January Jelly Beans 2014!

I remember having a little bit with my son but I think this time the cramps seem to be a bit worse.

When I was pregnant with Parker my midwife told me that the cramps get worse with each pregnancy as everything has been stretched out before. Same as after-pains once you've given birth. I'm dreading them more than labour this time lol.

Im told baby #3 hurts a lot more before and after too :argh: I wasnt bad at all with George, but I put that down to the 8 years gap between the 2 :haha: I am slightly more paranoid this time :rofl:

Lucy I hope you are ok :hugs: Can you speak with a doctor tonight?

Going to dr this afternoon the cramping is almost stopped and bleeding slowed still a few clots sorry tmi but praying all is ok will know this afternoon

Woah I missed 4 pages!

I have been feeling so sick, the only time I don't feel sick is when I am eating bleurgh!

Will they be able to do an u/s this afternoon hun??

Sorry you are so sickly star, hope it eases up some for you xx

Girls, i started light bleeding with severe nausea earlier. Around midnight, I went to the ER and my HCG was taken. Also did a scan but there machine is quite primitive, at least thats what the ward doctor said. Sac is still there and like a trace of what is inside. It was really blurry and pixelated. Now scared out of my wits till morning schedule with a trained sonographer. Hcg seems to be on track 54000, but could not be a basis at this stage.. I'm just crying right now, dont know what will happen..

I never felt cramps or stretching with my other two, I sure do with this one! I thought I was going to fall over and die yesterday- cramps, backache and severe breast pain! :haha:

Lucy and Lian I hope all is well! You and your babies will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope ms is getting better for those struggling with it.

I have had cramps off and on, this is only my first though, so I can't say if its worse or better than last.

Girls, i started light bleeding with severe nausea earlier. Around midnight, I went to the ER and my HCG was taken. Also did a scan but there machine is quite primitive, at least thats what the ward doctor said. Sac is still there and like a trace of what is inside. It was really blurry and pixelated. Now scared out of my wits till morning schedule with a trained sonographer. Hcg seems to be on track 54000, but could not be a basis at this stage.. I'm just crying right now, dont know what will happen..

I'm sorry to hear that, lian! :hugs: Best of luck to you! I'll be thinking of you. I hope you get good news in the morning!

Lian hope the better u/s can give you a better look praying for you hun

Ttc yes am getting checked by the dr and an u/s she said that bleeding can be normal but am not o sure with blood clots :( cramping seems to have stopped but the bleeding still going am just numb to the whole thing I mean a week ago we a little baby with a great heart beat and now this ? :( sorry if I start to rant but it just scares me that I might not be meant to be a mom I guess reality is starting to sink in that this might be the end

Lucy rant away hun, bleeding is always scary however 'normal' it might be. I really hope the u/s brings you good news hun xxxx We're all here to listen in the meantime if you need to vent a bit xxxx

Thinking about you both Lian and Lucy! Staying positive for you.

Lucy, you are in my prayers. I have heard of women having a "partial period" when the part of the uterus that is not supporting the baby is shed as your body thinks you are supposed to, in which case you'll be just fine. The fact that the cramping has stopped is great news.

Lian, you also are in my prayers and I hope that you are able to get better answers today.

Starrilicous- I'm in the same boat. I eat and feel great, so I start to think MS is gone, and then 20 minutes later it's back. I need to keep stuffing my face to keep from feeling:sick:

Hope you can get a better scan, Lian, and that everything turns out okay when you see the doctor, Lucy! :hugs: This stuff is so scary.

I am continuing to have spotting on and off, but saw my midwife today (and she seems great, so yay!) and am booked for what they called a "viability ultrasound" Monday afternoon. Glad they were able to get me in as early as I was hoping, excited and nervous to see how things are going in there...

got home from dr and everything seems to be ok, baby has a strong heartbeat they didn't see where the bleeding is comming from but they think that the placenta hit a blood vessel which is causing the bleeding am to keep an eye on it and am resting praying that everything continues to go well thanks for the prayers ladies

I'm so glad to read your update Lucy! Your little one is still holding on nice and strong. :) Try to get some rest an not worry. Continued thoughts your way!

That's fantastic news Lucy! Put your feet up, take a deep breath, and cherish being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->