January Jelly Beans 2014!

I think clumsiness was one of my first signs of pregnancy seriously lol

Hey girls! Can I sneak in and join you?

I'm Terrie, age 25, married to Colin who I've been with for 10 yrs. we have DS who is 6 and DD who is almost 5 and we live in north Wales on the coast. We had a MMC June last year (found out at 10 weeks) and are hoping that now we'll have our rainbow baby in January '14. I've been around on this forum since the beginning (I was one of the first members ever... Number 7 I think!) and i have a lot of *real life* friends from here now, Wobbles is one of my closest and I see her all the time... Shes fab :)

My cycles are a little erratic so I'm unsure of exactly how far gone I am but it is somewhere between 5+2 and 6+3 lol. I have an early midwife appt on June 4th (a week tomorrow) just to check everything is ok, crossing my fingers I get a scan otherwise I'll be paying for a private one.

Hope to speak to you all soon x

Hiya Terrie, welcome to the group :wave:

Congratulations on getting your rainbow :)

Hi, congratulations and welcome :flower:

Where in N. Wales are you? Ive got my MW appt this coming Friday, I think its just the booking in appt and regular bloods etc Should get my 12wk scan date through :happydance: I had a scan last week due to increased pains and they suggested I will be consultant lead again this pregnancy because of my complex history, even though I had a pretty normal pregnancuy last time! I guess my MW will confirm this week :thumbup:

Hey :flower:

I'm in Rhyl :) your MW seems to be on the ball... I've got a different MW to what I have had previously so I'm a little nervous that she won't understand my worries!

@Trying Hard.. no! Not trying for twins!! Itd be ok but yikes!!!

Oh just down the coast literally, Im in C'fon :thumbup:

My MW is the same one I had with George and she is really lovely. People round here seem to love or hate her, but she was amazing for me through pregnancy and after so Im glad to have the same one again! Looking forward to Friday and putting all the appts and paperwork to plan :happydance:

Back from our scan, ladies and it was lovely to see our little beanie again today.

Doctor said everything was well, we saw the heartbeat and baby measured 6+2, so my doctor was happy to go with my EDD of 16th January. She was laughing as beanie has so much space in there, but was all cuddled up in a corner.

Anyway, next appointment is in 4 weeks and here is a pic of today's scan.

Piperette great news :happydance: so happy for you

Hi to all the new ladies joining :)

Hello new people and welcome. If you haven't already, please send a private message with your due date or approximate EDD so I can add you to the front page. I'm still not on my laptop and working from my tablet, so it makes things much easier if you send me a quick PM. Thank you!

Hey girls! Can I sneak in and join you?

I'm Terrie, age 25, married to Colin who I've been with for 10 yrs. we have DS who is 6 and DD who is almost 5 and we live in north Wales on the coast. We had a MMC June last year (found out at 10 weeks) and are hoping that now we'll have our rainbow baby in January '14. I've been around on this forum since the beginning (I was one of the first members ever... Number 7 I think!) and i have a lot of *real life* friends from here now, Wobbles is one of my closest and I see her all the time... Shes fab :)

My cycles are a little erratic so I'm unsure of exactly how far gone I am but it is somewhere between 5+2 and 6+3 lol. I have an early midwife appt on June 4th (a week tomorrow) just to check everything is ok, crossing my fingers I get a scan otherwise I'll be paying for a private one.

Hope to speak to you all soon x

Give me a ballpark date so I can add you to the list. It can always be changed after you see the doctor. Just let me know.

Hey girls! I would love to join your group!!! I have just recently found out that I am pregnant after our first attempt at IVF using ICSI! I have had two betas thus far and go for my third on Friday!!! :thumbup: I am so excited about this pregnancy and praying that it sticks!!!!

So depending on which due date app I use my due date has come up as 1/30, 1/31, or 2/1. So I guess that is close enough to a January Jelly Bean! hahaha

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm due around the 31st too :thumbup:

Heather I'll put you down as the 31st which is kind of in the middle. :)

Back from our scan, ladies and it was lovely to see our little beanie again today.

Doctor said everything was well, we saw the heartbeat and baby measured 6+2, so my doctor was happy to go with my EDD of 16th January. She was laughing as beanie has so much space in there, but was all cuddled up in a corner.

Anyway, next appointment is in 4 weeks and here is a pic of today's scan.

https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/roddypiper_photos/Scan270513_zps12e08a9a.jpg

Lovely scan pic, glad to hear all went well!

So today my sonoline b fetal doppler came in..I found my pulse and i think the placenta...I think baby is still tucked away somewhere :( Im a little over 8 weeks.. Has anyone else got a doppler??

I've got a Sonoline B doppler from when I was pregnant with DD last year. I didn't find her heartbeat until 9+5 (I think) so I'm not even gonna try this time until at least 9 weeks.

I'm having a hard time finding something that sounds good to eat. Everything just sounds blah. I had wheat thins and tea for breakfast. I'm supposed to meet a girl-friend for lunch today. I hope that I can settle on something.

Congratulations and welcome Heather xxxx

Is anyone else getting clumsy or is it just me??? lol Ive just dropped ANOTHER cup of juice :wacko: :dohh:

I've ALWAYS been clumsy. If it gets worse during pregnancy I'm going to have to sit in a padded room :haha:

Heather, isn't it awesome?!! I am so happy to be over here. The last time it turned out to be an ectopic, but this time I know it's in the right spot. :thumbup:

:hi: Thanks for the add HM I will PM you my EDD

:hi: everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"