January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

LOL, I know what you mean Kel. I was born and raised in upstate NY so it was the Buffalo Bills for us until the four humiliation by your very own Cowboys! Now that I live in N. Carolina I'll support my husband by supporting the Panthers but last year and this year have been down right embarrassing! DH was so disgusted after their fourth loss this season, he didn't bother watching any more!

LOL, I know what you mean Kel. I was born and raised in upstate NY so it was the Buffalo Bills for us until the four humiliation by your very own Cowboys! Now that I live in N. Carolina I'll support my husband by supporting the Panthers but last year and this year have been down right embarrassing! DH was so disgusted after their fourth loss this season, he didn't bother watching any more!

ewww so very sorry bout that.. :rofl: not.... bbahhahhahaaa

those were the GOOD DAYS....

Yeah they umm kinda really suxed pretty bad this year- but they are a young team and will get better with time... hell I can't tell ya HOW many times I told my hubby turn the damn TV off I can't watch the Boys humilate themselves anymore this year AND we were the pick to GO and WIN the Super Bowl in their own stadium

have to tell ya though- what a stadium it is.... we went out last year for a game.. WHHOAAAAAAAAAAAA frigin Disney World for any football fan :thumbup:

Round2 and Neffie - sorry january wasn't your month

Pixie - yeah!!! We needed another!

Kels - so glad to hear you're OV at last- hope you caught it!

Thinking of those whose due dates are coming up soon - mine is 2nd Feb and I'm dreading it! Would've been first birthday

AFM - have had the most shittie stressful week at work which I'm sure would prevent any bean stciking - so much cortisol running through my body I would imagine progesterone doesn't stand a chance! Hate my work as I work my arse off and just get criticised! Maybe I shouldn't bother.

Good news is that my local hospital have given me an earlier appt for my op - 7th Feb (whole month ealrier) and can still try next month even though will have to skip March.

Hey Girls :hi:

So excited that you O'd Kels :yipee:

Congrats Pixie thats great news.

AFM- just back from app with the consultant - anyway I will be having a hysteroscopy (sp) for my polyp and I may have some cervical erosion which he will sort out aswell. Anyway he was a lovely chap, very understanding only problem is the waiting list for the op is 2-3 mths. grrrr, and he also said to have break for couple of months thinks that it would help pshychologically (sp) (cant be assed to spell check sorrry) I said that the whole thing has made me feel quite low,etc etc. So he thought a break might help. Perhaps NTNP?!?!??!?!

So if im not preg this month (which I Flippin well hope I am) me and DH will book a sun holiday.

Well done pixie ... fantastic news x

can you update me please A sodding F is here today.... be with you next month me thinks .. opks to the ready x x x

Bah Candy - send her away!

bluesky - your doc sounds nice. Having a break is a great idea if you've got time (i'm getting on now so can't) Ask him if there's any oter hospital you can have hysteroscopy at as I was booked back in dec for start of March by St Ms, got in touch with local hospital last week who are doing it in 3 weeks!!!??

CRAP Candy CRAP CRAP CRAP :hugs:

Chilli- I hear ya with the frigin stress.. I am gonna PM you and article I JUST read the other day :winkwink:

Blue- :hugs: I wish I could make the whole NTNP go away and just let you seriously do waht you want to do and not have to worry

Try gonna have to get a FEBRUARY test thread ready,,,,

we gotta think of a name ladies

I like February Love Hearts.
Or February Cupid's Babies?

Congratulations Pixie, thats great news! Hope its a sticky one :dust:

xx

Congrats pixie!!!!

Okay ladies, just a quick stop bye to see how everyone is doing and sending bigs hugs to all of you!
Grand - love the title for feb! Can I offer a suggestion, like little Febrauary cupids or something like that???

AFM - today was only my second day of u/s for this timed cycle and getting tired of this stuff fast. It's flippin freezing outside and getting naked, propped up and probed everyday is not my idea of a good time (except for hubby lol) So far, a dominant follicle on right ovary 1.4 cm. The tech yesterday said they are looking for it to be 1.8 and not much change today. So I have to go back I think until it gets to that size. It's just my luck that my body decides to slow down the month I get u/s's I'm usually an early ovulator and am just starting to get EWCM (today is cd 12) I think today. Or is it all that stupid gel! EWWWWWW and just want all this over with asap.

Take care everyone!

Congrats Pixie!!! That's great news!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!

Kel & Try....hope you guys caught Ms. Eggy. :winkwink:

:hi: to everyone else.

Thanks!!! I hope so too!!! :winkwink:

Kels, OMG! Really?.....I am stoked! Finally O is here!!!! Whoop

YES finally.... can you frigin BELIEVE it....

LOVE your temp rise... wicked good one there babe...... I had O pains myself this time too... I am still in disbelief

and MY TA TA's HURT.... weee doggie :rofl:

Kel & Try....hope you guys caught Ms. Eggy

aww thanks Neffie.... I hope sooo I really hope sooooooo :hugs: I hope so for ALL of us

I am so excited for your O!!! This is awesome news that made my day!!! :flower:

I'll be letting you know my status tomorrow actually.

Grrr.....I hope she stays away and you could update us with a lovely bfp!

Round2 and Neffie - sorry january wasn't your month

Pixie - yeah!!! We needed another!

Kels - so glad to hear you're OV at last- hope you caught it!

Thinking of those whose due dates are coming up soon - mine is 2nd Feb and I'm dreading it! Would've been first birthday

AFM - have had the most shittie stressful week at work which I'm sure would prevent any bean stciking - so much cortisol running through my body I would imagine progesterone doesn't stand a chance! Hate my work as I work my arse off and just get criticised! Maybe I shouldn't bother.

Good news is that my local hospital have given me an earlier appt for my op - 7th Feb (whole month ealrier) and can still try next month even though will have to skip March.

Great news that your appointment has been moved up a month! But sucky news to hold off ttc for a month in march :(

We can cry for our due dates together.....another friend of mine announced his girlfriends second pregnancy today on facebook..... Gaack!

Hey Girls :hi:

So excited that you O'd Kels :yipee:

Congrats Pixie thats great news.

AFM- just back from app with the consultant - anyway I will be having a hysteroscopy (sp) for my polyp and I may have some cervical erosion which he will sort out aswell. Anyway he was a lovely chap, very understanding only problem is the waiting list for the op is 2-3 mths. grrrr, and he also said to have break for couple of months thinks that it would help pshychologically (sp) (cant be assed to spell check sorrry) I said that the whole thing has made me feel quite low,etc etc. So he thought a break might help. Perhaps NTNP?!?!??!?!

So if im not preg this month (which I Flippin well hope I am) me and DH will book a sun holiday.

We'll I'd hope you are pregnant right now too! Would be dreamy! :cloud9:
(P.S. I could never have the will power to stop ttc for 3 months....I would be secretly checking my cycle days and cm).....Just sayin'

Well done pixie ... fantastic news x

can you update me please A sodding F is here today.... be with you next month me thinks .. opks to the ready x x x

Give this to her for me will ya'.....:finger: I can't stand the witch.

I am so sorry. :hugs:

Try gonna have to get a FEBRUARY test thread ready,,,,

we gotta think of a name ladies

I know I have been thinking of names too!!! :haha:

February Love Hearts???

:thumbup:

February Candy Kisses

I like this one! ^^^ and (baby kisses)....:lol:

Congrats pixie!!!!

Okay ladies, just a quick stop bye to see how everyone is doing and sending bigs hugs to all of you!
Grand - love the title for feb! Can I offer a suggestion, like little Febrauary cupids or something like that???

AFM - today was only my second day of u/s for this timed cycle and getting tired of this stuff fast. It's flippin freezing outside and getting naked, propped up and probed everyday is not my idea of a good time (except for hubby lol) So far, a dominant follicle on right ovary 1.4 cm. The tech yesterday said they are looking for it to be 1.8 and not much change today. So I have to go back I think until it gets to that size. It's just my luck that my body decides to slow down the month I get u/s's I'm usually an early ovulator and am just starting to get EWCM (today is cd 12) I think today. Or is it all that stupid gel! EWWWWWW and just want all this over with asap.

Take care everyone!

Imagine that! Your ovaries are being slow and stubborn! I hope everything works out for you dear! :winkwink:

I don't have any inspiring names - will sleep on it - goodnight all

blue - f'x that it worked for you this month but from my expereince these past couple months, the break is not such a bad thing. It has been nice not to have to symptom spot and deal with the stress of bd'g at the right times etc. Although it is hard to wait, there is a positive side to it.

Kel - glad your body is finally cooperating!

Can't wait for February to get here!

:hugs: I pray that follicle gets BIGGER hun!!!!!!!

MORNING LADIES :hi:

I am so excited for your O!!! This is awesome news that made my day

awwww hee hee hee... temp went UP again this am........:happydance:

WHOAAA NICE TEMP RISE Try,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet

more SNOW over night- I am truly DONE with snow- don't want anymore- this is very ODD for us to get this much snow

Any good plans for the weekend? we are heading out to a comedy show tonight with friends, my mom, my brother and his wife... Can't wait to see her- I wanna see what kind of belly she has now- haven't seen her since Christmas and I am SURE she has to have one now... and she is SOO TINY

wohoo kels!!! I checked on your chart first thing this morning!!! looking good!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->