January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Kel, you're confusing me, is that a pos PG test or O test?

O test O test O test

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

after MONTHS and MONTHS of not ovulating I am finally there....now I hope we catch the eggie- mine are not as young as they use to be :winkwink:

OMG Kels thats brilliant :yipee: :dust: Best you be getting Jiggy with it !!!

Love your profile pic

OMG KEL I'm soooooo happy you O'D:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Your good news lightened my mood. AFM going to start my u/s this week and I'll be happy when this testing is done

try - sorry your dd is coming up. :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and hope everyone is well:flower:

That is excellent Kel! Okay, get the special lube, start downing some grapefruit juice and tell DH that the two of you have plans for the next two nights! :sex:

Mpepe, I hope you're back to TTC real soon!

Hi....just wanted to update my status. Looks like a BFN for me. AF should be here tomorrow.

I know how you feel Round2 but until AF is here, you're not out!

Thanks....but I'm pretty sure that I'm done this month. Been pregnant 4 times and always and always had a BFP before 11 DPO. I'm okay with it, that's beauty of testing early - at least you're prepared for AF when she comes.

Well done Kel.. brilliant for you
Best be getting busy hey !!!!!
good luck:winkwink:

Don't think i'm feeling it this month .. no symptoms
wondering about trying the OPKing next month.. can anyone recommend one , cheap and cheerful would be good .. not tight but MOT and tax month

Great news on the O test Kel!! Glad to hear that you're not ditching us anytime soon. :winkwink:

I hear what you're saying Round2. I'm in the same boat. AF due tomorrow, but positive that I'm out!

:hi: to everyone else.

:hi: Neffie

Candy I just got some cheap opks from amazon, you can get 15 for £3.19, I had previously bought the clearblue digi's but they are expensive.

Thank you BLUESKY..think i'll get and order some now.. i take it u do them daily !!!

ohh round- for real not until she shows are you out... when I got PG back in April of last year I had NO SYMPTONS what so ever.. :hugs:

Blue- thanks hun I colored my hair few weeks ago.. it was more red then it is now (auburn) but the color has washed out...

Tiger- hee hee hee I will def get all that stuff out

Candy--- no boobie squishing lately????? yeah def get some from there or ebay-- I buy them in BULK since I never know when I will O... and when I saw that one this morning get dark-- I had to do my digie to see if I would get a smiley face :)

Hey Try. I know how you feel. Its my Due Date on Friday, so we're in the same boat. Your ticker is lovely. :hugs: I will be thinking of you on Saturday...

Kel: congrats on the +OPK :happydance: now get BDing!

Candy: I didnt want to buy in bulk the first cycle using OPKs coz wasnt sure if I would like them or not. So I bought Tesco ones. £7 for 7 tests. I really liked using them, so I have bought in bulk from Ebay ready for this cycle. Hope that helps.

Hi to everyone else :hi:
xx

Kel love the new pic xxx and get bedding NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back