January Jelly Beans 2014!

Sounds promising, flower. I felt like I needed the toilet, but couldn't. Minutes later my waters broke and soon after labour was well and truly underway.

Del, it's probably little consolation, but when I went to be induced I was 0cm.
Once they got the monitors on they realized I was contracting every 6-10minutes (I just felt crampy). All it took was the ripening agent to kickoff full labor. So, my body was very ready to go into labor, just needed a kick start. Probably would've happened on its own in the next day or two, but checking in and getting settled before being in true labor was pretty nice.

Thanks melann, thats good to know. I am hoping being my second baby he might come quicker if I do get to induction x

Its ridiculously frustrating. Sick of it coming to bed time every night and still no baby. x

Doc app went well. 2cm, 70% effaced and -1 station. Non-stress test scheduled for Monday but she says there's an excellent chance I won't make it until then. Let's hope she's right!

I hope everyone who is still waiting has their babies soon! :hugs:

Still waiting think induction is likely :(

Morning. Still waiting here too. Had an awful night with my hips and woke up with really bad tummy ache and backache that took about 10 mins to go. It actually made me cry but I think it's just because I am so tired and can't take much more of bad nights.:cry:

On countdown now, 7 days to induction.

Same here Dela awful night
sick of going to bed every night & wondering will it be tonight and then it is another day!

midwife coming to check my blood pressure again today

Feeling so achey, have only slept 5 hours in two nights due to it. So hope I go soon, this is getting discouraging since my first was 2 days early.

Feel like I spend all the time moaning but my mobility is so bad these last few days its really painful. I'm starting to get quite emotional which is not like me. Urgh. Oh well another day nearly done and dusted. X

Checking in today and thought I'd see some new babies :( So sorry ladies! I know it's uncomfortable and so hard to wait.

Things are going pretty well here. Blake is doing great. DD is in love with him and although she has been acting out a little, she hasn't been jealous and loves him to pieces. She has been very jealous in the past of me holding babies, so it's been a VERY pleasant surprise that she has taken to him so well.

I am slowly recovering. Having so cracking/bleeding with nursing. This happened with dd too, even though she was latching correctly. I thought the 2nd time around it would be much better, so that's a bummer.

Checking in today and thought I'd see some new babies :( So sorry ladies! I know it's uncomfortable and so hard to wait.

Things are going pretty well here. Blake is doing great. DD is in love with him and although she has been acting out a little, she hasn't been jealous and loves him to pieces. She has been very jealous in the past of me holding babies, so it's been a VERY pleasant surprise that she has taken to him so well.

I am slowly recovering. Having so cracking/bleeding with nursing. This happened with dd too, even though she was latching correctly. I thought the 2nd time around it would be much better, so that's a bummer.

Ah acorn so sorry that you are finding breastfeeding so hard. I'm planning on doing it again. I had lots of problems last time so I feel anxious about it too. Hope it gets better soon.

1 week overdue today:dohh: not really any other signs apart from more show and tiny bits of plug.

How did the bp check go twag? :hugs:

BP was lower today than yesterday but still a little higher than they like :wacko: they are coming to check it again Saturday to be safe!
i am still spotting, very achy & twingy & apparently according to midwife having tightening's :wacko: :shrug:

BP was lower today than yesterday but still a little higher than they like :wacko: they are coming to check it again Saturday to be safe!
i am still spotting, very achy & twingy & apparently according to midwife having tightening's :wacko: :shrug:

At least they are keeping a good eye on you. :thumbup: I think I could cope if I wasn't having the aches and period tummy and back etc. When I was pg with my ds I went over and was induced at 10 days over but all I had was slight period backache. Nothing compared to how I've been this time. Next thurs feels like an age atm. I'm excited for you, monday will be here soon! X

Delamere- Last time around it took us 6 weeks to get the hang of breastfeeding. This time around I at least know what I am doing. I have some cracking/bleeding, but I know how to treat it and I think it will be ok soon. Just stinks that I couldn't prevent it to begin with.

Delamere- Last time around it took us 6 weeks to get the hang of breastfeeding. This time around I at least know what I am doing. I have some cracking/bleeding, but I know how to treat it and I think it will be ok soon. Just stinks that I couldn't prevent it to begin with.

I really struggled with anaemia after ds and I had an infection so it wasn't successful for me unfortunately. I saw my sister get cracked and bleeding nipples and she was in pain. Mine bled some too. I hope it heals soon for you as it sounds like you will be great at it . Im trying to be positive but im actually scared bout bf this time x

Been having some irregular contractions since about 4 am. Had bout 6 or 7 and wow they hurt! Not had one since 6.30 though so its nothing yet.x

Good luck Dela really hope baby comes before next Thursday for you :dust:

a lot more brown spotting during the night last night hoping it means my body is gearing up if not yo go into labour on its own this weekend then at least to make induction a quick process

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->