January Jelly Beans 2014!

Hugs ladies :hugs: Keep the faith.

Ani had her birthday party today. I'm exhausted!! She's already in bed lol :haha:

Anyone else have horrible heartburn? I just ate a cupcake and instead of my nausea kicking my butt it's my heartburn.

I hope all the babies are snug and safe where they belong :hugs:

I've been having heartburn for weeks now, I don't remember getting it until later with my daughter but I've been getting it a lot already.

I hope all the babies are snug and safe where they belong :hugs:

I've been having heartburn for weeks now, I don't remember getting it until later with my daughter but I've been getting it a lot already.

Same here! I had it with my other two but much later in pregnancy, I started getting heartburn about 3 weeks ago, it's been pretty bad this week.

Thanks everybody, got a scan at 9.15 tomorrow morning to see if everything is ok but i know in my heart its over.

Whats your ladies opinion on the heart monitor Doppler?

I love the idea of them but I don't think I'd try them until I was near my 20 week scan. I would only freak myself out if I couldn't find the heartbeat and I'd have ages to wait to know bubbies okay if I did it earlier then that.

I am very nervous! I'm most likely getting a scan today to ease my feelings because while my OB was gone for 3 weeks, I had to see a midwife that confused my file with others and asked me several questions about "did I get the call I miscarried" thinking she was reading old things in my file, when the ER made a mistake saying I miscarried, nope she kept going. I finally told her that, I just got my BETA results a few days ago, and of course they doubled- she deleted all the history and said oh.. you're still pregnant. Never even checked me or the baby! I called because my next appointment would be in another 3 weeks and of course I started getting nervous, not understanding why that was in my file!!

4pm could not get here any faster! Even though we have seen our baby and heartbeat, it's always nerve wracking! This is the 3rd time someone has made a mistake like that on my file!

Only place in this town to be seen too... not sure I want to be delivered here.

Tezzy I am sorry you are feeling that way, I hope it all works out for the best.

Radiance, I have had heart burn off and on, but nothing too bad. I am glad you don't have to wait your 3 weeks. Hope it goes great, and they get everything worked out.

Hi everyone,

I've been feeling really down recently and worried that there is something going wrong. I've no reason to believe this other than some brown spotting (which I had last time I was pregnant) but I phoned my MW and told her how I was feeling. She has swung me a reassurance scan on Wednesday. I'd love to be delighted but I'm totally scared that they're going to find a MMC. I don't why but I can't make this feeling go away. I feel like crying, particularly as I don't really have a basis for the way I'm feeling.

On the plus side, my nausea meds work wonders (I suppose my complete lack of feeling sick might be contributing).

:/

Feeling blah! Sorry for the downer!

Praying for all those who are having troubles at the moment.

xxx

Hi everyone,

I've been feeling really down recently and worried that there is something going wrong. I've no reason to believe this other than some brown spotting (which I had last time I was pregnant) but I phoned my MW and told her how I was feeling. She has swung me a reassurance scan on Wednesday. I'd love to be delighted but I'm totally scared that they're going to find a MMC. I don't why but I can't make this feeling go away. I feel like crying, particularly as I don't really have a basis for the way I'm feeling.

On the plus side, my nausea meds work wonders (I suppose my complete lack of feeling sick might be contributing).

:/

Feeling blah! Sorry for the downer!

Praying for all those who are having troubles at the moment.

xxx

Sorry you're feeling low! I had some pink spotting about a week ago, and my OB said it's normal to spot around 7-10 weeks because that's when the placenta takes over. I hope your scan goes well on Wednesday! I'm having my 1st scan on Wednesday.

Laura, I'm sorry you are feeling down. I am glad you got the scan coming. I hope it helps you to feel better about it all.

Morning sickness has just entered the picture. Uugh. Woah- is- me!!

I have a heart monitor doppler! <3 LOVE it!!! it has given me SO much peace of mind you can't even imagine! I found our baby for the first time at 8 weeks 5 days :) BEST sound in the world! Haven't had a problem finding it since either (sometimes I have to search a little longer but generally it takes less than 5 minutes of searching before I find it). And it is getting easier and easier the bigger baby gets :)

And here's my baby from today on the doppler (It is still hit or miss on picking up a number at this point, sometimes it is loud enough sometimes it isn't).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mcd5T3aIvU&feature=youtu.be

Good luck to those getting scans!!!! :hugs: Hopefully everything is perfect in there <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->