January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

ohh Bleu I am sooo sorry honey :hugs: CRUD CRAP-O-LA

Mpepe yes i will keep it G rates :rofl: but I did get some in that nite... hee hee hee hee

CHilli you rant ALL you want sweetie.. that is what we are here to do-listen :hugs:

:hi: to all other other gals that haven't checked in yet

OH YEAH BTW TRY can you ADD me to JANUARY 20th..... it happened it happened and this time I am confident on it... just as a secure measure since I KNOW I have low progesterone I have started taking my cream today

kay just gettng ready for round two of play offs today I hope the Philadelphia Eagles get their BUTTS handed to them

talk to ya later

Nice one Kels :dust: Everything crossed for you my love.

F'X for you kel!!!!!:flower:

Blue - they don't understand about the waiting becasue it's not there potential family/babies at stake!

Sorry grand:hugs:

Big hugs to everyone today:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, AF came today so kind of happy because at least I can get my testing underway for this cycle. Will call the doc first thing tomorrow! And also glad I don't have much to do today so I'll just veg on the couch and pop my painkillers! And the crock pot is cooking my bbq ribs so I don't even have to do much for dinner!

Sorry mpepe. :hugs: Good luck with the testing. Hope you get your BFP soon. :)

Thanks neffie, no sorries needed! I wasn't ttc thnis cycle because I needed to still get my testing completed (and couldn't do it this past cycle becasue of places being closed because of the holidays!) So at least this cycle, I can go for my ultrasounds and get the biopsy done. This cycle I had again an 11 day LP but temp went really low below coverline on 11 dpo so I can only maintain temps high for 10 days. I hope they can fix it if this is the reason for the mc's

Hoping you and everyone sees their BFP's very soon!

Grande, sorry for AF. :sad1:

Kels, FX'd for ya! And heck yeah I hope the Eagles go down!

Mpepe, good luck sweetie, hopefully everything will be straighten out before the next cycle. Definitely show them your charts, that's why I was put on clomid.

F'X for you kel!!!!!:flower:

Blue - they don't understand about the waiting becasue it's not there potential family/babies at stake!

Sorry grand:hugs:

Big hugs to everyone today:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, AF came today so kind of happy because at least I can get my testing underway for this cycle. Will call the doc first thing tomorrow! And also glad I don't have much to do today so I'll just veg on the couch and pop my painkillers! And the crock pot is cooking my bbq ribs so I don't even have to do much for dinner!

I want some ribs, whats the recipe for them I love using my crock pot but hav'nt done anything new for ages.

Oh grand - sorry to hear it's not your month....yet! All my best friends are born in Nov so feb must be a great TTC month!

Bluesky - hope you're busy lol

mpepe - hope you'll get some answers soon.

Who are we rooting for next then?
Can I just say thanks for letting me rant here girls - I find it amazing that we're all over the owrld and yet we all just get it when another feels crap! I am blessed to have found you all:hugs:

Oh grand - sorry to hear it's not your month....yet! All my best friends are born in Nov so feb must be a great TTC month!

I was a November baby as well! I'm very happy actually (call me crazy) but I had a really amazing dream about a little girl and it was all symbolic and I just know in my heart I will have a baby...maybe even this little girl. It was the same way I felt after my M/C dream (Okay same way in that the dream meant something like a premonition - not the same feeling obviously the first one was very scary and sad but this one was so happy and joyful). I've been really worried that I would never be a mom and this dream answered that question. I will be a mom...

Kels - excellent - so glad you will be testing in January :happydance:

Mpepe - Glad you can get on with testing! and your TTC journey.

sorry ladies for the witch coming and being a downer! she sucks! :finger:

Kels, you are added love! :winkwink: I am so excited for you! I hope this is it!

Oh, sorry try. :hugs: She is such a red faced hag, isn't she? Don't worry, next month will be better news aka BFP. :winkwink:

I am waiting for updates on the following lovely ladies!

Little S
mommyandbump
pip101
MrsCrabsticke

Nothing but dust to you girls!!!

Hiya Blue!!!!! I see you are in your fertile period?! I hope you are getting busy! I am hoping to see the number of bfp's get higher than 1!......

I start my new job tomorrow, so this weekend has been so busy getting everything organized for my husband and his business and for my dd and school. So flippin busy! I started my nutrisystem diet yesterday, it was hard yesterday but today is alittle easier.

I miss you girls! Hope all is well! ;)

I will chat again real soon. Now its time to put together my pantry cabinet!!!

Hugs and Kisses!

xoxo

will be getting busy this eve....

Hope your first day goes well good luck!

Good luck tomorrow Try! I think I saw on a different thread that Little S had a visit from the witch :witch: I don't know about the others.

I was just about to say the same a Grand. The :witch: got Little S. But havent heard from the others.
Good luck with the new job, Try
xx

Sorry to the ladies who the witch got :-( grr.
I am vvvvery confused this month, argh! I thought the witch got me yesterday, a whole week early! But it is still just spotting, 2 days later.. Hmm. I thought we'd missed ov because I seemed to ov really early...(checking ewcm) and I had flu... BUT we DID dtd cycle day 13 which is usually my most fertile time. Hmm so now i'm thinking is this IB? I also have MEGA sore boobs, the only one symptom I really had last time I found out I was pregnant-I don't usually get them for af.
Arrgh! Only time will tell x

BabyQ, it could very well be IB. Fingers crossed that this is the start of your BFP. :flower:

How's everyone else doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->