January Jelly Beans 2014!

Sorsha really hope all is fine. It may just be your body ridding itself of something to make way for baby. I had some brown spotting too but decided not to worry about it too much. Just looking forward to my scan, 10 days to go!

PS someone coulda told me my siggy was wrong lol that should be May! March 17th is when I got married!

Sorsha, all the luck!
Lucy <3
Sorry so few words. On my phone for the weekend.

Hey ladies! :wave: how you all doing?
I've struggled to get on here for long past few days, im suffering from headaches and the screen hurts my eyes :dohh: in thinking its the change in diet, but could be anything I guess :shrug:

Not much to report my end. The two days of feeling quesey weds and thurs seems to have been the extent of my preg symptoms :shrug: im not complaining but sometimes i'd just like to feel pregnant. The bleeding stopped fri so thats a bonus :thumbup:

Hubby is out with LO today, he's taking her to meet her big sister for the first time. He's gone with 2of his lads to make her feel more at ease as hubby hasnt seen her for about 7 years, shes 16 now, the youngest of his 4 children with his ex. He sees two of his lads but not the middle lad. But this is a massive turn up her getting in touch as shes ignored seans efforts all these years. So we're thrilled. Obviously she doesnt want to see me which is fine, its not about me, its about building bridges for now and catching up. They went at 10am so will be back soon, he only wanted to be out afew hours so it wasnt too much for her.... Ant wait to hear how it went!

So im enjoying some me time, ive cooked 3 meals for Em in bulk for her to have at nannys when she isnt at nursery, cleaned and fed my snakes and now sat in the garden enjoying the sun in peace.....oh great, nextdoor have just fired up their lawnmower :dohh: haha well at least its warm and sunny! Xx

Hope you get the headaches sorted out soon, Live! Glad to hear the bleeding's stopped. :)

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone! Spotting seemed to have stopped last night and none so far this morning. Fingers crossed it stays away! I did O quite late in my cycle (around CD 24 at my best guess) so I wonder if maybe there was just a little too much lining built up and a bit's being expelled?

Was feeling especially nauseated when I woke up so I'm wearing the Sea Bands again. Really impressed by how well they work! Unfortunately it'll be hard to wear them outside the house without provoking questions, now that it's short sleeve weather...

Live glad you enjoyed the alone time hope everything went well with your husband and his daughter

Sorsha good to hear the spotting stopped hope it stays away it does freak you out I didn't get any yesterday hope it stays that way

Hope you all have a happy Sunday :)

Yes every time I come onto this thread, there's new pages of posting probably missed it LOL it's twins!

Wow, huge congratulations!!!! :hugs:

Live thats is so great your partners daughter has go in touch :cloud9: I was a little choked up in your reply (hormones huh lol) but its so refreshing to see a step parent understand the bigger picturing!!! All too often they think 'he's my partner now we are a package etc' Good on you and I hope they have an amazing day catching up and your little girls loved meeting her big sister :flower:

Glad the bleeding/spotting has stopped for you both ladies xxxx Take it easy and I hope there is no more!!

Sorsha I totally want to try these sea bands, I will definitely be visiting my pharmacist! I need something to keep this nausea and sickness at bay, the meds seem to help the sickness but intensify the nausea :wacko:

Has anyone else noticed they cant eat nearly half as much food as they are used too??? My 10 year old is now putting away twice the portion size I can eat - Im not far off eater what my little sparrow grazing toddler eats and he barely eats anything in one sitting!!! :shock:

Yes every time I come onto this thread, there's new pages of posting probably missed it LOL it's twins!

oh yay Twins!! :happydance::happydance: has it sunk in yet? Awww congrats hunny, great news!! Xxx

Live thats is so great your partners daughter has go in touch :cloud9: I was a little choked up in your reply (hormones huh lol) but its so refreshing to see a step parent understand the bigger picturing!!! All too often they think 'he's my partner now we are a package etc' Good on you and I hope they have an amazing day catching up and your little girls loved meeting her big sister :flower:

Has anyone else noticed they cant eat nearly half as much food as they are used too??? My 10 year old is now putting away twice the portion size I can eat - Im not far off eater what my little sparrow grazing toddler eats and he barely eats anything in one sitting!!! :shock:

Thanks hunny! They had a great day, was very awkward to begin with which is to be expected i'm sure. I felt nervous and i wasnt even seeing her! :dohh: the way i see it is its about the children. It always has been for me and unfortunately the ex is the total opposite to me and tried her upmost to bring her children up brainwashed against their dad. He only started seeing his youngest lad last year when he became more independent and saw 'the bigger picture' and now it seems his daughter has too. The oldest lad was a very mature 13year old when they split so he was always quite adamant he wanted a relationship with his dad and she couldnt do anything about it (my god did she try though! He's 23 now and lives in his own house and still gets grief about coming to see us....just hope his daughter isnt getting an earful from her now as we speak :growlmad:) grrrrrr

Re: filling up quickly, im quite the opposite, i seem to be constantly hungry but that may have something to do with the drastic change to my diet which I am not enjoying really :nope: i'll get there! Lol

Xxxx

'

Glad the spotting stopped for you both!

Besides exhaustion. And boob pain. Im not too nauseous or anything else. Therefor, I am eating plenty!

Does anyone have a DH that is allergic to foods? mine is allergic to fruits. The doc told me to lay off the fruit then because the baby might be allergic to it. UGH that is sooooo hard for me. I LOVE eating melons in the summer!

Last night we were out in out back yard grilling with one set of neighbors and we ended up have 4 sets of neighbors over it was so fun! The family's brought their kids over. So we had 5 kids here. DH had so much fun running around and chasing the 3 and 5 year old. Gosh he's going to be a great dad...can't wait!

Live, my son has not met his 2 half sisters and half brother because his dad is too afraid of their mum's reaction so they dont know about him! The 18 year old found out recently and Joshua was so excited he may get to meet them (Ive told him about his fathers family not that he has any contact with his dad - dads choice not mine!) ... but the sister has snubbed him not sure if thats her doing or the mothers doing but it makes me mad when adults use kids to achieve control of situations :grr: *rant over* Im glad it was a good day and I hope he gets to see her plenty more. Did you daughter enjoy it? Did she understand?

What new diet are you trying???

Awww gold that sounds like lots of fun!!! Glad you had a lovely evening and OH got in plenty of practice lol

No, it hasn't fully sunk in yet :) I, too, can barely eat much anymore. Even when the few times I'm starving, I can eat little before feeling gross. I can't wait for this too pass. I started crying last night because I couldn't figure out what I want to eat, made my husband start crying too because he felt bad LOL

Sorry about feeling bad. I'm totally with you on this one. I feel sick most of the time, I'm hungry but eating makes me feel yuck and I've just got up from a 3 hour nap! In ever sleep during the day normally!

Just trying to read up on the thread. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well other than the nausea. :thumbup:

Sorsha glad the bleeding seems to be under control :hugs:

Live, that's so cool you have pet snakes! You have a great attitude about your hubby's other kids too. Glad that the kids are getting to spend time together.

Afm I'm away for the weekend at our place near the beach. Not beach weather. It's freezing and raining a lot but doing some shopping. Bought some yarn to make baby #2 a blanket. It's a blue and purple blend that would be nice for either a boy or girl. Getting Chinese food later which I'm ridiculously excited about. Ani hasn't been sleeping very well at night. The rain has been quite loud on the roof of the RV, plus anytime I get up to pee, she wakes up. I'm looking forward to all of us sleeping back at home. Just one more night.

I took some Gas-X last night, helped a little with the nausea actually

Wow. I missed a lot over the weekend. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! I can understand about the waking up early. I've had no ms though. Sometimes all I want to do is eat and other times everything sounds disgusting, so I can understand both sides there.

I hope every one continues to do great!

My appetite is weird some days am starving others am not really hungry others am picky with what I want and sometimes I don't know what I want which frustrates me, am all over the place lol. Luckily my hubby is a patient man :)

Live, my son has not met his 2 half sisters and half brother because his dad is too afraid of their mum's reaction so they dont know about him! The 18 year old found out recently and Joshua was so excited he may get to meet them (Ive told him about his fathers family not that he has any contact with his dad - dads choice not mine!) ... but the sister has snubbed him not sure if thats her doing or the mothers doing but it makes me mad when adults use kids to achieve control of situations :grr: *rant over* Im glad it was a good day and I hope he gets to see her plenty more. Did you daughter enjoy it? Did she understand?

What new diet are you trying???
l

Oh no really? I couldnt believe how somebody like the exs in question could do this but figured it was because I hadnt got children...but even now as a mummy, no matter what i could never do that to my children....she has forced her children to grow up without their dad, who did everything in his power to make sure they had the same quality of life. Believe me...we cant get a mortgage coz we're still paying off her debt....10years on. He brought her a house for her and the kids with the £100k equity in their old house and paid for an extention on the new house so they got a room each...all he wanted in return was to have a relationship with his children....but she wouldnt have it. And is still bitter, over 10years on! He fell out of love with her, simple as. He met me and i was 18 and she couldnt cope with it...thats. Basically the jist of it....grrrr

Yes, Em loved it today, my best friend was at the park with her little boy who is the same age and he ran up to Em and she totally snubbed hum, my friend said it was like she was too busy with her big bros! She loves them to pieces! I dont think she understands that much but we kept telling who she would be seeing and pointing to a picture on the wall and we taught her to say her name. :cloud9:
I do hope your joshua gets to meet his older brothers and sisters soon, its lovely that he's excited!

Im just on a 'dont eat anything with fat in it' diet coz of the gallbladder business. Im in such a grump about it, especially now its bbq weather...:growlmad: lol

No, it hasn't fully sunk in yet :) I, too, can barely eat much anymore. Even when the few times I'm starving, I can eat little before feeling gross. I can't wait for this too pass. I started crying last night because I couldn't figure out what I want to eat, made my husband start crying too because he felt bad LOL

aww bless ya both, preg hormones are great arent they? It shouldnt last too long now, fx! :thumbup: congrats again on your twins, wonder how many of us will have twins! There was a possibility i was carrying twins due to my high levels of hcg but nope, just the one! :thumbup: xx

What a nightmare live! And the stupid thing is if she go and moved on she could be self secure and settled & happy herself now!!! Exs huh!!!

Glad Em had a great time, hope it happens more often now for everyone xxxx

Blurghh no fat diet is hard, but it is worth if for the pain :hugs: Skipping meals is a no go too!!! :hugs:

Want, I sat on the step of my local store and cried the other day because I wanted a meat & potato pie and they didnt have any :blush:

Thanks hun, I hope so too! No, definitelty wont be skipping meals, as soon as i get hungry i start to ache so i feel like i constantly need to eat but i need to eat things i can eat and i cried yesterday coz i just didnt know what i wanted to eat that was ok :dohh:

Seems like we've all had afew tears this week! Ive not cried in public yet though haha bless ya, were you on your own? Xx

I started crying last night because I couldn't figure out what I want to eat

I did this a couple of months ago and I wasn't even pregnant... :dohh: OH is going to have fun when I get further along :blush:

Congratulations on the twins! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->