January Jelly Beans 2014!

OMG I went to bed at 12:30 last night and up by 5 :( I want to sleep more but heartburn and horrible nausea is not going to let me but at least am finally getting symptoms :happydance: lol but I do want some chocolate milk

Lucy - glad you're happy to be getting symptoms!!

Can't wait to get rid of mine.
Nausea and being sick is driving me insane now! I'm exhausted! Fainted again this morning :( thought that had passed as its been a week since i last fainted!

4 days till scan though :)

Em xxx

Emily so sorry you fainted again that must be horrible :hugs: please take care of yourself I know you must be doing what you can but still take it easy

I'm happy just bc I haven't had anything really noticeable until yesterday and today am sure I'll be tired of it soon enough it's not the best feeling especially when am hungry and everything makes me nauseas
And last night for the first time I felt I had hot rods in my bbs ouch !!! Glad thats gone tho

Hope those of you struggling with symptoms feel better soon! Glad to hear the sea bands seem to be helping out, Try Rocking and new_to_ttc!

YAY got my hcg results back. They went from 113 at 4+2 to 2475 today at 5+2 maybe I can relax just a little bit now. I'm so scared something is going to go wrong.

Yay for great numbers! :happydance:

Had my first craving yesterday--sudden desire for onion bhajis. So we went and had Indian for dinner. Yum! :D

Still very tired and boobs very sore, but the nausea seems to have eased off today, which is nice.

Looking forward to six weeks tomorrow! Another little milestone!

Cravings can get fun!!! :haha:

Em Im sorry you are fainting, are you ok?? Has your doctor tried to help with that?? :hugs: My GP prescribed medication to stop the sickness because I was becoming dehydrated, though it didnt help the nausea at all :nope: xxxx

My bbs just feel like they did when I George went a little longer between feeds, like a tingly sensation :haha: :blush:

Hey girls! I would love to join your group!!! I have just recently found out that I am pregnant after our first attempt at IVF using ICSI! I have had two betas thus far and go for my third on Friday!!! :thumbup: I am so excited about this pregnancy and praying that it sticks!!!!

So depending on which due date app I use my due date has come up as 1/30, 1/31, or 2/1. So I guess that is close enough to a January Jelly Bean! hahaha

Welcome heather congrats!!!

Hi Heather!

Welcome and congrats!!

Is this your first?

Yes!! This is my first pregnancy and baby! Super exciting!!

Yes super exciting, then terrifying then exciting again lol :happydance:

My first too, we had freakishly good luck on what should have been a failed clomid cycle. I ov'd late and here we are!!

Thank you! And Congrats to you both as well!!! This is so exciting and I am so happy to be a part of a group where we are all going through this journey together!

Hey girls! I would love to join your group!!! I have just recently found out that I am pregnant after our first attempt at IVF using ICSI! I have had two betas thus far and go for my third on Friday!!! :thumbup: I am so excited about this pregnancy and praying that it sticks!!!!

So depending on which due date app I use my due date has come up as 1/30, 1/31, or 2/1. So I guess that is close enough to a January Jelly Bean! hahaha

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm due around the 31st too :thumbup:

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm due around the 31st too :thumbup:

So exciting!!

Congratulations and welcome Heather xxxx

Is anyone else getting clumsy or is it just me??? lol Ive just dropped ANOTHER cup of juice :wacko: :dohh:

Hi Heather! Congrats and welcome!

New, I am! And ditsy like no other, I forget things constantly!

Congratulations and welcome Heather xxxx

Is anyone else getting clumsy or is it just me??? lol Ive just dropped ANOTHER cup of juice :wacko: :dohh:
My clumsiness seems to have just started this morning I knocked over a glass of milk and then as I went to clean it up I knocked it over again...

I swore, a lot lol.

Star I did that with a drink the other day :argh: lol

Im ditsy too and getting more and more forgetful lol I just had my tutor on email asking for a review due 3 days ago, and I totally utterly forgot I even had to do it lol Got an exam in little over a week and still havent started revising or sorted childcare :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->