January Jelly Beans 2014!

got home from dr and everything seems to be ok, baby has a strong heartbeat they didn't see where the bleeding is comming from but they think that the placenta hit a blood vessel which is causing the bleeding am to keep an eye on it and am resting praying that everything continues to go well thanks for the prayers ladies

So glad to hear your positive update!! So awesome!!:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Lucy - sooo pleased to hear this update, hang on little bean!

Em xxx

Great new Lucy :thumbup:

I'm feeling really down and guilty about it :nope: My OH has gone to visit his family and won't be back until the 25th but he's only been gone a few days and I've hardly been sleeping and gone through a whole toilet roll I've been crying so much! I've asked him to come home earlier so he's going to check flights but I know he's not happy about it :cry: I feel really bad for him but I'm seriously concerned that our bean would get hurt if I carry on with this stress for 3 weeks and bean has to come first.

Aww Sal! No way that you could join him?

Hi girls, I'm back from the hospital. It was a very long wait esp inside the ER, it doesn't feel very pleasant. Good news is the baby is still there with a strong heartbeat. Bad news is I was diagnosed with a small subchorionic hemorrhage - threatened abortion. Nothing could really be done at this stage other than rest.

Lian- I am so glad that you were able to see your bean! Please get lots of rest!

got home from dr and everything seems to be ok, baby has a strong heartbeat they didn't see where the bleeding is comming from but they think that the placenta hit a blood vessel which is causing the bleeding am to keep an eye on it and am resting praying that everything continues to go well thanks for the prayers ladies

Glad to hear everything went well with you scan xx

Hi girls, I'm back from the hospital. It was a very long wait esp inside the ER, it doesn't feel very pleasant. Good news is the baby is still there with a strong heartbeat. Bad news is I was diagnosed with a small subchorionic hemorrhage - threatened abortion. Nothing could really be done at this stage other than rest.

Get plenty of rest xxx

Lian glad your bean is ok take it easy and rest hun :hugs:

Salamander hope your hubby is able to come home but like SB said there's no way you can join him?

Afm going back to work today but taking it easy there too hope nothing else happens have had no more bleeding just a few pots and here and there

Hello ladies.
Headache and back ache here. Anybody else? I mentioned my back ache to the nurse yesterday when there for my intake appt. She reassured me that everything is just stretching. I had horrible back PAIN with my MC, this is more of just an uncomfortable ache. No bleeding, no cramps, just ache. Headache on and off for the last two days. Drinking some half caff tea (I keep my intake between 50-100mg) as my migraines used to only respond to caffeine. This isn't a legit migraine (I used to get some doozies when on combo BC, thank you Estrogen), but I'm sure this is related to the estrogen, and it's definitely concentrated behind my eye.
Just looking for someone to commiserate with :)

I have a little backache too but i also have scoliosis (curve of the spine) which my MW said could get worse with pregnancy lol not suffered with it for well over 13 years as its only a mild curve found in my teens and never got worse. I also have a tilted uterus which can cuse backache to start earlier. Im down as MW led care but if my back really does get bad she said they may change it to consultant led :/

I wish I could go but I don't have the money for that flights and my midwife appointment is the 17th so it's a bit of a difficult time. I've gone to my parents today and I'm feeling a little better.

salamander is staying with your parents something that can be arranged? glad that your feeling better

my bbs are sore today not to bad but noticable, glad that am getting some symptoms there has been no more bleeding and no cramping Thank God, hoping that it keeps this way the rest of the pregnancy i just need this baby to hold on until the end of December hope that you are all doing good today

Yes Lucy I'll be staying with them from now on :) So glad your bleeding and cramping stopped :thumbup:

salamander good that you are able to stay at your parents that will def keep you calm, there is no family around me so it's you girls my hubby and my boss that are keeping me calm i think i would be a mess if i didn't have someone to talk to especially now

am very happy that there has been no more anything hope that these two weeks fly

So glad to hear your update Lian! Take time for yourself and get plenty of rest!

As for headaches, yes! I've been having headaches the last few days. I ended up taking out my contacts and drinking lots of water in case it's a touch of dehydration. Iv been resting a lot, but ended up taking some Tylenol yesterday. I'm trying hard not toyake any medicines but I caved yesterday. So far today it's not too bad!

Hey ladies! :wave:
I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time. I was quite poorly last week and have been so tired so just couldnt keep up with all the posts :dohh: so I feel really out of it now!

I do hope you are all ok! Everything ok this end....touchwood, still no sickness and rarely get a little queasy now. I am quite tired alot though but as I am feeling better now, i am feeling better generally :thumbup:

I have my first MW appointment weds (9 weeks) and also a private scan in the evening that i booked when I first got my BFP so that'll be a good day! :dance: xxx

I am so nauseous!!!! ARGH! hahaha I hope this goes away as fast as it came on! Next week is my first ultra sound! I will be just shy of 7 weeks! Will I be able to hear the heart beat by then????

Thanks lucy, wrighty, ttcfurever..

Bleeding has stopped now, would that be a good thing? Havent seen blood in like 18 hours. I'm afraid still bleeding internally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->