January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

wwhhoaaa we were on page 2............ tisk tisk

thanks ladies.. this is actually closer to my NORMAL hair color.. but I do miss the blonde.. I have been blonde since 2000 I think... aaccckk

How is everyone today?

Tiger who ya routing for to make it to the Super Bowl???? well since my Cowboys didn't even have a CHANCE this year gotta go with my local team.. the JETS

:hi: Everyone,

Try, you can put me down as a BFN. The :witch: arrived today as expected. Didn't want her, but glad she made an appearance when due...at least I know that my body is back to normal after the MC. Was a little more prepared this time around, as I already knew a BFP was not in order this cycle.

Hope everyone's doing well. :flower:

Hi all, tested early with a FRER today (not fmu) and got a super faint line. Unsure if its evap, only time will tell. Too early and too scared to get excited yet but will be sure to update in the next few days. Remaining hopeful x

aww Neffie :hygs: sooooo sorry hun...... but like you said glad to know your body is back in working order :)

pixie.. FX's for you.. did you post a photo anywhere for us stalkers to take a look-see :)

yes its in the pregnancy test gallery x please let me know what you think x

kay let me go take a peekie

ooohh looks like the start of a :bfp: hun.. you taking another tomorrow?

FX'd FOR YA

Thanks Kel! How are things with you? Hope you're enjoying all that :sex:.:haha: Oh, by the way, love the avatar pic! :thumbup:

Kel, I have to say I'm not all that excited about Jets or Steelers really, I'm just glad the Eagles are out, I used to live in Eastern PA but I can't support them now that they have Vick, I have super strong feelings about animal abuse.

Congratulations Pixie! I'm sure this is the beginning of something wonderful!

Hi....just wanted to update my status. Looks like a BFN for me. AF should be here tomorrow.

Oooh Boooo! I hope she doesnt come for you but I know how devastating bfn's are. :(

:hugs:

Hey Try. I know how you feel. Its my Due Date on Friday, so we're in the same boat. Your ticker is lovely. :hugs: I will be thinking of you on Saturday...

Kel: congrats on the +OPK :happydance: now get BDing!

Candy: I didnt want to buy in bulk the first cycle using OPKs coz wasnt sure if I would like them or not. So I bought Tesco ones. £7 for 7 tests. I really liked using them, so I have bought in bulk from Ebay ready for this cycle. Hope that helps.

Hi to everyone else :hi:
xx

Awww....Thanks :kiss: Your due date is tomorrow, mine the following day. I will also be thinking about you for the next few days. I am very sorry for your loss.

:hi: Everyone,

Try, you can put me down as a BFN. The :witch: arrived today as expected. Didn't want her, but glad she made an appearance when due...at least I know that my body is back to normal after the MC. Was a little more prepared this time around, as I already knew a BFP was not in order this cycle.

Hope everyone's doing well. :flower:

What a witch af is. I will give her the :finger: for you, and everyone else she has been torturing. When a February Loss thread is started I willmeet you in there and we will all get our bfp's! Hell Yea!

Hi all, tested early with a FRER today (not fmu) and got a super faint line. Unsure if its evap, only time will tell. Too early and too scared to get excited yet but will be sure to update in the next few days. Remaining hopeful x

Oooh I will have to go look!

How exciting! I will update the front page now!

I hope this is it for you! :dance:

Again, reminder for all the women who have not responded with an answer: Please update. If not, I am only using the yes/no's reported for statistic's sake!

Thank You!!!!

Hi everyone, Im very happy to say i tested again this morn with a FRER and again got a faint positve, def has colour and came up quicker than yesterdays!:happydance:

Im still only approx 10/11dpo so hopefully the line will now start to get darker over the next few days x

Thats fantastic news Hun, have you got a pic xx

good morning :hi:

YAY PIXIE I would say BONIFIED :bfp: congrats sweetie.. H & H 9 months

ok ok ok I am going back to bed but just came in here to add today's temps and well I THINK I DID IT...... happy with the rise this am.....

kay will be back later :)

What a great test pic. It's good to see some good news xxx

Pixie p, :wohoo: I am so thrilled!!!! I want to hear the good news, it gives me hope!
Happy and Very Healthy 8 months to you!

Kels, OMG! Really?.....I am stoked! Finally O is here!!!! Whoop! :kiss:

My temp rose this morning so I am going to assume I am 1dpo.....hope so as I has super strong ovary cramps yesterday....pratically forced myself on dh so I wouldnt miss O day......fingers crossed....fingers crossed!!!!!

Congrats Pixie!!! That's great news!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!

Kel & Try....hope you guys caught Ms. Eggy. :winkwink:

:hi: to everyone else.

Kels, OMG! Really?.....I am stoked! Finally O is here!!!! Whoop

YES finally.... can you frigin BELIEVE it....

LOVE your temp rise... wicked good one there babe...... I had O pains myself this time too... I am still in disbelief

and MY TA TA's HURT.... weee doggie :rofl:

Kel & Try....hope you guys caught Ms. Eggy

aww thanks Neffie.... I hope sooo I really hope sooooooo :hugs: I hope so for ALL of us

you have ANY symptons hun at all?

I hear ya about the Eagles but I do like the Jets.. LOL I am not a FAN but I certainly will watch and rout for them over the Giants ANY DAY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->