribute to them :) I'm really hoping for a third boy now because I think that would be so sweet.

I have a friend named Felicity, she has the Felicity doll and I always thought it was the coolest thing. They looked simillar as well.

Lovely names, and name ideas ladies!

We are thinking Oscar Thayne. We call him Oscar occasionally, but I still refer to him as baby quite often.

Jess, he will just have to get used to the spelling! lol. Love how you had it personalized!

We have chosen (tentatively) Celti Marie for a girl (although I think its a boy lol) and Cade Matthew for a boy. We chose Cade (maybe Cayde) because its meaning has to do with water like Calders name, and because when you take out the L and the R in Calders name you get Cade. :) Thought it was cute that way. But, who knows.... we may change our minds at the last minute again like we did with Calder. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->