January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

I hope the scan goes well mrs g

Thanks Shell, what a lovely thing to say!

Tigerlily - I know how you feel, hang on in there if you can

Good luck with your scan Mrs G

It's just occured to me that you might all go away to another february thread and by the end of Jan as I finish my 2 ww, I'll be talking to myself???!!!!!!

Chilli - this thread is on my radar! We wouldn't leave you alone...this thread needs to finish with flying colors and your are holding the :bfp: flag for us :)

Don't be silly we are here till the end xxx

Phew!!!!! Thanks guys, although after the stressful day I've had I'm not holding out much hope for any BFP here!

Crappy job that gives me far too much stress and makes me ill! Just a bad day I guess but thanks for asking

Chilli - take care of yourself...crappy and stressful jobs aren't good for TTC...is there a way to make it less stressful and crappy? Ugh I hate jobs like that...life is too short. I hope you can find a way to make it better in your present job or maybe this is a signal to start thinking about a change in the future. :hugs:

Chilli, I hear ya on crappy job situations! I hope tomorrow is better for you. I actually took three days off around the time I O just to eliminate the work stress factor but I was lucky to be able to do that, I know that can't always pan out either.

Well ladies, I am out. The :witch: came yesterday. February, I 've got my eye on you!:winkwink:

Mrs. Wells, I am very sorry she showed :cry: BUT February looks brighter for some of us!

bluesky, here and there I am getting jiggy! :lol:
I was too exhausted last night to persue my husband. Definitely tonight tho!
I am hoping to get my peak today or tomorrow......

How are you?

Good Luck today MrsG! :hugs:

How is everyone else?......Any new bfps to report????

My due date for baby is saturday...... UGH!

So I decided to make my ticker of him/her the other day......

I'm sorry try I hope you are ok xx

Oh Try :hugs: bless your little one. Its hard but you will get through it.
Enjoy your jiggy jigs tonight, we only managed 3 times this month was way tooo tired.

Im ok, I am so convinced that im not pregnant that Im not symptom spotting or even gonna test this month. I have 1 test in the cupboard which I will get DH to hide.

I only dtd three times this month and got mine, so you never know!!

thinking of you try xx

sneaks in .... tips toes

:hi: ladies I am sooo very sorry for posting that post a few days back.. I was just having a REALLY REALLY BAD BAD BAD day and a CRAP week to top it off.......

I hope you are all well :)

I miss you guys very MUCH

to the ladies that the :witch: got I am sooo very very very sorry :hugs:

so no I am not leaving you- I was going to call the FS this week to get an appointment but I think I am gonna wait as I got this this morning

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/002-3.jpg

so I know I am OUT for Janury BUT BRING ON FEBRUARY .....

today is a VERY HAPPY DAY for me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->