January Jelly Beans 2014!

Sounds like lots of us are moving soon! I'm moving tomorrow but I've not been sleeping well all week without my OH here so I'm just too exhausted to clean properly.. oops :blush: Really need to clean the skirting boards but I have arthritis in my knees so theres no way I'm crawling around the house. Should have got OH to do it before he left :haha:

No MS for me yet :thumbup: I'm hoping I won't get it but it's probably just not kicked in yet.

Need some reassurance ladies I have been cramping since last night I though it was gas finally was able to use the bathroom but they were still there and woke up with more cramping this morning kinda like af cramps no spotting or anything is this normal? I don't want to freak out but any thoughts?

Cramping is common in early pregcancy. Its your uterus stretching ready for growing baby. If it gets really bad I would phone your midwife for advice or if you start bleeding I would visit your local emergancy department. Try taking things easy and I hope it calms down xx

Need some reassurance ladies I have been cramping since last night I though it was gas finally was able to use the bathroom but they were still there and woke up with more cramping this morning kinda like af cramps no spotting or anything is this normal? I don't want to freak out but any thoughts?

It's completely normal, I'm always cramping and seem to have permanent backache. You only need to worry if it's unbearable pain or accompanied by bleeding.

Wrighty thanks for your words they are not bad but noticeable not bleeding or spotting so am really praying your right and its just stretching hope it stops soon tho

Shelli thanks

I get awful crampy, af style like in tops of legs too kinf od cramping after dtd. Id not worry too much unless it gets unbareable or is accompanied by bleeding :hugs: Try a warm bath and relax xxx

Hope everyones move goes well :thumbup:

Yay on all the new fruits!! The days and weeks are really ticking by!!

Hope everyones urghhh symptoms ease off a bit :hugs: I was getting a tad paranoid and my quickly reduced sickness to go from dehydration and concerned doctors to feeling energetic was worrying, so I tried some yoghurt today - been stricty no dairy... and it made me :sick: so feeling a little more reassured and glad that regular foods are staying down :thumbup:

Also, bear in mind that lots of women start getting worse cramps and some brown spotting at 8ish weeks as this corresponds to when your next period would have been and your body is still kind of in the groove, if you know what I mean.

New can't really take a bath am at work early today covering for my boss but am going to take it easy and hope he can come in in the afternoon so I can relax at home am glad there's no bleeding or spotting and ms is still around so that's at least good

Ladies thanks for your words

I've been getting cramping every now and then myself as well. It comes and goes and is more uncomfortable than painful. I mentioned them to my OB and she didn't have any concerns so I'm just attributing it to the stretching and growing of my uterus. :thumbup: I remember having a little bit with my son but I think this time the cramps seem to be a bit worse.

It's odd for me, because with my AF, I NEVER get cramping. So getting it when I'm pregnant seems oddly backwards to me!! LOL :)

I've been getting cramping every now and then myself as well. It comes and goes and is more uncomfortable than painful. I mentioned them to my OB and she didn't have any concerns so I'm just attributing it to the stretching and growing of my uterus. :thumbup: I remember having a little bit with my son but I think this time the cramps seem to be a bit worse.

It's odd for me, because with my AF, I NEVER get cramping. So getting it when I'm pregnant seems oddly backwards to me!! LOL :)

I never used to get them with my AF either lol does feel strange when I do get them now :huh: not had them for a few days. No doubt I will probably get them again lol

Ditto on cramping! I hadn't really had much cramping, but over the last few days I've really been feeling them. Nothing too bad, just noticeable!

I remember having a little bit with my son but I think this time the cramps seem to be a bit worse.

When I was pregnant with Parker my midwife told me that the cramps get worse with each pregnancy as everything has been stretched out before. Same as after-pains once you've given birth. I'm dreading them more than labour this time lol.

Well I guess I need to panic am bleeding now :cry: passed a small clot please pray for us

Well I guess I need to panic am bleeding now :cry: passed a small clot please pray for us

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it turns out to be nothing! :hugs:

wrightywales said:
I never used to get them with my AF either lol does feel strange when I do get them now not had them for a few days. No doubt I will probably get them again lol
It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who's backwards! :thumbup:

shellideaks said:
When I was pregnant with Parker my midwife told me that the cramps get worse with each pregnancy as everything has been stretched out before. Same as after-pains once you've given birth. I'm dreading them more than labour this time lol.
Oh, great, worse after-pains? :dohh: Definitely not looking forward to that!! It's funny I was talking to my mom the other day (who's had 3 kids) and she seemed worried when I told her that I was having cramping. I told her that I'd heard it gets worse with each pregnancy and asked if she had any. She said she didn't. She said she remembers the stretching of the uterus but doesn't remember it being painful at all. :shrug: She always said her doctor told her that her body was perfectly made to have kids (thought I guess we are all supposed be :winkwink:) so maybe that had something to do with it. :)

Lucy - thinking of you hun, hope everything turns out ok

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"