January Jellybeans 2013!...

I wouldn't eat it if it was covered in chocolate. :haha: I don't care how healthy or beneficial someone thinks it is. I want to know who thought after being in labor hmmm I really want to take a bite of that. Yes I know they don't pull it out and start nibbling but still ... just odd.

It's pretty disgusting. And not to mention by the time the baby is born its already disintegrating. After my son was born my medical notes say the placenta had visible decay. How could it possibly be healthy when its already wasting away. Ugggghhh.

I wouldn't eat it if it was covered in chocolate. :haha: I don't care how healthy or beneficial someone thinks it is. I want to know who thought after being in labor hmmm I really want to take a bite of that. Yes I know they don't pull it out and start nibbling but still ... just odd.

It's pretty disgusting. And not to mention by the time the baby is born its already disintegrating. After my son was born my medical notes say the placenta had visible decay. How could it possibly be healthy when its already wasting away. Ugggghhh.

Ewwww!! LOL

:rofl: my friend that sent it to me is probably going to be in the delivery room. I told her if she wants to collect it and make the print I'll take the finished product. :rofl: :rofl:

Ew ew ew ew ew!!!!!! No no no no thank you! :haha:

Beautiful growing bump La Mere!

I must admit, I'm a little jealous, I have no bump to speak of yet!! Any other first time mammas still bump less?! I'm 5'8 so not a shortie but not super tall. Hope to get a nice round bump soon!!

xxxxx

I'm a first time mama and no bump yet either. I'm a little jealous too. I'm 5'10", though.

This is totally not me. Haha! I went on eBay and bought a 99c gender prediction reading and this is what I got...

I definitley think if I'm having a boy. This will be nice for the baby book, and the fun was worth 99c. :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/securedownload.jpg

Love the new scans so jelous I'll only see baby when I go in for my 19 week scan

Haha I had a patient last week that took her placenta home to dry out and cook like beef jerky. She played with that thing for a while...disgusting. To each their own..

Haha I had a patient last week that took her placenta home to dry out and cook like beef jerky. She played with that thing for a while...disgusting. To each their own..

Ok that is just NASTY!!! LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just told DH about the placenta thing. He said WHO THE HECK WOULD WANT THAT ... and then I told him about the beef jerky comment and he looked at me like I was crazy and he said that is just gross. I was dying laughing at his facial expressions. :haha::haha::haha:

Ewwwwww anyone ever watch pregnant in heels? The chick made a smoothie outta her placenta and drank it!!!!!

Ewwwwww anyone ever watch pregnant in heels? The chick made a smoothie outta her placenta and drank it!!!!!

OMG thankfully I didn't watch that! Ewwwwwww.

It's pretty common here in Maori culture for it to be buried under trees so I was asked whether I wanted to keep it and I declined.

I've watched that show before but I haven't seen that. BLEH! Just nasty! Take a vitamin or something GEEZ!

My DH is convinced I am showing but I am still thinking it's just pudge. I had a little belly before pregnancy AND I am short (5'3") with a really short waist so there is a chance I might be showing. My insecurities are definitely at play.

I still feel like it's early based on what all my family members are saying but then you girls have bumps so...?

Oh, and despite my medical background, I don't even think I want to see my placenta let alone eat it. Yuck.

:cry: I'm dying for a cup of coffee... :( reading into it. I only want one small cup, with a bit of coffee.

I think hubby is sleeping up with pregnancy too :haha: he's been sleeping since 6 something. I went in and asked him if he wanted to wake up and said no, haha, so I'll just let him sleep 'til the morrow. Hahaha.

:cry: I'm dying for a cup of coffee... :( reading into it. I only want one small cup, with a bit of coffee.

I think hubby is sleeping up with pregnancy too :haha: he's been sleeping since 6 something. I went in and asked him if he wanted to wake up and said no, haha, so I'll just let him sleep 'til the morrow. Hahaha.

I drink a coffee every morning, I used to have about 6 a day but I cut back. I think one coffee is well within the recommended limit. They say too much can reduce baby's weight but mine was measuring ahead so I figure it isn't hurting.

I drink a coffee every morning, I used to have about 6 a day but I cut back. I think one coffee is well within the recommended limit. They say too much can reduce baby's weight but mine was measuring ahead so I figure it isn't hurting.

I drank it. :coffee: haha Couldn't help it, but it was half milk half coffee and super small cup, so my conscience isn't really bothering me. Thank you for the reassurance.

placenta jerky............holy goodness disgusting! bleh

nice bumps ladies!!!

Any other swimmers here?

I've been holding off on buying maternity bathers as my bump wasn't big enough. But my good one piece bathers are just too small now!

So I decided to wear my tankini for a few weeks until my bump gets bigger. Tried them on and they fit my bump well, but were a little low in the cleavage area (I've grown about two cup sizes). Didn't think much of it.

Went for a swim and my NIPPLES kept popping OUT!! ROFL - oops!! Made some people happy but it was all both funny and embarrassing! :blush:

So, going maternity bathers shopping this weekend :winkwink:

I swim but haven't in a while as was told to hold off until 16 wk apt due to early problems, seeing midwife tomorrow so hoping she will say it is now ok! I'll be lucky to fit mi growing nipples let alone my boobs in my tankini!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->