January Jellybeans 2013!...

Deedee - That's cute! And what a lovely setting to get married.

Melly - You look stunning! & I don't think you both look miserable :)

Sorry, that's huge!!

I wouldn't worry, Matthew has a couple of pics where he seems to have small arms.

Phew! I thought it was probably fine as I'm sure it's something they check. It was just that the sonographer specifically showed me the legs & feet, but I don't remember him mentioning the arms!

Thanks for putting my mind at rest! :)

So I'm back baby is right on schedule got a little bigger and they finally gave the thumbs up for his heart being all good and normal he's still face down which makes it hard for some photos :) but I'm happy now and I'll post my best pic soon :)

So I'm back baby is right on schedule got a little bigger and they finally gave the thumbs up for his heart being all good and normal he's still face down which makes it hard for some photos :) but I'm happy now and I'll post my best pic soon :)

Yey! What a relief, that's great news! :D

Kaiecee's Baby Boy!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/dianitachapina/bbk2.jpg

Betheny your wedding photos are amazing! Your dress is gorgeous!

Ducky- I am sorry. :hugs: I can't imagine how you are feeling. :hugs:

Re: weddings. Dh and I were married at the courthouse. We didn't tell any family (as we just found out I was pregnant with dd) so it was just us. We took a few pics ourselves but it wasn't anything like you gals weddings. I'd like to have a little cerimony at some point and renew our vows. If y'all would like to see the few pics I have of the day I got married I could to find them on the computer.

Re: weddings. Dh and I were married at the courthouse. We didn't tell any family (as we just found out I was pregnant with dd) so it was just us. We took a few pics ourselves but it wasn't anything like you gals weddings. I'd like to have a little cerimony at some point and renew our vows. If y'all would like to see the few pics I have of the day I got married I could to find them on the computer.

I'd love to see them, whatever you want to share with us would be great!

I'd love to see them, whatever you want to share with us would be great!

Okay, I will try to find them and post them this evening or sometime.tomorrow!

Kaiecee- great pic! Glad it is all going wonderfully!

Ditty... Our ceremony was in Morrisville, PA an reception was in Lambertville, NJ :)

Deedee thanks for doing my pic
Jaime when I get home I'll post the full pic u can see his little arm in the air with his fist I'm so happy he's healthy :)

At the lambertville station! I love it there so much... And we had brunch the next day in New Hope. Its so gorgeous in that area and all our out of towners enjoyed staying there because they could walk everywhere and enjoy the towns :) plus we get to celebrate anniversaries there!!

Ladies just wanted to share this site..its great if you have a question about medication during pregnancy! https://safefetus.com/search.php/index/data

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->