January Jelly Beans 2014!

Its my due date and no sign.
Think I'm having a feb baby x

Due same day as you and also no signs! In fact I think I have less Braxton Hicks the last two days than all last week! Thought second babies were supposed to come sooner....

Claud, Joseph is gorgeous. He also shares the same bday as my boy Tk. I also want another one soon. :haha: but of course, i haven't even healed properly yet.

6 days overdue still no sign :(
sweep tomorrow

Im still here too! Had an uneventful night after cramping all day. Had a tiny bit of plug this morning and bad period tummy ache. Meant to be in at mw this afternoon for my last sweep. Just wish they would induce me already. Its exhausting feeling like this.

Twag you poor thing too. It's so frustrating isnt it x

It is Dela the whole nothing going on is bringing me down & I'm not sleeping either
really hope my sweep does something tomorrow

good luck with yours :hugs:

Oh lian your the same as me just read your story, still in allot of pain and sore but definitely want snother

Thanks. Good luck with yours too x

Do you just get one? I have mixed feelings about getting another one. Might get her to examine me first to see if all this in last 24 hrs has changed anything. I hope at the very least we are both cuddling our boys by weekend x

I get one tomorrow if they can do it & my induction booked if they cant do one then I think i maybe offered another before the induction date :shrug:

I get one tomorrow if they can do it & my induction booked if they cant do one then I think i maybe offered another before the induction date :shrug:

They offer three here so maybe same for you?

Think these babies are too comfy. Shame we aren't comfy! X

My friend who is the same area as me she is due 3 days ahead of me she had her sweep attempt Sunday with no joy they are trying again today but she is booked in for her induction on Friday :shrug:
guess i will find out tomorrow

Well went for my appt. Can't believe it but my cervix is still the same! All this discomfort and pain and nothing has changed. She did the final sweep anyway and booked my induction. Have to wait til next Thurs when ill be 42 week's. She tried to get me in earlier but unless the consultant asks for it you have to wait til at least term + 12. Feels good to know I have an end in sight but bit gutted I have to wait another week and two days. *sigh*

Awww, Del, I am sorry to hear that and can't believe they let you go over so long.

Back to plan A then: love making, lots of walking (if you still can, I was struggling at 39 weeks) and bouncing if you have a birth ball.

Come on, you little January Jellybeans, you've got about three days left now... :coffee:

Del I really recommend having a bath with sage aromatherapy oil in it. That started off my labour into proper contractions after a few days of cramps and show. I also bounced on my ball a lot which helped relieve the pain of SPD if nothing else. I know it sounds like a long shot but try the bath with sage. Xx

Awww, Del, I am sorry to hear that and can't believe they let you go over so long.

Back to plan A then: love making, lots of walking (if you still can, I was struggling at 39 weeks) and bouncing if you have a birth ball.

Come on, you little January Jellybeans, you've got about three days left now... :coffee:

We dtd the other day and if was so exhausting. Not least cos when I got in a position I was stuck like a beached whale. It was a means to an end more than anything and we had a laugh about it. :blush: Been walking but will carry on trying to stay active.

Emmy thanks for the recommendation. Ill def look into it. :thumbup:

Trying to stay positive. He could still decide to make his way here before induction I guess. The waiting is a killer :nope:

Thanks ladies!! Crossing my fingers for the rest of you!!

Del, it's probably little consolation, but when I went to be induced I was 0cm.
Once they got the monitors on they realized I was contracting every 6-10minutes (I just felt crampy). All it took was the ripening agent to kickoff full labor. So, my body was very ready to go into labor, just needed a kick start. Probably would've happened on its own in the next day or two, but checking in and getting settled before being in true labor was pretty nice.

It's 3am and I can't sleep. I started having gas pains last night and tmi, loose bm's... Woken up around 1 and still having the pains like I've got to go but can't?! Plus have sudden energy and just can't sleep. Hopefully this means something is starting! Got 40 week app at 9am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->