January Jelly Beans 2014!

TR, hope you get the vaginal birth you desire :thumbup:

Srrme- bummer on the IV! Our hospital at least doesn't require it, which is nice. I was able to get by without it last time.

Try Rocking- I hope you can get your vaginal birth!! I am sure it would be fun and annoying for them to have the same birthday, ha ha.

Water may have just broken, no contractions...headed to l&d.

Good luck Gold! :hugs:

I hope I get my vaginal birth too! And the only part that stinks is that we'll be in the hospital for my daughter's 4th birthday :(
At least my mom will bring her out so we'll just have to take her presents with us so she can open them at the hospital lol :thumbup:

She actually wants him born on her birthday... she says that now but I'm sure in a few years she'll hate it lol

Abigail Morgan was born Sat 1/4/14 at 7am (c section b/c of high BP). I was 38 weeks and she was 19 1/2 inches and 7 lbs 12 oz. She is nursing well and we are in LOVE. :cloud9: I love hearing all of your updates too! Such an exciting time for us all!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
Its time!! However no big contractions. I'm admitted.

Ameli, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little daughter.

goldstns, good luck. Can't wait for an update. :coffee:

Congratulations Ameli

Good luck gldstn

Congrats Ameli. Your daughter is lovely!

Goldstns, good luck. Will tune in for your updates.

TR, hoping for more progress on your vaginal birth.

Hakuna, your due date is in 48 hrs. At least you are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Afm, I just started having BH which were rather painful. One lasted continuously for several minutes so when it finished, I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't the real thing. Still no bloody show, no waters breakinh and BH remains irregular. I think bub is staying put for now.

Nothing here & with all these babies arriving i am getting impatient:dohh:

Ameli, congratulations on your beautiful daughter!

Goldstns, good luck, can't wait to see an update!

37 weeks tomorrow for me! Flitting between excitement and wanting him to come now and feeling absolutely petrified and wanting him to stay put for another few weeks! I think part of the fear is that our nearest hospital is 200km away and it is the middle of the Arctic winter so temperatures could be -30 degrees Celsius and we have a ton of snow. Hoping we get to the hospital in time!!!

Congrats Ameli, I love the cute bow!!

Goldstns good luck!

I have no signs of labour whatsoever, I feel like I am going to be the last pregnant woman on the planet!

Good luck, goldstns!!

I'm so over being pregnant!!! Everything hurts and I just want to be able to move like a normal person and sleep on my stomach :brat: csection is this Thursday and it can't get here soon enough!!

Ameli, congrats on your beautiful daughter

Goldstns, good luck :thumbup:

Ameli - congrats again she's adorable!!

Goldstns - hope you're doing well, looking forward to an update!!

I feel like I'm going to be the last one to have baby :(

Em xxx

Emily, Emmy, and Chelsea that's how I feel :) Even though my edd is in a few days, I feel like I'm stuck in limbo.

Good luck Nikki!!

Ameli she's just perfect, congrats again :hugs:

Yay Chelsea Thurs will be here soon!

Stay warm Boozle.

Hope things pick up Lian.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members