January Jellybeans 2013!...

I have coffee or tea everyday, just a small quantity and diluted if possible. I also make sure I drink water after to compensate for the dehydration factor.

My swimsuits are snug too but a lot of the maternity suits and made for much bigger bumps and I felt weird in them. I bought a tanking at Marshall's for $20 that is a specific cup size to fit my new shape and and the bottoms had a comfortable band on them so I didn't feel like they were digging in. Hopefully I'll be able to wear it for vacation next month!!

Coffee in limited amounts is fine dee dee... :). I sometimes grab iced lattes in the morning..doc said it was fine as long as i wasnt drinking it allll day on top of soda and tea lol

i still have my 1-2 cups every morning, the drs said in moderation its ok!!! :thumbup:
I have coffee or tea everyday, just a small quantity and diluted if possible. I also make sure I drink water after to compensate for the dehydration factor.

My swimsuits are snug too but a lot of the maternity suits and made for much bigger bumps and I felt weird in them. I bought a tanking at Marshall's for $20 that is a specific cup size to fit my new shape and and the bottoms had a comfortable band on them so I didn't feel like they were digging in. Hopefully I'll be able to wear it for vacation next month!!

you can have one cup everyday! I usually have my caffeine in coke for my headaches! As for maternity bathing suits I have bump but not huge and didnt want to spend crazy money so I bought a regular top thats just a little baggy, and bigger bottoms!

:cry: I'm dying for a cup of coffee... :( reading into it. I only want one small cup, with a bit of coffee.

I think hubby is sleeping up with pregnancy too :haha: he's been sleeping since 6 something. I went in and asked him if he wanted to wake up and said no, haha, so I'll just let him sleep 'til the morrow. Hahaha.

I found the brand called chock full o nuts at grocery store. They have a blend that is half decaf half regular. Im addicted to coffee and this blend is a great alternative!

Ok ladies! Back from my appt. Didn't get to see tiny but heard the heartbeat. 154 ... she said nice and strong. She found it right away. I didn't get a chance to ask all of my questions but what I did get to ask she said is normal. I had a second blood draw for the down syndrome part so next appt I get all of my results back from the genetic screenings. I go on August 15th to find out what tiny is too!!! :D :happydance: I can't wait!

thats what my LO BPM was!!! i wonder if were having the same gender!!

Loving the bumps!!

it was kinda wierd at my apt. my Dr. didnt measure the baby.... just said the LO looked normal and on schedule.... i kinda wish she woulda measured oh well, as long as she says things are great, i cant ask for more!

Ok ladies! Back from my appt. Didn't get to see tiny but heard the heartbeat. 154 ... she said nice and strong. She found it right away. I didn't get a chance to ask all of my questions but what I did get to ask she said is normal. I had a second blood draw for the down syndrome part so next appt I get all of my results back from the genetic screenings. I go on August 15th to find out what tiny is too!!! :D :happydance: I can't wait!

At my 12 week they did a guess of boy. All the tests I've done said boy too like you so we will see. ;) I go on August 15th so I have to wait a little bit ... toooo excited!

Babies heartbeat was 156 at the hospital and they told me it was a girl. :thumbup:

Babies heartbeat was 156 at the hospital and they told me it was a girl. :thumbup:

It seriously is driving me crazy not knowing. I don't think it would except she guessed boy so early so there was a hint of knowing. Now I have to wait 4 more weeks!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I won't lie .. we kind of have our hopes up about it being a boy .... we were hoping for a boy this time and then when she told us it looks like a boy it made us so excited. I wish now she wouldn't have said anything because I know we will be disappointed at first if it turns out to be a girl. I know that feeling won't last long but still ... Whatever it is ... I seriously cannot wait to meet it. I think about holding it for the first time. I remember that with DD. Best moment of my entire life. :cloud9::cloud9:

I say to dh, are u excited about our new baby girl and his reply is well we don't know for sure it's a girl yet. :haha: he's still holding out hope for a boy. ;) he will be happy either way but since I told him about boy "stuff" dropping up to 22 weeks he thinks he's still got a chance. I told him unlikely. :rofl:

3 more hours to my apppintment
cant wait for the appointment

I say to dh, are u excited about our new baby girl and his reply is well we don't know for sure it's a girl yet. :haha: he's still holding out hope for a boy. ;) he will be happy either way but since I told him about boy "stuff" dropping up to 22 weeks he thinks he's still got a chance. I told him unlikely. :rofl:

:haha::haha: DH would be so overwhelmed with another girl! He's already outnumbered. HAHA!

I have caffine with one meal a day. Usually, sweet tea. There are some days when I don't have any, but on the days I do, I never drink more than 1-2 cups.

Just got back from my doctor's appointment...finally got to hear the heartbeat :) A nice solid 145. My mom came with me this time and she was so excited!! Next appointment is on the 20th and we'll find out the gender...it's killing me not knowing! But my dad keeps saying that we'll know the rest of our lives so we should enjoy this part :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->