January Jelly Beans 2014!

Mel- will u post a pic of your Maine coon.... I wanna see what one looks like.

Happy New Year ladies!! Your babies will be here sooooon! Good luck to you all!! :hugs: xxxx

I think baby has moved up again :(

She now feels really high again.

Got the midwife tomorrow so will see what she says.

Em xxx

@goldstns
Here's my big boy. They come in all different color patterns. Many have tabby stripes. Mine was a humane society rescue 7 yrs ago. He's about 15yrs old. Breed is based on head shape, ear and toe tufts, personality and size. My guy is 42" from front toes to back toes when he stretches and 18lbs.

As for pregnancy, just took a short nap and literally woke up choking on acid. Jumped out of bed, grabbed a trash can, water and tums. Still feeling the effects. I'm ready to get my an space back!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
Happy New Year ladies!

Just a few days left until my DD and I'm so ready to meet my little man!

Hi ladies hope you are all well.

I'm full term today :happydance: I'm not feeling great emotionally today though. Feel quite emotional. My sis had a baby a week ago and I'm feeling a bit second in line at the moment. I feel silly but it's a big day for me being full term but no ones mentioned it and I feel like its all about my sister and her baby. I don't begrudge her attention at all but I feel bit forgotten about. :cry: I know no one has done it on purpose and I think I'm tired too cos I've been stopping over every other night to help. Im feeling guilty too cos I'm feeling exhausted and finding it tough to do things to help esp these last few days but if I say I'm too tired it all falls on my mum to do day and night and she's tired too. Just starting to feel very pregnant and need to try and conserve my strength for labour. Sorry for the moan......:nope:

Happy 37 weeks Delamere! It's understandable how you're feeling. :hugs:

Happy 37 Weeks and Full Term Dela :yipee:

I can totally understand where you are coming from but you do need to try to conserve your energy for your big day which can be anytime from now even though you really want to help out your sister :hugs:

Delamere- I totally understand. I am actually surprised you are helping out at all. I'm sure you want to be there for your sister, but this far along that would be exhausting. It's easy to feel forgotten, and I am sure she will feel the same way when you have your baby. It's only natural. I am sure the pregnancy hormones don't help either!

Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping we all get to meet our little one's soon! :happydance:

Happy 37 weeks, Del!! I agree with the others and you should take care of yourself as well. I'm sure your sister appreciates the help but you need to conserve your energy for your labor as well. Good Luck!

I'm extremely exhausted today unfortunately. I slept crappily last night. Woke up around 2 for one of my normal pee breaks and then just couldn't get back to sleep. I think I finally fell back asleep around 4 but of course my hubby's alarm goes off at 4:15 so that woke me and then my own alarm goes off at 5 so I didn't get much more sleep. Now I'm at work and exhausted. Luckily I have to leave today at 1 for a doctors appointment so I won't be here all day and then I'm off tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get better sleep tonight and can sleep in at least some tomorrow. I'll still get up fairly early with my 2.5 year old though! :dohh: But with being off I'm hoping to run some errands to get the rest of the stuff for my hospital bag and then get some more things done around the house as long as the weather holds. They are calling for snow tonight though it's not supposed to amount to much. Still if the roads are bad in the morning...I doubt I'll be going any where.

I hope everyone is doing good today! :)

Happy full term Del!
It's so easy to be emotional at this point. I just cried for awhile last night. DH was amazing, talking about all the things we're going to do with baby once she comes and how she's going to look up at me etc. It was so sweet, but I've been feeling like a complete lump and I just want her to come already. I had such a painful contraction yesterday morning that I was hopeful she was going to show up, so I think I was disappointed. I had a couple more legit painful ones during the night last night that woke me up, but no more. I told DH that I prefer she comes soon because at the moment I'm pretty well rested. Still far too cold here for a long walk, but I'm planning to run a couple errands this morning and sit down at a coffee shop to work a little bit, just trying to distract myself I guess...

Vtjess - hope you sleep better tonight, you're doing so well to still be working!

Melann - bless your oh, sounds lovely!! I'm with you on the crying, I sobbed my way through most of yesterday!! Feel much better today though

Well just seen the midwife and baby is fully engaged!! Yay!! I know it doesn't mean she's coming soon though. I'm havin loads of BH, just wish they would turn into something!

Em xxx

I have my C-section scheduled for this Saturday at 7am! This is scheduled because of my high BP, and I'll be 38 weeks. Scared and excited to meet my little girl!

@Ameli, So exciting! Good luck! It'll be fine and you'll have a beautiful little girl at the end!

I have an appointment in an hour and a half. I'm going to talk to my Doctor about my birth plan and wishes. :) Hopefully all goes well.

Ameli- Very exciting!

I went to the hospital today for a tour. Our midwife practice opened up to another hospital and we weren't sure where we wanted to go, so my midwife offered to meet us there ant take a tour. I really like this hospital, so I will pre-register there. Unfortunately, I left from work to go there and when I stood up I realized I really had to pee, so I ran to the bathroom because I didn't want to be late. Big mistake! All of my crotch muscles hurt to move even a little. I hope it heals soon!

Vtjess- Sorry you didn't sleep! I am starting to have issues with that as well. I am having night sweats and it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->