January Jelly Belly's testing thread TTCAL 24% BFP's!

Wow! That may just be fate! We DO have big spikes! My EDD would also be October 12th (based on FF anyway!)......I think this has to be some sort of sign......hmmm
OMG that would be frigin awesome :)

Families hey they are always a nightmare!

no CRAP.. totally agree with ya on that one

Tiger does this mean we won't be seeing much of you around :( I hope you keep coming back and letting us know how you are making out

Tiger, my daughter has wavy to straight hair....she likes when I put in foam rollers in her hair at night sometimes so she has really curly hair for school....she looks like two completely different children with curly to straight hair!!!! Thanks! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your soon to be wonderful child!

Did some cleaning around the house, now its time to throw some laundry in the washer and head out to go shopping alittle!!!

CONGRATS Tiger!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months. :flower:

Kel & Try - It would be wonderful if you both get your BFPs at the same time. Fingers crossed. :thumbup: Try, sorry about your sister. :nope:

I like February Forever Babies or February Cupid's Babies. :)

:hi: to everyone else.

Heck no Kel, I'm not going any where! I need to make sure you all get your bfp's!!!!! Besides, I have my favorite threads with my favorite ladies, I don't venture out anymore, some women on bnb are just a little too opinionated for my taste.

I like the February Forever Babies too!

Try, I'm so jealous of your daughter's hair! I have completely straight hair, it refuses to curl to a soft wave. Once in high school I got a perm and it was gone in 2wks!

One more vote for February Forever Babies! We all need a forever baby! :)

Tiger - yipeeeeeeee! We're turning quite successful lately on this thread! Understand your nerves, but try to believe... most pgs are ok!

I love february forever babies, and if I do get my BFP next week I'll be sneaking in on the forever babies bit!

Sisters... grrr...don't even talk to me - I have 3 and they all have their families and have offered NO support during the last 2 difficult years... I have goood friends who make up for it and my daughter calls them aunties/uncles.

AFM - temp whizzed up this morning to where it stayed from 6dpo until MC in last pg so fingers x'd although no symptoms - still stressing about work so not getting my hopes up

Massive Congratulations Tigerlilies! Wishing you very happy and healthy 9 months! x

Just wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing, its been a pleasure to be part of this thread full of lovely ladies! Wishing you all the very best. xxxx

Heck no Kel, I'm not going any where! I need to make sure you all get your bfp's!!!!! Besides, I have my favorite threads with my favorite ladies, I don't venture out anymore, some women on bnb are just a little too opinionated for my taste.

I like the February Forever Babies too!

Try, I'm so jealous of your daughter's hair! I have completely straight hair, it refuses to curl to a soft wave. Once in high school I got a perm and it was gone in 2wks!

Her hair only takes to curls that way! Her hair and mine hair are so thin it doesnt hold a curling iron curl and a few years back I also got a perm and it was gone in a few weeks as well!! How funny! :) As a kid I got a perm 2x a year for many many years.....
I just thought "forever babies" seemed appropriate considering we are trying after a loss (or more). We all would like to hold onto a baby forever...... :)

Tiger - yipeeeeeeee! We're turning quite successful lately on this thread! Understand your nerves, but try to believe... most pgs are ok!

I love february forever babies, and if I do get my BFP next week I'll be sneaking in on the forever babies bit!

Sisters... grrr...don't even talk to me - I have 3 and they all have their families and have offered NO support during the last 2 difficult years... I have goood friends who make up for it and my daughter calls them aunties/uncles.

AFM - temp whizzed up this morning to where it stayed from 6dpo until MC in last pg so fingers x'd although no symptoms - still stressing about work so not getting my hopes up

Wish I could see your chart! I love looking at them! I also have 3 sisters and 4 brothers.....mom had alot of babies so she ruined my chances........ :rofl:

Just Kidding! But she did have 8 of us!

quick good monring to all you wonderful ladies :hi:

it's FOOTBALL DAY today- we find out who goes to the Super Bowl... woo hoooo

ENJOY your day

congratulations Tiger .. fantastic .. how exciting x x x

got my cheap opks through ........... going to sound really stupid but .. when is best to start using them? do i just do it once a day ? am i right in thinking that once its positive you just go for it until its negative again !!!

they didn't have instructions and i want to get it right

hi blue and everyone! I like forever feb babies as well! I'm still going for my ultrasounds but today the largest on my right ovary measured 18mm!!!!! woo hoo, hopefully I ovulate either today or tomorrow. If I O any later, I don't know if they still do the EB this coming week and the next week my ob is on holidays so hoping my body hurries up so I can get things done this cycle and not have to waste another cycle in february. have a good night

Hope that egg pops!!! Good Luck Mpepe :hugs:

Kels who is in the superbowl? never watched it (cos its on in middle of the night here)

Ive been good, not tested at all. So just waiting and waiting...............

Morning :hi:

Blue- frigin Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers... DAM FRIGIN STEELERS-- grrrrrr they beat the New York Jets and that is who we were routing along

Mpepe that is WONDEFUL news-- ohh poppie poppie eggie

Candy - what cycle length do you have? https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/opk.html this has a chart and explains when you should start.. I WOULD do at least 2 tests a day... sometimes your surge is very short... like mine last week .. ONLY lasted a day

Tiger- glad you are gonna stick around and hang with us :hugs: I CERTAINLY don't mind.... this is a test thread BUT I consider it MORE a regular everyday thread for us ladies that have lost a bubba - where I can come and support you all... :)

Try- how's it going sweetie?

:hi: Cla- Chilli- Neffie- Bleu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"