January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Morning...

YAY Try glad your temps went back up.. SWEET.. looking very nice... :)

nope I didn't adjust- in office day I get up between 3:15 3:30am and that was my actual temp at that time....but I am truly not holding onto any hope at this moment...I checked my cervix position and it was low and hard and barely ANY CM :( :( :(

YES we are getting MORE FLUCKING snow.... up to 9 inches..... so I came into work extra early just so if it DOES start during the day I can leave early.... it usually takes me an hour to get home from Newark and IF the roads are bad well then you are talking a 2 hr commute home.. BLECK...........

how are the rest of the gals doing?

I say we need a new test thread.. I will be testing with the 6 day early FRER on Friday... I know I said would wait til Feb 1st BUT girls nite Saturday night and well I need to know if I can have a beer or two....

:hi: Ladies

Glad that temps gone up again Try, Have you any other symptoms?

Kels im hoping you will drinking soft drinks on your night out!!

Well now I know my hospital date we will be booking a holiday this weekend :yipee:

Looking at somewhere like the Canary Islands as its hot all year round there! Will be so good to get away.

oh HOW amazing,

that sounds like heaven considering it is snowing here already.. that wasn't suppose to happen til later this afternoon...

you will have such a good time hun :) :) :)

Yes the weather is miserable here, but not as bad as your weather. I hope you get home ok!!

hubby just texted me and said it is coming down pretty hard at home so I will see how long I am staying here.. at least I can log in when I get home and finish working :)

this is just such bizzare weather for my area- I mean we get snow but not like this :(

I hope its a great sign! It makes me nervous since I never had this before...and I wasn't temping at the time I did get my bfp, but I'll admit I was nervous as hell last night to wake up this morning to another low temp....
kels, I am also getting 6-9" of snow today....crazy huh!!
IF this was a so-called implantation dip, how does it work bu levels of hcg? when would I be able to test??? I really don't want to get my hopes up, but we all know how that works!! Plus my good friend is coming this weekend, and we always make sangria to drink, so before I do it would be lovely to know.....

Morning...

YAY Try glad your temps went back up.. SWEET.. looking very nice... :)

nope I didn't adjust- in office day I get up between 3:15 3:30am and that was my actual temp at that time....but I am truly not holding onto any hope at this moment...I checked my cervix position and it was low and hard and barely ANY CM :( :( :(

YES we are getting MORE FLUCKING snow.... up to 9 inches..... so I came into work extra early just so if it DOES start during the day I can leave early.... it usually takes me an hour to get home from Newark and IF the roads are bad well then you are talking a 2 hr commute home.. BLECK...........

how are the rest of the gals doing?

I say we need a new test thread.. I will be testing with the 6 day early FRER on Friday... I know I said would wait til Feb 1st BUT girls nite Saturday night and well I need to know if I can have a beer or two....

I hope its a great sign! It makes me nervous since I never had this before...and I wasn't temping at the time I did get my bfp, but I'll admit I was nervous as hell last night to wake up this morning to another low temp....
kels, I am also getting 6-9" of snow today....crazy huh!!
IF this was a so-called implantation dip, how does it work bu levels of hcg? when would I be able to test??? I really don't want to get my hopes up, but we all know how that works!! Plus my good friend is coming this weekend, and we always make sangria to drink, so before I do it would be lovely to know.....

update: u/s tech did NOT show up late night! Waited 1 hour in the cold. Was pissed. Called the doc office this morning they were very apologetic, tech did not know she was working. Not the office's fault. The u/s clinic is in the basement of the doc office and no one was there. there is usually just one tech working. They want me to go tonight for an u/s. The tech that was a no show last night was supposed to work again tonight but the dr canclled her shift and is getting someome else. If it shows I O'd they will do the biopsy. If I didn't is shows something may be wrong where the egg is matured for too long and not releasing. so either way now this cycle will not be a complete waste and that was my thoughts last night-this cycle being a complete waste. I couldn't post last night casue I was just too upset.

Oh Mpepe thats terrible, cant believe that no one was there. As if it isnt stressful enough for you. I hope you get on ok tonight. let us know how it goes :hugs:

Kels hope u got home ok!

Thanks blue and your plans sounds wonderful! Kel - hope your drive was ok also

OMG! Mpepe! You are having a string of bad luck lately!! Time to treat yourself to some girl time! :hugs: My Lord, you are a strong woman!

Kels, the roads are only wet here....snow isnt supposed to start again until early evening!

I am nervous but excited to see my temp tomorrow!

UGH ok so the ride home wasn't all that bad--- I left around 2:15pm... BUT Try we already have 4 and a half inches on the ground at my house on top of sleet so the shoveling SUXED MOOSE BALLS.......and they are calling for another 8 to 10 inches.. gotta love living by the ocean....

Mpepe- jeepers H crips.. haven't you been through enough alread :hugs:

HEY HEY HEY Blue.. :hi:

Thanks try and kel! Hoping my luck changes tonight!

Hope those temps stay up girls! Try - looks like a definite implantation dip!

Mpepe, I am hoping so!!! I am so nervous and excited but because of this 'dip' if its not an ib dip and af comes, I will be slightly more crushed than normal!!!! But it is so hard not to be excited!!! Come on baby, tell mpepe she ovulated!!!! Good luck tonight my dear!

Kels, wow! Most of our snow melted last week! We are getting 9-12" now....I think we are roughly within the same range.....

Love you girls, now its time for me to make dinner and drink, what may be, my last apple martini! :winkwink:

I hope so anyway!!!!

Hoping my luck changes tonight

IT WILL

Try we still have snow from the blizzard we had Christmas week then the 3 storms after that.. I would say we have on the ground here at least 15 to 18 inches.... hold on lemme get a photo from the blizzard

and I am sooo praying for you.. it is looking good.. and I like you will be CRUSHED if AF shows but I just KNOW she is and then I am gonna have to wait again forever and a DAY to ovulate

hubby

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs069.snc6/167946_1767291269182_1446205417_31943192_4701894_n.jpg

my back deck and our table umm yeah that was 26 inches of snow

LOL

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1382.snc4/163465_1772526280054_1446205417_31954662_2509559_n.jpg

hubby and my new baby!!! my jeep and I love her...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1384.snc4/163626_1772525200027_1446205417_31954658_1579357_n.jpg

Thanks try and kel

kel OMG the snow!!!!! But your street looks so picturesque with the snow:flower:

Mpepe, how'd your US go? Hopefully someone was actually there this time!

Kel, that's a lot of snow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->