January Jelly Beans 2014!

Happy to hear baby looked perfect, vtjess! Hard to imagine we all have 3-4lbs of baby in there already!
Aw I'm feeling a bit jealous of you guys, vtjess and Try Rocking :haha: I want a scan and my csection date!
I'm hoping to be able to schedule my section sometime this week, I really want to know so DH and I can give work a definite date. And maybe I'll get double lucky and my OB will say he wants to do a growth scan, too ;)

I REALLY want a scan too it has been 21 weeks since I last saw bubs and it will be another 9+ until I meet him :(
At the same time I do not want anything to be wrong to need a scan :wacko: catch 22 situation here :dohh:

Thanks, mommytobe11!! :)

I was really glad when my OB wanted to do a growth scan. It was nice seeing my little guy again. :) Luckily for me, it wasn't because anything was wrong, it's just her standard procedure to check babies growth and position around 32 weeks. :thumbup:

Twag can you say you're just not feeling right and see if they send you for an ultrasound? lol :hugs:

It definitely makes it more real! I figured that would be the date but now that it's a for sure thing all I can think about is everything I still need to do. 5 weeks and 2 days to go!

Doesn't work like that here if you say baby isn't moving they just send you to be monitored not scanned :wacko: :dohh:
I am guessing if he doesn't engage and stays breach I may end up having a scan :shrug:

exciting 5 weeks :yipee:

When my daughter was breech they sent me for a scan to confirm it. I hope he only stays breech long enough for you to get your scan! :hugs:

I have my next midwife appointment on Friday so will find out if he has moved but considering I think he has always been either breach or tranverse at every scan or appointment I am not holding out much hope that he is behaving and getting into the right positiion :dohh:

Little turkeys! Mine is still breech from what I can tell as well. I had a c-section before (she was breech as well) and I really wanted a VBAC but I've decided to go for a c-section because the drive to the hospital scares me in the winter. (It's 2-2.5 hours away)

It's lovely tho you have Christmas and then baby is coming how exciting :cloud9:

This bit is definitely the most difficult with not having scans etc isn't it? I want to see baby again too but 3d scans creep me out a little :-/ Also I would be too tempted to leave team :yellow: now lol

Just glad feeling them moves offers lots of reassurance.. xx

My csection date is tentatively for 12/20. I won't know for certain until that week as it is a floating OR day for a few different medical groups. I may be bumped until 12/23. Either way, about 31 more days until I hold my girls unless they change their minds ;-)

Gosh all these dates for babies coming! I could be way behind cos I'm due 23rd January so technically I could hold on til early February! Hopefully not though but my ds was late by 10 days!

Went to town with my sister and ds today. My poor sis is suffering with spd in her lady bits. She was waddling! My sons behaviour is soooo much better over these last two or three weeks it's fab. Don't get me wrong he has his moments but compared to how he was he's an angel! Started giving him vitamin drops every day and I'm wondering if that helped cos he was really tired before and that made him cranky. It's me that's the cranky one now! I am starting to feel like I never get to sit down esp in the morning. It's getting him up, then breakfast for him and me, getting him on the potty, getting him dressed and every other day bathed too then he wants me to sit and play, a morning snack etc. And I'm cleaning up between doing my morning chores. If he needs a toy from the toy box that's slipped right down he needs me to get it etc. I do love being a full time mum but when I'm pregnant it's just exhausting and it makes me snappy which makes me feel awful. He is a good boy boy but he's still only 3 so needs a lot of my attention still. Think my oh has this impression I sit on my backside watching tv all day cos he's commented that I get to watch what I want on tv all week! Just shows how little he knows. For one thing can't even hear the tv most of the time for my son playing and he's a little chatterbox too! And quite often it's kids tv on and I'm always up and down so never get to sit through anything fully. Sorry for the rant, just had a tiring day and feeling achey and sore!

mommytobe11- I live in MN. Everyone is complaining it’s cold. I think it’s perfect  Sorry you are feeling hot!

despttc- Scary!! Glad baby is healthy.

vtjess423- So glad the scan went well! Boo on a big head, ha ha. I have a pretty small head, and DH had a bigger head. I was pretty happy DD got my head, hoping this one follows his sister in that regard, ha ha.

Delamere19- I am Jan 26th, so I feel for ya! Feels like we have a ways to go :p I have been exhausted with the toddler as well. Feels like I rarely get to sit.

Sunday night I was out Christmas shopping and tried on several pairs of boots and started getting back pain. It felt more like cramping and was radiating to my front. Pretty sure my uterus was contracting. They eventually went away with water and resting. It’s so hard to rest with a toddler! I have started the last few days telling dd that she has to walk up the stairs herself. It’s just too much on my body.

Had my midwife appointment yesterday. She still can’t tell baby’s position. Butt and head feel too much alike on my kids, ha ha! She said they won’t really worry about it until 35 weeks. I am guessing we’ll do an ultrasound around that time to check position. Baby hasn’t engaged yet, so I am not too worried. My dd got her butt engaged and they actually had to push her up (vaginally) in order to get her turned because she was stuck. I’m sure you can imagine how uncomfortable that was! As long as he isn’t engaged in my pelvis, I feel like he will get turned head down. I guess 2nd baby’s don’t engage as early either, so I have that going for me.

acorn,
winter pregnancies in the midwest are entertaining huh? I'm still just wearing my winter coat shell (it's the only part that I can zip). I sleep without covers most nights as well. It's about 30 degrees outside, but I think it's perfect. The only problem is wearing a coat and no one realizes you're pregnant. I was getting a couple maternity things the other day and the checkout asked how far along I was, she said I must not be far. I said, um I'm 32 weeks. I had to unzip my coat to show her I had a belly. People glare at me on the bus if I don't give up my seat. It's like really? Do I need to unzip this bad boy so you can see I'm not carrying a basketball? Silly.

Ha ha ha, that's funny melann! I need to try on my winter coats to see if I have any that will zip. As of now I haven't worn a coat at all. If I'm outside for a while I will wear a hoodie unzipped with a sweater under. At some point I will need a coat though. I really don't want to buy one! I hope I have one that will get me by. I love that I'm not cold, because I am one of those people that's almost always cold! It will be great until we start getting ice. I am so afraid of falling!

30 degree weather sounds amazing!! Every time I'm in the grocery store, I pretend I'm looking for something in the freezer aisle so I can feel the cold air for a few minutes :blush: it looks like we're getting a cold front in a few days and the high is 75! Ugh! But being able to go to the park all year round so DS can get out some energy kind of makes up for it. It's the only plus side! ;)

@Acorn, I looked at some winter coats, but could not bring myself to spend that kind of $$ on something that will hardly be worn. The shell from my winter coat still fits, barely. If I get more than another couple inches in diameter, it won't. DH is very worried about it getting icy as I walk up a pretty steep hill to work, so he got me some crampons. I will probably mostly work from home after Christmas. Very blessed to have that capability.
My baby shower is Saturday. I'm pretty excited!

Wow some many birthdates for our babies - I still feel like I have forever to wait 9 weeks (poss plus some if he is late) left I just want to meet my baby boy already :cloud9: :wacko:

OK so have any of you ladies had this I keep getting really dizzy I wake and I litterly feel like I have had 20 vodka shots everything is dizzy, my head feels lightheaded and I just feel awful - so much today I am working from home :wacko: I have a midwife appointment on Friday so I am going to ask her what she thinks it might be :shrug: I am wondering low iron levels or low blood pressue :shrug:

Wow some many birthdates for our babies - I still feel like I have forever to wait 9 weeks (poss plus some if he is late) left I just want to meet my baby boy already :cloud9: :wacko:

OK so have any of you ladies had this I keep getting really dizzy I wake and I litterly feel like I have had 20 vodka shots everything is dizzy, my head feels lightheaded and I just feel awful - so much today I am working from home :wacko: I have a midwife appointment on Friday so I am going to ask her what she thinks it might be :shrug: I am wondering low iron levels or low blood pressue :shrug:

I was going to suggest it may be your blood pressure :( hope it's nothing serious :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->