January Jelly Beans 2014!

Del i am so sorry massive hugs coming your way :hugs:

Del, so sorry. It's always hard, but I'm glad you were able to be there for him in the end. At least you can know he wasn't alone.

I get pain on the right side of my ribs too. Putting my right arm up behind my head seems to relieve some of it. I think there's a foot in my ribs sometimes though. The other day I tried to lean forward to grab something and discovered I COULD NOT lean forward due to whatever was wedged in my ribs. I pushed her a little bit, she moved, and then I could bend forward again.

Sorry Del- I worked at vet clinics for years and cried along with our clients when they had to euthanize. But know that you were his voice and helped him stop his suffering :hugs:

Just realised missed our chance for a 3d scan... That makes me feel a little sad... Though I wouldn't have been able to stay team yellow...

So sorry Del :hugs: it's so so hard.. I always think it's the kindest thing you can do though, wish you could do it for humans suffering xxx

I'm so sorry, Del. :hugs: I had to put my cat of 15 years down last year. It was the worst. :nope:

:hugs: Del! That is the only bad thing about owning pets, in my opinion. They just don't get to stay with us for that long. I'm so glad you were able to be with him through the end. I've been there before, and I know how tough it is. :hugs:

Delamere- So sorry  We’ve had to do that with a pet in the past. So sad! I know it’s better than letting them suffer, but I think everyone hopes their pet will pass peacefully on their own so they don’t have to make that decision.

I had an extremely hard time getting up this morning. I laid down for 10 minutes after my alarm and probably would have fallen back asleep if baby hadn't started kicking me. I told him if he wants to be so punctual, I expect him to come out by his due date :haha:

We put up our Christmas tree last night. I was hoping to do the outdoor lights, but it was just way too cold. We like to wait on the tree until Thanksgiving, but we are going to be gone the weekend after and I wanted to get something productive done before we left. DD LOVED putting up the tree and ornaments. I love that she's at the age where it is all so magical. We raked leaves this weekend too and she thought it was the best thing ever.

I also struggled to get up this morning especially since Elliot decided he was going to have the BIGGEST wiggle about in the middle of the night last night I actually thought he was going to rupture my stomach or something the way he was going :wacko:

We are going to get our tree this weekend I am most excited :happydance:

I have my health visitor appointment today :wacko: not quite sure what that involves but soon find out I guess :thumbup:

I had been so excited that baby was upside down, until two days ago. I had a great, very exciting weekend, a big baby shower and a surprise visit from my BFF across the country, just to attend. Also Dh's family who lives all over the country sent gifts as well, even though I hadn't sent them invitations (I didn't want them to feel obligated). Yesterday however LO got hiccups and instead of being down in my crotch as they have been, they were way up on my L side. This morning in bed she had them again, and they were even higher up on the L side. I know she can still move, but she's going the wrong direction!
Have a doc appt this morning and lots of questions for him. We're doing public cord blood donation for one, and I need to get that all sorted out since our hospital doesn't do it, we're doing a mail in program.
Have a good day ladies, I got a NEW FRUIT!

Now see Melann Elliot gets hiccups quite a lot and I always feel them low down and the day I had my midwife appointment and she told me he was breech he had had 3 lots of hiccups and I had felt them low down! So I am confused as I would have thought the sensation would come from where his head/chest area would be :shrug:

Hope your appointment goes well and she hasn't turned around :hugs:

I have been feeling what I think are hiccups down in my bum area. My last was breech, so I only know what they feel like when baby is head up. I am hoping what I am feeling really are hiccups and this one has decided to cooperate!

Del, I was so sorry to hear about your dog. I was hoping you would get some good news. :hugs: It's such a tough decision but know it was for the best. :hugs:

I have only felt hiccups a few times with this one and the last time I did was a few weeks ago and I felt them on the left side of my bump. Such an odd feeling! But as of last monday my little guy was head down though I'm wondering if he's flipped since then with some of the movements I've been feeling. I have an OB appointment tomorrow so I may ask if she can tell his position. :thumbup: He had me a little worried this weekend as I wasn't feeling too much movement but he's never been much of a mover anyway so its hard to know if anythings changed dramatically. :dohh: But then this morning I got a bunch of movement all at once and made me feel better. I was more active this weekend than I usually am during the week so I think I just didn't feel him as much because I was focused on other things.

33 weeks for me today!! :happydance: I hope everyone has a great week!

Happy 33 wks Jess :) and Hapy new weeks to anyone else :)

Ive not had anything about a home visit from HV hmm wonder if they do it round here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->