January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Bright side?....I lost 5 lbs as of this morning!

awesome babe :) :)

have you searched thru FF to see chart that look like yours and compare?

mpepe - sorry you didnt ovulate hun :( i feel so bad for you, pretty shit right!! Hope your feeling a little better today! xx

Kels - how are you hun? sorry i havnt been on in ages, so busy with uni work! xx

Bluesky - aw no sorry AF got you hun, FX for this next cycle, i have a good feeling for you, lots of sticky :dust: xx

Try - congrats with loosing weight hun xx

xxx

Thanks kel blue try and mrsg. My temp was higher today but I also had a glass of wine last night and don't know if that affected my temp.

Try - congrats!

Sorry af is is showing up, this is just crap and is not fair to any of us! Sorry not in a good mood today.

Quick check in form me before I go home. Mpepe - grrrr for OV!

Bluesky - sorry it's not your month yet - big hugs and hopes for next month

Try - I haven't got time to sort out my chart right now, but am also suffering from dropping temps!!!

Think I'm out already tbh. Last pg I had the most perfect triphasic chart you've ever seen, defo not this time

:winkwink:to all

Blue, sorry for AF, we're going to have to reevaluate what's going on with you!

Try, it better be cold in house to explain these dropping temps! But congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome!

Mpepe, when's your US?

my u/s is 5:30 tonight but if I didn't ovulate yet, this cycle is done, no biopsy and then can't start ttc again in feb. so sad about this and each month that I can't ttc makes me feel more and more doubtful I will ever have a child

aww :hugs: Mpepe PLEASE do not give up hope.. how old are you again- if you don;t mind me asking? my 1st pregnancy wasn't til I was 38- JUST going on 39- then again at 39

Mrs G hi ya hun. how are you

Chiili :hugs: babe that is all i can say as I just feel horrible to hear sadness

Hey Tiger- how ya feeling?

hey TRY--- I HOPE this link works bt O found a chart on FF that umm had THREE continuing temps drops and it was a PG chart- the 4th chart down.. now I KNOW the O date is completely different then yours but just wanna show you that you're NOT OUT

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/index.php?st=20&c=search&sub=search

not feeling very optomistic right now for myself... :(

I have my app for my operation 2nd march so thats sooner than I thought. Although I am a bit worried that I may still be on AF so need to call back to check if they need to do it later in my cycle. So definatly wont be trying feb :( anyway at least I will have a clean and tidy uterus ready for April :haha:

Good luck again mpepe

:dust: and more :dust: to my girls xxx

Glad blue you wont have to wait tooo long for your appointment. And thanks for the well wishes....I will let you girls know what happened when I get back from the u/s.

Kel, what f you O closer to 36hrs?
I'm okay, no nausea today just a little crampy.

Blue, I hope this does the trick for you for that sticky bean in April!

Mpepe, I still have hope for you to!

Yeah, it would make more sense with the spike being two days after the post OPK.

Bright side?....I lost 5 lbs as of this morning!

awesome babe :) :)

have you searched thru FF to see chart that look like yours and compare?
I have looked through them but nothing really promising....

Quick check in form me before I go home. Mpepe - grrrr for OV!

Bluesky - sorry it's not your month yet - big hugs and hopes for next month

Try - I haven't got time to sort out my chart right now, but am also suffering from dropping temps!!!

Think I'm out already tbh. Last pg I had the most perfect triphasic chart you've ever seen, defo not this time

:winkwink:to all

Oh No! Where are you at on your cycle? I am only 6dpo.

Blue, sorry for AF, we're going to have to reevaluate what's going on with you!

Try, it better be cold in house to explain these dropping temps! But congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome!

Mpepe, when's your US?

It was really frigid outside at night the last two days, but who knows.....I am nervous to see what tomorrow's temp brings.....Eeeck!

aww :hugs: Mpepe PLEASE do not give up hope.. how old are you again- if you don;t mind me asking? my 1st pregnancy wasn't til I was 38- JUST going on 39- then again at 39

Mrs G hi ya hun. how are you

Chiili :hugs: babe that is all i can say as I just feel horrible to hear sadness

Hey Tiger- how ya feeling?

hey TRY--- I HOPE this link works bt O found a chart on FF that umm had THREE continuing temps drops and it was a PG chart- the 4th chart down.. now I KNOW the O date is completely different then yours but just wanna show you that you're NOT OUT

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/index.php?st=20&c=search&sub=search

not feeling very optomistic right now for myself... :(

The link works but I cannot find a chart like mine.....blah......lol....thanks for being awesome!

I have faith for you my love! :hugs:

Try the 4 chart down from the top??? look at the O date and you will see three dropping temps.... yes no yes no??? :rofl: I looked at that chart and siad whhooaaaa that is what Try's looked like this morning

nahh the link is not working now.. I just clicked on it and it SURE is not what I was looking at CRAP... grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ahh ok I saved it and now here it is- like i said don't look at the O date just look at the temps after O.... see a comparision now???

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/chart77439-0.png

Thanks!!! :flower: I can see the confusion! I hope my temp goes back up tomorrow!!! If not I will be sad....because then it must mean af will be here early and something did not form yet :(

Why do you feel 'out'?

I SURE HOPE THEY DO SWEETIE I sure HOPE they do

tomorrow is my day in the office so I will takign my temps 2 hrs early so I bet they are LOWER.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I dunno why- I guess because it has been so long for me and well I was like that the month I got PG....

I can't stand this WAIT- I waited forever and a day just to O now I have to wait AGAIN.. UGH.... i keep waiting for the ta ta's to hurt badly or see lots and lots of creamy CM ... I think my (.) (.)'s are a little tender but I keep saying it is all in my head....

Tiger that HIGH temp from Saturday was because we went out Friday night- I had some beers and didn't go to bed until 1am so I know it is not accurate- but they certainly would not of been real low..... :) confident on that one :)

Did you adjust your temp this morning kelster?....Looks good to me! :winkwink:

Thanks for doing some research for me. I was browsing up lp defects and what not.

My temp went back up today, so I am hoping thats a good thing!

Off to get ready for work lovely ladies!!!!

6"-9" of snow.....blah......no gettysburg trip to work today.....kels, are you getting some of this storm???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->