January Jelly Beans 2014!

Happy Birthday to Ani, hakuna hope she has a great time at her party.

Scan went fine, got to see but not hear a tiny beating heart so our bean is alive and kicking in there!

Gonna make it my profile pic one sec

My SIL has a banana baby this week.. She's terrified of bananas so she's freaking out! :haha:

I woke up this morning feeling terrible, massive headache and really nauseous. Made worse by managing to drink off milk :sick:

Shelli, bleuch! Horrible. You have my sympathy.

I've been prescribed something that makes me feel so much better. Woohoo! I'm feeling a bit better as a result.

Congratulations on all the new fruit! I'm newfruiting tomorrow. :D

xx

It was disgusting lol.

I've just got back in bed as Parker has gone down for her morning nap. She usually sleeps for 2 hours so hoping to get a good snooze.

Glad you're feeling better with the medicine Laura :)

Congratulations on the new fruit ladies!!

I'm not feeling too bad yet. Got booking in appt with midwife later. Can't wait!!

Em xxx

Morning ladies! I hope those with MS are feeling better. Mine seemed to have slowed down a bit. Now I just get full really fast. I made a small taco salad for dinner last night and could barely finish it. I think I have indigestion too :wacko:

Radiance- I really hope that you feel better, that just sounds awful! Have you tried vitamin b6? That's in the nausea prescription my doctor gave me (that and unison) and It worked really well for my ms. I hope that it eases up soon for you :hugs:

Star- awesome scan pic :happydance::happydance:

Hakuna- I hope the party was a hit. Happy birthday to your little one.

I have to try to get some cleaning done today. We move our next Tuesday so everything needs a good wipe down. I hope that I'll have the energy.

Hope all those with ms start feeling better soon. I seem to feel sick in the evening but haven't been sick yet.
All go here, working all weekend and we r moving house next week. Also settling dd into new daycare. All very busy and very stressful! Can't wait to get moved. Hope everyone is good.

Help! Need nausea relief.. I tried peppermint tea, not really my cup of..

I have this sudden aversion for dairy, too bad cause I just bought 2 litres of organic yogurt. Having gag reflex just imagining it.

Hello ladies

Loving all the scan pictures :) :happydance::happydance:

Im sorry to hear a few of you are struggling with MS. Hope it settles down soon

hakunamatata - Hope your lo had a lovely birthday :)

Sorry I've not been posting much but have been reading :) Im not really feeling pregnant or having many symptoms so been trying to relax and stay away from googling things. I met my MW yesterday, who is a lovely woman and is using my lmp to date me for now as she said the early scan can be a little unreliable for dating due to the fact size can differ for every baby at the early stages and some can have growth spurts, which means by her sums im 9 weeks today not 8 weeks 4 days going by the scan. She said I should recieve my 12 week scan in a week or so which im very nervous about as ive said not having many symptoms and can't help but think something is wrong. symptoms ive got are very slightly sore boobs no where near as bad as they were a few weeks ago, heartburn, a little constiption and a little nausea but only when cleaning my teeth (strange)

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the sunny weather while it lasts :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->