January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Grrrrrr Shelleney - these BFPs are rather illusive in here. I always think that I don't mind how long it takes to get pg...as long as I stay pg! Big hugs to you

Get your man to prod your boobs for you girls - much more fun!

Lots of that going on round here right now... want that BFP and due to OV any day now. Temping well - no sign yet

Ha Ha neffie thank you and hoping so x

Chilli- good idea, I'll see what response I get from my man later ! much more fun definately
Good luck with the big O soon... hope you catch it x

Sorry Shell I hate that :witch: Loads of :hugs:

Good Luck Chilli go catch that egg and enjoy!

Well I'm out, but I don't think I gave you a date silly me lol
Im just thankful the chemical didn't mess me up, so fingers crossed for next month xx

Sorry cla. :hugs: Good luck for your BFP next cycle!

Hey Try.
Can you update me please? AF :cry:
thanks
xx

ps: good luck to everyone who is still in :dust:

:cry: Sorry Shelleney.

Well I'm out, but I don't think I gave you a date silly me lol
Im just thankful the chemical didn't mess me up, so fingers crossed for next month xx

:hugs: very sorry cla :(

Kels, I am always always always rooting for you girlfriend! :winkwink:

AFM, I am totally exhausted from this job and my work stuff at home.I barely have time to stop on once in a while. My eyes are closing as I type and its only 730pm where I am at.

Sorry for those who the dreaded witch visited :(

However, lots of luck for thiis cycle!

I am somewhere after af.....havent been paying attention since I am working alot. I have been temping (except one day I forgot and now I am temping an hour earlier than what I was....:shrug:).....my digi opks didnt get here yet, so I havent been keeping track....I had strong O pains two days ago and some watery cm....now its hard, low and creamy.....so I will dtd whenever I can and see from there......tick tock.....

:hugs: to you all!

:hi:

Try can you omit me from testing January 20th.... not gonna happen- in fact I KNOW I will never happen so I am bowing out gracefully

I will keep coming in here to check and rout you all on... but I am DONE...

Kel please don't give up xxxx

Kel, don't know what has happened and why you feel this way, but I hope this is not the end for you. Please hang in there, and don't give up. Sending lots of :hugs: your way.

Kels, I completely understand how you feel - it gets too much! :nope:It's draining. Hope that you do what is right for you now and see what the future holds for you. We're all here if you need to share... and some of us (me) probably will be in the months to come:hugs:

Cla - it'll be next month then!:hugs:

Try - this'll probably be your month cos you're focussing on other things, take it easy though.

AFM - tick tock no OV yet!

Just got +OPK so a busy weekend ahead - fingers crossed!

Kels - I don't know what happened that made you give up completely all the sudden but just wanted to say that you are free to vent if you need to and we will listen. I have felt the same way sometimes but then I know I still want a baby so I keep persevering through the disappointment. I hope you are alright:hugs:

Chilli - Have fun! - :sex:

CHilli get going girl I hope you have a very busy weekend lol

:hugs: Hope your ok Kel.... !
lets face it .. its a bit crap all this at times.. you put your heart through an emotional roller coaster of waiting, getting excited and disappointment .. not forgetting the odd kick in the guts when you think your getting somewhere ..

We all understand and we are all here for you x x x

Kels, thinking of you. Im sorry that your feeling like this. Some time out might be what you need. lots of :hugs: we always love to hear from you so stop by when you can xxx

Kel - hope you are just having a break and not giving up TTC altogether :hugs:

Chilli - congrats on the +OPK. Get :sex:ing!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->