January Jelly Beans 2014!

Not waiting for my baby anymore, but certainly waiting patiently for the remaining babies to arrive :coffee: ... can't be long now... January is almost over. :winkwink:

I think my baby is going to end up being a February baby :(

Blake Patrick was born January 25th at 9:25 pm. 8 lbs, 9 ounces, 21.5 inches long. 2 pounds larger than my first, that was a shocker!!

I got to have my water birth and labor and delivery went smoothly. He had meconium follow as he came into the tub, so they had to quickly cut the cord and take him for evaluation, which broke my heart. He is doing great though. I unfortunately had hemorrhaging shortly after and it took many different tries of medicine and massaging before I had to get petocin to get my uterus to contract and the bleeding to finally slow. Very scary, but I am doing better now. Lost a good amount of blood, so I am just recovering from that. Blake is doing wonderful and I am soo in love!

IMG_1240.jpg

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy and welcome to the world, Blake Patrick.

He is beautiful. Make sure you take it easy now, Acorn and get some rest.

Congratulations acorn. He is adorable.

Went for sweep no 2 this afternoon and she said im still the same as fri. Cervix is still posterior and thick and she cant get 2 fingers in comfortably. Still a chance I suppose but she thinks ill be having a third sweep tue. Looks like my lil man is quite comfy. Maybe a feb baby here too!

Congrats, Acorn! He is gorgeous!!
Good luck to the remaining ladies!!

Congrats Melann, Acorn!

Twag, Del, Flower - We're all rooting for u. Hope your Jellybeans show up before the end of the month.

Baby Joseph, Gabriel Hart was born the 01/16/14
On his aunt/god mothers birthday.
He weighed 7'13 he's beautiful and he has brown eyes.
I taught long and hard about posting my birth story and decided not too
As what happened me was a rare occurrence my sil is a midwife and explained that what happened was extremely rare. Most important Joseph is excellent a beautiful baby I'm getting better and healing still want another next year!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
Had quite a bit of bloody show and alot of discomfort since I went to bed. I've got up for a bit as I cant handle it in bed atm. Wonder if this is the start of something...........

I bet it is, Del. Good luck. :happydance:

Claudinator, congrats on the birth of your little boy. He is adorable.

Claudinator congratulations he is beautiful xx

My pains subsided after I got up for an hour but just been to the loo and got awful backache and tummy ache. Something is def going on, had more show too. It's my oh bday today and he kept saying he didn't want to share it! I'd say there's a chance he might! Lol

Congratulations Claud

Good luck Dela

Congratulation melann, acorn and Claudinator! Beautiful babies!!

Good luck to the ladies still waiting, hope it won't be for long. Del fingers crossed this is it!

Em xxx

Well still here. Having bloody show on and off all day and random cramps and pains. Got a feeling this may go on.......

Still no show here but i feel like i have a tight belt or band around my lower bump & back squeezing me but i don't :wacko: also i feel him moving low right in my foof

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->