January Jelly Beans 2014!

:hi: karebear76 and lindsayms05.

I am also due on 16th January.

Hi! I wanted to introduce myself! im Jennifer and I found out I am pregnant with my 1st on May 1st..
Going by my LMP I am due Jan 7th.Ive already have my pregnancy confirmed and have my first Appt May 20th. Im very excited but also scared. Miscarriages run in my family.

I've been having alot of symptoms though and im taking it as a good sign. Im having Sore breast(Nipples more then boobs though), Nausea, cramping,Lower back pain, Bloating, Gassy and mood swings(My poor boyfriend).

Im looking forward to getting to know you ladies and sharing in this amazing journey!

Jenn

Welcome new ladies! Added you to the front page. Will try to add more graphics today. All you have to do is click on them, and it takes you to the Photobucket page with the IMG code. Feel free to just use that IMG code if you want to use the graphics :thumbup:

Added some graphics. If you have any graphics you want to add to the front page, let me know.

Thanks Hak :thumbup: You've done a great job! I played about with a banner but Im pants :haha: Meant to ask OH to do it for me today :haha:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, busy weekend and spoilt little boy but all fun!

Welcome and congraulations on the new BFPs!!!! How exciting :happydance:

Im feeling nauseous all the time but sickness is finally in control, phew! Not really having many symptoms at present, achey boobs a bit, and possibley more tired than usual though to be fair has been a crazy weekend with all my family here to visit! Feel a bit paranoid about reduced symptms though :wacko:

I'm not going to be able to join you guys anymore. Hcg levels are going down.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Hi ladies :) I wasn't able to find this post foe some reason lol. But I got it now. So yesterday I had some more spotting when I wiped, but it was a fair amount after a bm (sorry) but luckily I had my doctor's appointment yesterday to confirm and she sent me for urine tests and quantitative hcg so I go back for more on Thursday. And I have to book an early untrasound in the next two weeks and I am trying to think of when I should book it for the best chance at seeing the heartbeat...

And the spotting is now brown instead of pink/mixed with cm, so I am more relaxed about it. Thinking I have a drama queen bean.

I'm not going to be able to join you guys anymore. Hcg levels are going down.

So sorry! :hugs:

So yesterday I had some more spotting when I wiped, but it was a fair amount after a bm (sorry) but luckily I had my doctor's appointment yesterday to confirm and she sent me for urine tests and quantitative hcg so I go back for more on Thursday. And I have to book an early untrasound in the next two weeks and I am trying to think of when I should book it for the best chance at seeing the heartbeat...

And the spotting is now brown instead of pink/mixed with cm, so I am more relaxed about it. Thinking I have a drama queen bean.

It can be such a nerve-wracking time, can't it? I had tiny bit of brown in my CM when I wiped yesterday afternoon, and now I'm nervous whenever I use the bathroom. :blush: I know it's usually not a big deal, but it's hard not to worry. Really hope I can get my midwife situation sorted out soon so I can know when I'll be able to have scans etc. to confirm things are okay! And hope your tests come back with everything looking good!

Hi ladies!
Love this thread!! My EDD is 15th January and Im really nervous and exited!!

Sorry to hear that pinkee :hugs:

Em xxx

Thank you!! It feels so surreal being able to post here!!

Em xxx

Emily, just voted. I love Eve Margaret and Oliver Eric :flower:

Aww thanks! Eve and Margaret are my grandmas. Eric is my grandpa. We had my grandad's funeral the day my eggs were fertilised. EDD is 4 days after grandpa's birthday. Means a lot to me

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->