January Jelly Beans 2014!

To be fair, my first scan isnt until the 2nd July either Hakuna! I just had my booking appointment today. Lots of chat and loads of questions! :)
x

I know but loads of other people have had their scans, wish I could have mine sooner.

Morning ladies

I did read back but forgot most of what I read :/ hi to new ladies
There's a few that are spotting hope it goes away soon FX and it stays away

Afm dealing with nausea man I had gotten used to not having it now its hit me not hard but enough and bbs are sore too I know there's a couple who haven't gotten scans sorry hope time flies for you girls am only getting them bc of my previous ectopic the spotting last week and a reassurance this week then no more for a few weeks :( well at least that's what I was told but we'll see what they say Thursday

Hope y'all have a great day :)

Hakuna, mine isn't until the 4th. So don't feel too bad. lol. It'll come and be great, and very worth the wait!

Hi how is everyone? Haven't been on in a while, been so busy lately. I had my appointment through for my scan, it's 10th July and I'm away for that week, which the midwife did put in the form! Do them people not read lol. I'm hoping I get it the week before ad OH is off then.

I imagine my first scan will be mid-end of July. I'll be 12 weeks on the 15th July. I go on holiday on the 22nd July so hopefully it will be before that.

Updated the front page with graphics contributed by Pnutsprincess. Thanks! :flower:

Atleast most of you guys have dates for your scans. At this point, I'm still hanging in limbo to see if/when I get a scan. I'd think she'd have to schedule me for one in the near future just to make sure this is a viable pregnancy and to date me, but what do l know. :shrug: My fingers are crossed for when I see her on Friday she gives me a slip to schedule my scan! :)

Thank u to everyone for your thoughts! Spotting all of a sudden has stopped so hoping it will not return! Will still keep my appointment for Monday. At least the scan will be clear by then all being well.
Loving the graphics on the front page! Must get onto a pc to be able to update signature etc and ticker.
Dunno how to do it on iPod!

Ladies,
some of us had scans already due to miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. The only reason why I am getting scans is because I tried 2 IUIs that failed and the clinic that did them I still have remainder of my referral left to do scans but this upcoming Thursday I will hear the heartbeat and then they told me i have to wait until my intake with my regular OBGYN which is June 13 and I should be over 8 weeks. I got soiled by the fertility clinic and pregnancies after this one I will probably have to wait.

Hey girls! Can I sneak in and join you?

I'm Terrie, age 25, married to Colin who I've been with for 10 yrs. we have DS who is 6 and DD who is almost 5 and we live in north Wales on the coast. We had a MMC June last year (found out at 10 weeks) and are hoping that now we'll have our rainbow baby in January '14. I've been around on this forum since the beginning (I was one of the first members ever... Number 7 I think!) and i have a lot of *real life* friends from here now, Wobbles is one of my closest and I see her all the time... Shes fab :)

My cycles are a little erratic so I'm unsure of exactly how far gone I am but it is somewhere between 5+2 and 6+3 lol. I have an early midwife appt on June 4th (a week tomorrow) just to check everything is ok, crossing my fingers I get a scan otherwise I'll be paying for a private one.

Hope to speak to you all soon x

Give me a ballpark date so I can add you to the list. It can always be changed after you see the doctor. Just let me know.

Hi, it'll be around 16th January :)

Whatever my due date ill go at least two weeks over... My son was due Nov 25th 06 and was born Dec 19th 06 and my daughter was due May 27th 08 and was born June 10th 08 so I'm expecting to be in it for the long haul!!!!

Im so jealous of these scans!! My first appointment isn't until I'm 9 weeks. Prob will have a scan a week or so after that. Just told my parents and in-laws yesterday. They are of course SO excited. My daughters cant wait to know what we're having. My husband thinks he is funny and keeps saying we are going to have momo twin boys....

My boyfriend is convinced we're having twins! And a girl at work thought the same thing, too .. it worries me because twins do run on either side of my family!

Is anybody feeling morning sickness yet?! I know I am really early on but I am feeling HORRIBLE today!! Oh boy I hope it doesn't start this early!

I had a bit of ms right at first, but for the most part it is gone now.

Same here Whit, had some nausea early on but feeling pretty good lately, FX that it continues.

Ladies,
some of us had scans already due to miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. The only reason why I am getting scans is because I tried 2 IUIs that failed and the clinic that did them I still have remainder of my referral left to do scans but this upcoming Thursday I will hear the heartbeat and then they told me i have to wait until my intake with my regular OBGYN which is June 13 and I should be over 8 weeks. I got soiled by the fertility clinic and pregnancies after this one I will probably have to wait.

I think most of us realize most early scans have reasons behind them. Believe me, I understand that completely. I had a mc at 10 weeks just before I got pregnant with my son & I had some bleeding with him as well. So I was so very worried all through out my pregnancy with my son. I didn't even tell most people til I was 20 weeks with him because of how terrified I was something would go wrong. So needless to say, I'm just as worried about this pregnancy as well & I've had no confirmation that things are ok so far. No blood work or u/s. So I really can't wait til my appt in Friday just to get a doctors take on things & hopefully get a scan. :thumbup: I don't think anyone is begrudging those who have had scans, we just want to join in & see our ill beans too!! :)

Heather I was feeling great at first, other than sore boobs and being very tired, But ever since the end of week 6 and the beginning of week 7, I've been having all day sickness and last night threw up for the first time. I felt so sick today i thought i wasn't going to make it at work, but I drank one of those vitamin waters with ginger extract and it revived me!! So we'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->