January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

congratulations Tiger .. fantastic .. how exciting x x x

got my cheap opks through ........... going to sound really stupid but .. when is best to start using them? do i just do it once a day ? am i right in thinking that once its positive you just go for it until its negative again !!!

they didn't have instructions and i want to get it right

I usually start testing at CD10 (although dont ovulate generally until CD17) I do them once a day and in the morning as this is easiest for me. Some people test between 10 and 4pm. And some will test twice daily so they dont miss the surge. Kels link will help you. Good luck!!

hey girls! I am at work writing to you guys from my cell phone! :hi:
can someone explain how to link your ff chart to your signature on bnb? I have it but don't remember how I did it!!
kels. hey girl, loving your chart!! I am confused as to why my temp is dropping already?? :shrug: .....oh well.....
belly has been crampy and gassy since yesterday to the point where I started to feel sick :sick:
blue, girl you got balls not to test!!! :rofl:
tiger, hoping you are still great love!!
mpepe, I am so stinking thrilled for your eggy!!! soooo happy for you! :dance:

ok girls....back to work for me....check in real soon!! :kiss:

:hi: Everyone

Blue - Good luck tomorrow when you test. :thumbup: Hope we have another addition to the Jan BFPs.

mpepe - YAY for the nice big follicle. :yipee: Hope you catch Ms. Eggy soon. :thumbup:

candy - As the other ladies mentioned, it depends on when you usually O. As for how many times to test during the day, I usually start with once a day, and a few days before expected O, I test twice.

:wave: to everyone else.

Try- go to the HOME PAGE link on the left hand side of your chart...
you'll see setting:

Settings
Community Settings
Charting Settings
Home Page Settings

then click on the home page setting and you will see the URL for the chart :)

hmmmm maybe a IP dip? it can happen as early as 5DPO trust me have been googling EVERYTHING especially with my drop at 4DPO

FX's

Thanks so much ladies for all yourt encouraging words. This forum is really helping get through this crap. My temp did go up this morning so I hope it's because of ovulation. Tonight will be my last u/s. The doctors office called to confirm that being I'm on day 16. She said when I go in thursday, the doctor will go over things with me, do bloodwork and maybe the biopsy. What's this maybe? I thought it was for sure? I think now it will depend on what my u/s looks like tonight but just the thought of him potentially aborting this cycle just brings tears to my eyes. I don't want this testing prolonged any further. PLease send your positive thoughts and vibes to me this week so I can actually get the biopsy over and done with.

F'x for you blue, try and kel and everyone else testing soon!

Candy, for example I usually O cd12 so I start testing cd10 but I only did it once a day at the same time each day.

Try, I'm doing well! I was just complaining yesterday to DH about not feeling PG then today 2hrs after eating an apple I threw it up!

Also, Try, your drop might be early implantation?

awww Mpepe................ dam doctors. MAYBE no you WILL have it done and get back in the saddle again :hugs:

Ut ohhhhhhhhh Tiger LOL but glad you are getting sick- it's a GOOD SICK.. did you have that with any of your previous pregnancies????

dam ALL I have been doing is eating ALL day today- I am sooo hungry and this is so not like me..........

Thanks kel - I called the doc back and told the nurse if I'm not getting it done to let me know so my hubby doesn't have to come with me and miss work. She said it looked like i was in the process of O from the u/s so today is to confirm it. So FFFFFF''''''''''XXXXXXXXXX so tightly it's not funny!

kel sorry to break it to ya but your in the 2ww my friend! And keep in mind that you haven't ovulated for a bit so maybe you forgot what a hunger monster all us ladies become after O lol Very positive sign!

Tiger - like kel said, you are throwing up for a very good reason so just hang in there!

kel sorry to break it to ya but your in the 2ww my firend! And keep in mind that you haven't ovulated for a bit so maybe you forgot what a hunger monster all us ladies become after O lol Very positive sign!

hee hee hee YES it has BEEN way to frigin long... and I mean TO LONG...

ya know the REAL sad thing.. I keep taking my temps through out the day--- I just wanna see how HIGH they go- even though I am just sitting at my desk_ I am not moving around a lot and today they are staying the the high 99 range..

I am just sooo afraid I will see that HUGE drop and stay down nad FF will take away my O date.................

glad you got that convo outta the way with the nurse.. once you go in.. DO NOT LEAVE until you get a date with the biopsy date....

mpepe fingers and toes crossed hun FX TX

I have just stuffed my face with a chocolate eclair, although I peeled half the chocolate off as it was too sickly.

I had terrible sickness in my pregnancy, I would say it was like hyperemesis. Horrible I even recall saying i will only have one bubs if its like this, I couldnt work or eat. Obviously now I would take it again just to have a baby. Anyway hopefully my next pregnancy will run smoothly!!

I DIDN'T OVULATE Holy %$*%^%&^%*^%&^ so distgusted with my ovaries right now. After the u/s went upstairs to the doctor's office and the nurse gave me one last u/s/chance tomorrow at 5:30. I'm so frustrated and can't even think about another month completely wasted. The nurse was reassuring and said regardless, they'll fix it, maybe medicate next cycle to get me more regulated so I'm not having to guess about my ovulation. I'm just so tired of everything right now.

I DIDN'T OVULATE Holy %$*%^%&^%*^%&^ so distgusted with my ovaries right now. After the u/s went upstairs to the doctor's office and the nurse gave me one last u/s/chance tomorrow at 5:30. I'm so frustrated and can't even think about another month completely wasted. The nurse was reassuring and said regardless, they'll fix it, maybe medicate next cycle to get me more regulated so I'm not having to guess about my ovulation. I'm just so tired of everything right now.

WHAT

you are flicking KIDDING ME oooooh Mpepe hun.:hugs: and a BIG :hugs:. geesh I just don't know what to say I am sitting here with my mouth wide open...

are they considering clomid for you?

have just stuffed my face with a chocolate eclair, although I peeled half the chocolate off as it was too sickly.

I had terrible sickness in my pregnancy, I would say it was like hyperemesis. Horrible I even recall saying i will only have one bubs if its like this, I couldnt work or eat. Obviously now I would take it again just to have a baby. Anyway hopefully my next pregnancy will run smoothly!!

yummy eclairs.... :winkwink:

I never got sickly with either pregnancies.. I would just GAG at everything though.. well I did throw up a few times with the 1st but that is because my dog threw up and well I ALWAYS gag and throw up when I am cleaning that up.. me and throw DO NOT MIX well...

Mpepe, I thought you already had your biopsy!?! I thought that was suppose to get done in December? Well babe, I really hope you O tonight!!!

Kel, the munchies! That's awesome! I had the munchies the last time I ended up PG and with that PG I think after 6wks I got sick twice, maybe three times so it happening at 5wks is making me happy!

blue, did you actually hold off testing today? Are you testing tomorrow? I hope it's a bfp!

Thanks girls. Tiger, I had to hold off on the testing because I was scheduled to ovulate around the holidays and the u/s clinic had limited hours b/c of christmas. kel - i was in shock when the tech told me. I actually said SHIT outloud, later apologized for it. I think I've been so stressed with this process that it's messing with my system. Nothing I can do at this point because after this week the ob is on holidays and couldn't do the biopsy after thur anyways. Just my frickin bad luck, that's all. OB already mentioned clomid becasue of my low antral follicle count so we'll see what happens tomorrow.....stay tuned in for this ugly soap opera!

Mpepe :hugs: I really hope something happens today. So unfair.

Well I saved my test, have started spotting so im out AGAIN!!! I already new really, I always have a little bit of hope but with the problems ive been having im not suprised. So as soon as I have my operation date we are going to book a holiday and have a little break because I just dont think my body will do anything until they remove the polyp.

I will still keep coming on the thread even if im not trying.

DH wont eat eclairs so im having the other one for breakfast ha ha thats allowed isnt it??

Mpepe, :hugs: OMG! I don't even know what to say! I am so sorry. That is bs. :hugs: Hopefully they figure it out soon enough so they can start the right treatment! :hugs:

Kels, chart is still looking good!!! :dance:

Blue, have you tested??!!!

Hi everyone!

My chart sucks ass this cycle.....my temp keeps going down and down and down....wtf is that all about.....I am not even halfway through my LP!?.....Disgusted!

Hi Try, no there is no point as spotting has started. I know its my AF. :(

I dont know why your temps would keep going down, have they done that before? Do you temp at the same times?

morning ladies

Blue ohhhhhhhhhhhh HUNNI :hugs: I am so sad for you :hugs: GOSH I wish I could make this ALL go away for everyone and just let us have what we want.. so glad you are not gonna leave us though.. like i said to Tiger- even though the title says "testing" I don't feel as though that is why we all come here each and every day- HELL Is that was the case you wouldn't see me in here AT ALL.. luv you guys and look forward each day to come in say hi and see what everyone is up to :hugs:

my temp keeps going down and down and down....wtf is that all about

:::: scratches head :::: I am dumb founded Try---- I don't get it.. that frigin looks like what MY charts do- NOT YOURS.............. lets see what tomorrow brings-possibly IP dip- I know I know three days in a row.. well 4dpo can be a dip due to another estrogen surge- then 5dpobaffles me- but 6dpo can def be a IP dip--- they usually start at 6dpo to 12dpo

I am not crazy about mine... 1. I take VVJay style and the should be higher 2. I am on progesterone cream so I am getting extra in my systen but yet they are not HIGH temps...

oh well at least I got positive OPK's this time around

Oh Blue :cry: Damnit!

Kels, I am dumbfounded and in no way think it has anything to do with an IB dip.....not three days in a row.....weird!

Bright side?....I lost 5 lbs as of this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->