January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Chilli - so sorry about someone you have to see having the same due date as you. My OH's niece is my due date so I understand completely. :hugs:

Congrats Kizzy how exciting!!!

:hugs: Chilli

Well I think I ov yesterday, although my opk I did in the morning wasnt completely dark but had ov pains and the opk this am is not as dark. my temp has gone up. So hopefully we timed it right........

blue i hope you have done it hun xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks bluesky, still in shock I think!! :)

hey ladies...

Chilli :hugs:

Kizz CONGRATS- glad to see some :bfp:'s in here

Blue- crossing everything for you

:hi: Try- Cla- Bleu-Mpepe-Tiger and all the other ladies

got another 8 1/2 inches of snow overnite.. I AM SOOO DONE with snow now

So I bet it's freezing there, I'm glad our snows gone now I wish we had some sun.
I had my scan yesterday and you where right it was like a dildo lOl
She said my results would go back to the hospital and I told her that I would have to wait till April, but at the end she said she didn't want me to worry as she could see nothing wrong. So that's one box ticked, just got to wait for bloods back now

So I bet it's freezing there, I'm glad our snows gone now I wish we had some sun.
She said my results would go back to the hospital and I told her that I would have to wait till April, but at the end she said she didn't want me to worry as she could see nothing wrong. So that's one box ticked, just got to wait for bloods back now

:rofl: told ya.. it didn't hurt right? just felt weird.. glad to hear they said they see nothing wrong :) AWESOME news

Congratulations kizzy!

Cla, I must have missed something, why were you told you'd have to wait to April? I'm guessing the wait was to TTC, right?

congratulations kizzy .. Soz for everyone with af but fingers crossed for next month and good luck everyone else still waiting to test

Don't know if Sparkle told you Try but she got her AF just so you can update the 1st page. Thanks :)

this feels like forever................................................... keep prodding my bbs to check if they are tender yet .. can't be the only one surely !

this feels like forever................................................... keep prodding my bbs to check if they are tender yet .. can't be the only one surely !

nope you're not.. the underneath part of my arm pits hurt though :rofl:

Hang on.. i'll give them a squeeze too! No nothing for me yet apart from indigestion but that could just be me
Sounds promising for you x be our turn for testing soon .. have you had anything else ?

:rofl: don't sqeeze to hard... LOL

noooooooooooooo nuttin and I can bet ya 100% I will get the :witch: ahh POOT

LOL x maybe by this time next week we will have the whole set of symptoms and BFPs ... fingers crossed

Hey Try.
Can you update me please? AF :cry:
thanks
xx

ps: good luck to everyone who is still in :dust:

Candy & Kel - Uh hummmmmm....ladies, keep it G rated please. :winkwink: But I sure hope that you both have :holly: by next week, a.k.a. your :bfp:s. ;)

Shell - I've posted this on the other threads as well, but I know you're in need of these right now so here goes....hope you feel better soon!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->