January Jelly Beans 2014!

So this is super random, but I thought it was entertaining enough to share with you ladies.
I called my brother today to tell him. He's 11 years older than I (we are half siblings, but grew up together) and when my mom told him she was pregnant with me his first reaction was "Oh good I get to be an uncle someday" :) So I called him today and told him and he laughed! And I said "what could possibly be so funny?" He said, let me give the phone to "his wife". So SIL takes the phone. She is pretty new (a couple years) to the family, and I don't know her very well, but think she's fantastic. She said that she has this bizarre sixth sense in regards to pregnancy. She didn't even take tests with her 2 kids because she "knew" and apparently has been the first to tell some of her friends that they were pregnant. So I guess 2 weeks ago she and my brother were out walking the dog and she told him I was pregnant. He asked her how she knew that and she said she just knew... She also informed me that she has successfully predicted the gender of every kid born to her friends and family, and her own. So she asked if I wanted to know what we're having. I said sure, she says we're having a girl! Obviously I won't put stock in it until we have the 20 week ultrasound, but I do find it amusing! We are also predicted a girl based on the Chinese gender chart. Last pregnancy I had no inclination. This one I do feel like is a girl, but DH is convinced it's a boy. But, I think it's totally normal for women to want a girl and men to want a boy.
Thoughts?

Melann that's a little funny lol but neat at the same time if she gets it right you could use her to predict your next pregnancy instead of buying tests lol

oh dear tezzy. will keep you in my prayers!

got unexpected free tickets to see the stone roses plus free drinks for the hubs. knackered but it was worth it!

Thanks new_to_ttc. Since the nurse virtually gave a death sentence to my baby, 'go home and wait to miscarry', I decided to take matters in own hands and put myself to bedrest until the hematoma disappears or shrink. I think I'm still pregnant as my boobs are becoming more tender and the morning sickness is worsening. Also strict pelvic rest for me.

Tezzy, hoping you get some good news. :hug:

Lucy, I agree that your body is still probably confused that it's time for AF hence the bleed. Nothing to worry, it's very normal esp if you are very regular.

Lian funny you should say that I have only been "regular" since November, before then I only had af maybe once a year. My dr said I bled bc I had been irregular? What ever the reason I hope it doesn't happen again

Am glad that your taking care of yourself I am restricting myself too, just to be on the safe side can't do bed rest but taking it easy your symptoms continuing is a great sign keep positive and good luck to us :hugs:

Happy Sunday ladies!

Just lounging on the sofa with the hubs and getting ready to watch a movie. I hope that you are all feeling well today.

Hey, Im a bit worried today. TMI sorry - I have been having light pink discharge all day, a bit of brown sometimes too. I still have stomach pains as well :( I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and going to ask for a scan, just hoping this isn't the beginning of the end!

Lola, lian, Lucy, and tezzy I hope everthing turns out well. Take care of yourselves and keep us updated. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Praying for all of you that are experiencing some scares right now!!

Praying for you all and hoping with all my heart that everything will be 100% fine :hugs:

Thinking of all you ladies having scares atm. Hope everything turns out okay :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->