January Jelly Beans 2014!

hi girls
i still cant believe im pregnant again. We've been trying since i miscarried last january with no luck till now. I still cant believe it that i had to take another test this morning to make sure im not dreaming. think ive taken about 6 tests in last couple of days. As anyone else taken loads of tests?
my brown discharge has stop but im getting few twingles in stomach every now and then. i read on hrre somewhere that others have had them too?
Im just so worry that ill miscarry again i have to keep going toilet to check theres nothing there.
Sam x

Hi, Sam! I know exactly what you mean about testing over and over. I have used an obscene amount of tests in the last week! And I went to Planned Parenthood to make sure that they all weren't liars .. it really is hard to take in! It feels like a dream or something! I've definitely been feeling twinges and aches in my stomach. I guess it's something that I'll just have to get used to for now! This is a whole new ballgame for me! :)

OMG Live!! Fat Free diet!!! I dont think they'll operate whilst you are pregnant unless it becomes an emergency :hugs: They'll help you control it with diet until your little one is here :hugs: No naughty treats the pain is never worth it :nope: And :grr: at the hospital why oh why say something like that over the phone they should never suggest there is a problem ffs you is pregnant and need to stay calm and well for you and the baby!! Try and not worry until you know what you are facing :hugs:

Congratulations on the new BFPs!!! :happydance:

My GP prescribed my tablets today to try and get the sickness in control Im a tad dehydrated :shock: He also has me measuring 7-8 weeks on examination... I KNOW my dates and I know I can only be 5wks soooo a little nervous why he was so adamant I was 7-8 weeks :wacko: He is going to try and arrange a scan to check my dates and check the pain he said I was overly tender for what he would expect to be normal but said I shouldnt be alarmed it was likely just baby snuggling in tight!

If only this pregnancy lark was plain sailing huh :dohh:

I've been bleeding most of the afternoon so I suspect I may be loosing the baby. I'm not sure what I'm even meant to do. I have a doctors appt for something else tomorrow so will ask then. So sad. Lx

I've been bleeding most of the afternoon so I suspect I may be loosing the baby. I'm not sure what I'm even meant to do. I have a doctors appt for something else tomorrow so will ask then. So sad. Lx

Hoping for the best :hugs: :hugs:

Lisa Im so sorry :hugs: Hope the bleed stops and everything is ok xxxxx

Lisa, I'm so sorry but try to stay calm, it could be any number of things. I think you should go ahead and call your doctor now. See what they say. They might be able to set an ultrasound up for you tomorrow, even though it is early, to see how things look. At least you will have someone else on it and can do your best to relax while you wait for your appointment. Hoping for the best!

I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa! :hugs: I hope everything turns out OK. I'd definitely call your doctor and get their advice. But for now, I'd try to relax and take it easy. And if the bleeding gets heavy, I'd go straight to the hospital. If it turns out to be nothing, great, but you should always err on the side of caution. Good luck, hun!

OMG Live!! Fat Free diet!!! I dont think they'll operate whilst you are pregnant unless it becomes an emergency :hugs: They'll help you control it with diet until your little one is here :hugs: No naughty treats the pain is never worth it :nope: And :grr: at the hospital why oh why say something like that over the phone they should never suggest there is a problem ffs you is pregnant and need to stay calm and well for you and the baby!! Try and not worry until you know what you are facing :hugs:

Congratulations on the new BFPs!!! :happydance:

My GP prescribed my tablets today to try and get the sickness in control Im a tad dehydrated :shock: He also has me measuring 7-8 weeks on examination... I KNOW my dates and I know I can only be 5wks soooo a little nervous why he was so adamant I was 7-8 weeks :wacko: He is going to try and arrange a scan to check my dates and check the pain he said I was overly tender for what he would expect to be normal but said I shouldnt be alarmed it was likely just baby snuggling in tight!

If only this pregnancy lark was plain sailing huh :dohh:

Thanks hun! Hubby as been shopping for me today and got me some lovely things to eat so its not too bad... Im just totally bummed about my levels. I really hope that its all of nothing and ive a little bubba or bubbas that are happy and healthy! Fx xxxx

Wow, I can't keep up on here! Welcome to all the new bfps! Sorry to those who are having a hard time with things, I hope all goes well!

Hoping it's nothing serious. Will keep you in my thoughts xx

Hello Ladies, I would like to join you all! I am guessing my due date is about Jan 9th (according to LMP) or Jan 17th (according to ov data). My first U/S is Thursday to hear a heart beat.

Started spotting :( Going doctors tomorrow!

Still nauseus hoping thats a good sign...

Still peeing on too many sticks xD

Hugs to you Lisa. Fingers crossed everything is ok.

Hello Ladies, I would like to join you all! I am guessing my due date is about Jan 9th (according to LMP) or Jan 17th (according to ov data). My first U/S is Thursday to hear a heart beat.

Welcome :flower: Added you to front page.

Started spotting :( Going doctors tomorrow!

Still nauseus hoping thats a good sign...

Still peeing on too many sticks xD

Try not to worry, spotting can be perfectly normal. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->