January Jelly Beans 2014!

Congrats on the good scan news, Radiance and Tezzy!

I am so relieved that I have good news of my own: Just talked to my midwife, and everything is fine! The baby's measuring exactly what I'd guessed, which I'm actually kind of surprised by given that I was only guessing my O date (I must have been right!), and even though I couldn't see the heartbeat or the tech measuring it, apparently she did and it was a very healthy rate of 164. Yay!

There was also a trace of a subchorionic bleed, which presumably is why I had the spotting earlier, so nice to know the cause of that and also that it seems to be clearing up. (I haven't had any spotting since last Thursday.)

And I'm eight weeks today! Woohoo! :happydance:

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to add, here's the (rather blurry) photo of the bean so far!

Attachments

• 8weeks.jpg
    8weeks.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on the good scan news, Radiance and Tezzy!

I am so relieved that I have good news of my own: Just talked to my midwife, and everything is fine! The baby's measuring exactly what I'd guessed, which I'm actually kind of surprised by given that I was only guessing my O date (I must have been right!), and even though I couldn't see the heartbeat or the tech measuring it, apparently she did and it was a very healthy rate of 164. Yay!

There was also a trace of a subchorionic bleed, which presumably is why I had the spotting earlier, so nice to know the cause of that and also that it seems to be clearing up. (I haven't had any spotting since last Thursday.)

And I'm eight weeks today! Woohoo! :happydance:

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to add, here's the (rather blurry) photo of the bean so far!

Glad everything went well :) :happydance::happydance: x

So happy to hear great news from a lot of you ladies today!!!! :happydance: Keep on growing little beans! <3

I'm loving all the good news girls! Congrats on healthy beans!

Mommy2be we have the same edd! This will be #1 for me as well. :) welcome and congrats!

Had my 1st ultrasound today....i am exactly 8 weeks (measured same) and the heart rate was 175! I'm still very nervous but feel a little better since I've seen the baby now! Hope everyone is doing well :) Trying to catch up on posts when i can......

Wow... Haven't been on for a bit and it was so nice to read all the good news recently!!

AFM...I made a trip to targe to take advantage of their pampers deal! I'm trying to build up a pretty decent stock of different brands of diapers as I'm coming across good deals. I know it's really early, but I'm a couponer and I can't pass up the good deals! Has anyone else caved and purchased any baby items yet or am I just a freak? Lol!

I've bought a few things too- babygrow, socks and a hooded towel =P

Congratulations on all the scans. Feeling very jealous! Only 6+4 so I don't even know when my scan is yet. Got my first midwife appointment on monday though so hopefully I'll hear more soon.

Lindsay I have been temped to buy a few things after next weeks apt if all is well am going to start stocking up on diapers too I also coupon :) I ave my eye on a couple of things already so am excited to get them my hubby is slacking in cleaning the loser but gonna get a start on it

I've been looking at diapers (we're planning on cloth diapering), but haven't bought anything yet. I think we may once we hit the second tri, we might feel more comfy buying stuff :) We HAVE started fixing up the nursery though (mostly just putting a closet door on the closet in there and re-boarding a wall that was warped). We will paint and all that once we know the gender :)

Markswife I had thought of doing cloth but we are getting someone to watch our baby once I start back at work and many of the people who we think would watch s/he don't know about cloth so to make it easier were just doing disposable makes it easier on hubby too since he's going to be watching baby too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->