January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Hi ladies, sorry i havnt been on, iv been so busy doing an exam and im writing an essay at the minute. :( Well for me - I came on monthly 4days ago... but im OK, iv started my clomid back this cycle so FX.

What have I missed? I hope many of you for you bfp's xx

Sorry MrsG. :hugs: Fingers crossed for your next cycle. As for what you've missed?? Well, the only way you're going to find out is to go back and read all the posts. :haha: If you have some time on your hands, it's totally worth it! :winkwink:

lol thanks hun, if i get a chance i will :) congrats to any new bfp's on this thread xx

sorry the :witch: got you MrsG.
good luck for this cycle of clomid
:dust:
xx

Hi ladies, sorry i havnt been on, iv been so busy doing an exam and im writing an essay at the minute. :( Well for me - I came on monthly 4days ago... but im OK, iv started my clomid back this cycle so FX.

:hugs: Hope the Clomid works for you this month!

A hue Hello to everyone, gosh I had a lot of reading to catch up on lol

Blue - the ribs are super easy and DH loves them. I buy 2 long racks of the baby back ribs, salt and pepper them and broil on each side about 15 minutes in the oven to get them a little crispy. Use foil on a cookie sheet for easy clean up. Oh and I cut them into 3-4 bone sections. Then after broiling them, layer bbq sauce, sliced onion and the ribs make sure there's enough sauce. I end up using 2 bottles to make sure! Approximately 5 hours on high or 8-10 on low and that's it! After bd'g which works up an appetite, go to town on them lol:thumbup:

Try - good luck with the job!!!!!!!:happydance:

Sorry for the witch showing up for some of you ladies. hoping we see more BFP's soon!:hugs:

AFM - Called doc and have all my appointments set up. I start the ultrasounds on the 19th and have my biopsy on the 27th. I'll be really happy when this month and hopefully all this waiting is over!:coffee:

Sorry to the ladies who the witch got :-( grr.
I am vvvvery confused this month, argh! I thought the witch got me yesterday, a whole week early! But it is still just spotting, 2 days later.. Hmm. I thought we'd missed ov because I seemed to ov really early...(checking ewcm) and I had flu... BUT we DID dtd cycle day 13 which is usually my most fertile time. Hmm so now i'm thinking is this IB? I also have MEGA sore boobs, the only one symptom I really had last time I found out I was pregnant-I don't usually get them for af.
Arrgh! Only time will tell x

Ooooh! Good luck to you! Keep us posted! Sounds great! :winkwink:

What have I missed? I hope many of you for you bfp's xx

:hugs: I am so sorry she came. She is always totally unwelcome.

A hue Hello to everyone, gosh I had a lot of reading to catch up on lol

Blue - the ribs are super easy and DH loves them. I buy 2 long racks of the baby back ribs, salt and pepper them and broil on each side about 15 minutes in the oven to get them a little crispy. Use foil on a cookie sheet for easy clean up. Oh and I cut them into 3-4 bone sections. Then after broiling them, layer bbq sauce, sliced onion and the ribs make sure there's enough sauce. I end up using 2 bottles to make sure! Approximately 5 hours on high or 8-10 on low and that's it! After bd'g which works up an appetite, go to town on them lol:thumbup:

Try - good luck with the job!!!!!!!:happydance:

Sorry for the witch showing up for some of you ladies. hoping we see more BFP's soon!:hugs:

AFM - Called doc and have all my appointments set up. I start the ultrasounds on the 19th and have my biopsy on the 27th. I'll be really happy when this month and hopefully all this waiting is over!:coffee:

Thanks! I am so glad things are moving along now for you! Can't wait for you to be ttc!

AFM, I am CD7 I think....havent been paying much attention....I didnt even temp this morning because I forgot! Bleeding is over and I havent had my husband in over a week.....bow chicka wow wow.....

I am exhausted from getting 5 hours of sleep in 2 days, I had orientation all day today and half day tomorrow and then the job starts tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly.

I will update the first page and then I am off to bed. Soooo tired....*yawn

Mpepe those ribs sound yummy im def gonna give those a go, not long now for you bet you cant wait to get that all out of the way.

Hope you have had a good first day in your new Job Try.

:hi: everyone else, hope your all ok.

AFM - Im close to ov, my test is getting darker. Hope this is the month fx fx fx fx

Congrats KizzyT! How many dpo were you when you got a bfp? Annnnnd what did you do this cycle?......

Congrats kizzy Xxx
How are you feeling xx

thanks ladies, I am in shock but feeling quite calm! I "think" I ovulated on boxing day and we'd had sex Xmas day (which is when I think we conceived) which was CD8 for me! I only think this because I had lots of ovary pain on boxing day and back pain and the only other time I'd really ever felt that was when I got preg last time. But I just assumed it was too early and carried on as normal. I didnt temp or use opk's or anything, never have and for the last few days I've had bad skin and a bloated stomach plus today I was soooo hungry. The thing that really made me test though was that I "dream cheated" last night, haha (dont tell my OH ;)) and last time I was preg I did the same (with OH's boss randomly) and its kind of stuck with me all day and I just thought I'll test not really expecting anything and it was pos! quickly drove to Tesco to buy some digi's and it says 2-3 weeks which ties in with the early ov and Xmas day conception!! hehe! so happy!!

Congratulations sweetie...just so happy for you! :hugs:

PS. I told you spots were lucky!

you sure did! I am happy to be spotty today!! xx

Yeah, i said that I thought your symptoms sounded good (about 2 hours ago).
They definitely were, weren't they? :thumbup:
xx

yeah Kizzy, another one!!! noel or holly? time will tell:happydance:

good luck with job Try, hope going well

sorry about the witch guys:growlmad:

AFM one of the parents in my class is having a baby when Liza was due... happens every time:cry:

other than that - I'm on CD9 so warming up for OV!

fingers x'd for more BFPs soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->